United Airlines and Chase Bank have introduced the United TravelBank Card, a no annual fee credit card for leisure travelers that has no foreign transaction fees and offers a simple redemption process.
Plus, you’ll earn a $150 bonus in TravelBank Cash after $1,000 in purchases within 3 months on your new United TravelBank Credit Card, which is redeemable toward United Airlines tickets, as well as 2% cash back per $1 spent on United purchases and 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
United TravelBank Card Features
- Get $150 in TravelBank Cash after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- Earn 2% TravelBank Cash per $1 spent on United Purchases, such as Airline Tickets, Seat Upgrades, and Bag Fees.
- Earn 1.5% TravelBank Cash per $1 spent on All Other Purchases.
- Redemptions Start as low as $1 in TravelBank Cash.
- $0 Annual Fee.
- $0 Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Receive 25% Back as a Statement Credit on Purchases of Food and Beverages Onboard United-Operated Flights when you pay with your TravelBank Card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver provided for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad.
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance for up to $1,500 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable passenger fares, if your trip is canceled or cut short by covered situations like sickness or injury.
- Price Protection if a card purchase you made in the U.S. is advertised for less in print or online within 90 days, and you can be reimbursed the difference up to $500 per item and $2,500 per year
- Purchase Protection covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
Just visit UnitedTravelBankCard.com for more details and to apply online for your United TravelBank Card today.
How TravelBank Cash Works
The new United TravelBank Card allows you to earn TravelBank Cash on every purchase, which can be redeemed for United flights.
Every $1 in TravelBank Cash that you earn equals $1 to redeem toward the purchase of a United ticket.
You can allow your TravelBank Cash to add up in your account on United.com, and use it whenever you like on United tickets purchased directly from the airline.
TravelBank cash can be used alone or combined with select forms of payment during the purchase.
For example, if a United ticket price is $300, you can apply your $150 TravelBank Cash bonus to the ticket price and pay a total cost of $150 after your TravelBank Cash is applied.
About United TravelBank Credit Card
The United TravelBank Card from Chase Bank and United Airlines allows customers to earn 2% on United purchases and 1.5% on all other purchases in TravelBank Cash, which can be redeemed toward United flights.
Upon approval for the United TravelBank Card, you will be eligible to earn $150 in TravelBank Cash after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months the account is open.
TravelBank Cash is extremely simple to redeem, as every $1 in TravelBank Cash earned can be redeemed for $1 in value toward the purchase of a United Airlines ticket.
Even if you have not earned enough TravelBank Cash for the entire price of a United ticket, you can use whatever amount of TravelBank Cash you have earned toward a portion of your United ticket price, and pay the remaining amount with your United TravelBank Card.
TravelBank Cash is seamlessly integrated in the checkout process on United.com, allowing you to redeem you TravelBank Cash for as little as $1.
The United TravelBank Card also offers many additional benefits, including no foreign transaction fees, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, auto rental coverage, and 25% back as a statement credit on food and beverage purchases onboard United-operated flights.
Cardmembers will also have access to exclusive experiences through Inside Access from Chase, which offers more than 30 unique event experiences per year in entertainment, food, sports, and fashion.
New United TravelBank Cards will be exclusively Visa cards.
The United TravelBank Card joins the Chase and United credit card partnership that also includes the United MileagePlus Explorer Card, United MileagePlus Explorer Business, and United MileagePlus Club Cards.