The Chrysler MasterCard Credit Card is offering a $75 statement credit with your first FCA US in-dealer purchase on the card at participating dealerships including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and FIAT.
Plus, you’ll earn 3 points per $1 on in-dealer purchases, 2 points per $1 on travel, and 1 point per $1 on everything else.
You can redeem your points to purchase or lease a new or used Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, or FIAT vehicle at participating FCA dealerships; for FCA parts and services at participating FCA dealerships; and for merchandise, gift cards, travel (airline, hotel, and car rentals), cash back as a statement credit, and other goods and services.
There is no annual fee for the Chrysler MasterCard Credit Card.
Just visit this Online Application to apply for your Chrysler MasterCard today.
Chrysler MasterCard Credit Card Features
- Enjoy a $75 statement credit with your first FCA US in-dealer purchase (applied to your account 6-8 weeks after you qualify).
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases made in-dealer.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying travel purchases.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on other purchases.
- You have 7 years from when points are awarded to use them before they expire.
- No limit on the number of points that can be earned.
- Enjoy 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 6 billing cycles.
- No annual fee.
- FICO Score for Free.
- Private and Exclusive Cardmember Offers such as low-rate financing options, added dealer bonus cash, and other benefits.
- Zero Liability.
- Fraud Monitoring.
- Price Protection.
- ID Theft Resolution Services.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
- Cards are issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
About FCA MasterCard Maximum Rewards Program
The FCA US rewards program is available at Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and FIAT dealerships that have completed all requirements necessary to participate in the program.
Earning FCA Rewards Points
You’ll earn 3 points for every $1 of FCA purchases that post to your credit card account, including purchases made at participating FCA dealerships or FCA websites.
You’ll also earn 2 points for every $1 of travel purchases and 1 point for every $1 on all of your other purchases.
Travel purchases include Airlines, Air Carriers, Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Central Reservation Services, Cruise Lines/Steamship Lines, Travel Agencies and Tour Operations, Package Tour Operators, Direct Marketing-Travel Related Arrangements Services, Local Suburban Commuter Passenger Transportation-Railroads, Ferries, Local Water Transportation, Passenger Railways, Taxicabs and Limousines, Bus Lines, Including Charters, Tour Buses, Toll and Bridge Fees, Transportation Services, Car Rental Companies, and Timeshares.
There is no limit to the points that you can earn, but points do expire after 7 years from the date they are issued.
Redeeming FCA Rewards Points
You can redeem your earned points to purchase or lease a new or used Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, or FIAT vehicle at participating FCA dealerships as well as for FCA parts (including Mopar parts and accessories) and services at participating FCA dealerships.
Points can also be redeemed for Merchandise, Gift Cards, Travel (Airline, Hotel, and Car Rentals), Cash Back as a statement credit to the account, and other goods and services.
- Apply unlimited points to the purchase or lease of your next Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, or FIAT vehicle at participating FCA US Dealerships.
- In-dealer vehicle service, parts and accessories.
- Unforgettable experiences via Cloud9Living.com.
- Donations to over 250 charities.
- Domestic and International airline tickets, car rentals, and hotels.
- Cash back via a statement credit in denominations of $25, $50, $100, and $250.
- Brand name merchandise from some of the best names in technology, appliances, apparel, and more.
- Brand name gift cards from a variety of restaurants, retailers, and outfitters.
If you own or plan on purchasing a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, or FIAT vehicle, the FCA Chrysler MasterCard Credit Card may be a great way to get some extra savings.