There is now a special promotion for the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard that offers 60,000 bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months, and the $95 annual fee is waived for the first 12 months with this offer.
This card is not available if your business already has a CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard card, and the bonus miles are not available if you have had any CitiBusiness / AAdvantage card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
CitiBusiness AAdvantage 60,000 Miles Promotional Offer
The CitiBusiness AAdvantage World MasterCard also allows you to earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of card membership.
Just visit this 60K Promotional Link to apply for this promotion today.
You’ll earn 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of card membership.
The $95 annual fee is waived for the first year with this offer.
Earning AAdvantage Miles
You’ll earn 2 American Airlines AAdvantage miles for each $1 you spend on American Airlines purchases.
You’ll earn 2 American Airlines AAdvantage miles for each $1 you spend on purchases at telecommunications, car rental merchants, and at gas stations.
You’ll earn 1 American Airlines AAdvantage mile per $1 spent on all of your other card purchases.
American Airlines Travel Perks
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 4 companions traveling with you on the same reservation.
- Preferred Boarding: Eligible cardmembers and up to 4 travel companions may board after Priority boarding is complete, but before the rest of economy boarding (benefit displayed on boarding pass as Group 5).
- Earn an American Airlines Companion Certificate each year of cardmembership in which you spend $30,000 or more in purchases and renew your cardmembership. Minimum ticket fee and government taxes and fees apply.
- Reduced Mileage Awards: Fly to great destinations on American Airlines operated flights for up to 7,500 fewer AAdvantage miles. So you’ll save your AAdvantage miles for another trip.
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights.
Take advantage of the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard to earn bonus AAdvantage miles toward American Airlines travel rewards.
You may also be interested in this American Airlines Consumer Rewards Card if you do not qualify for a business card.
Sign up for this AAdvantage business rewards credit card promotion to maximize your business travel savings.