Sift helps you manage all of your hidden credit card benefits, such as price protection, extended warranties, return protection and more, and enables you to get automatic refunds when they find lower prices on items you purchased with your credit card.
Sift will not only detect the credit card benefits for you, but it will automatically file claims on your behalf with credit card issuers and/or retailers to get your money back.
Sure, you can do all of this on your own, but it takes a huge amount of time and organization to manage all of your credit card benefits and purchases that you’ve made with your cards, while Sift can do this easily on your behalf.
Features and Benefits of Sift Wallet Service
- Sift automatically combs through your credit card policies to show you all of your benefits in one place, such as Automatic Price Protection, Purchase Protection for Damaged or Stolen Items, Free Extended Warranties, and Extended Return Periods.
- For every purchase that you make with a registered card, Sift will inform you of your benefits and keep track of them for you, such as how many days you have left to return an item.
- Whenever Sift identifies a way for you to get some money back, such as a price drop on an item you purchased, Sift will automatically file a claim on your behalf (this service is fully automated for Citi and Chase credit cards).
- The retailer or credit card company will process the claim and either put the credit back on your card or send you a check for the refund.
- Sift provides protection for 90% of credit cards, including Chase, Citi, Bank of America, Capital One, Discover, American Express, Wells Fargo, Synchrony Bank, and Barclays.
Plus, if you visit this Sift Referral Link and enter your email address, you will get access to download the Sift iOS App and participate in their referral program contest.
Just enter your email address, and you’ll get your own unique Sift referral link, which you can share with your friends to win up to a $500 Amazon Gift Card and other prizes.
Sift is only available as an iOS App at this time, but hopefully, they will release an Android version in the near future.
Sift was recently featured in TechCrunch, where you can review more details about the service.