Check out the Wells Fargo Rewards Card to apply online for this offer
You’ll receive 5 points per $1 spent on up to $12,500 spent on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases for the first 6 months of card membership.
The Wells Fargo Rewards Card provides 1 point per $1 on all other purchases that you make, and you have 5 years to use the points that you earn.
There is no annual fee for the Wells Fargo Rewards Card.
Wells Fargo Rewards Card Details
- 5x points on up to $12,500 spent on gas, grocery, drugstore net purchases for 6 months.
- 1x points on virtually all other net purchases.
- Flexibility to use points toward travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash redemption, and more.
- Extra points earning potential and deals at your favorite stores when you shop our Earn More Mall.
- Enjoy 5 years to use the points you earn.
- $0 annual fee.
- 0.00% introductory APR for 15 months on Purchases and Balance Transfers.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Emergency card replacement.
- Roadside dispatch.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Travel and emergency assistance services.
- Cell phone protection.
If you’re looking for a Wells Fargo credit card with flexible redemption options, then this is a good opportunity as a new card applicant.
However, you’ll only earn 5 points per $1 on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases for the first 6 months, and then all of your card spending will only earn 1 point per $1, which is significantly less than you can earn on other cards, like the Citi Double Cash Card, which offers the equivalent of a 2% rebate on all of your purchases.
You may also consider the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Credit Card to earn a $150 cash bonus and 1.5% cash back on all of your card purchases instead.