Dvdendo is an automatic purchase round-up investment app for iOS and Android that will round up each of your credit and debit card purchases to the nearest dollar and automatically invest your spare change into a portfolio of stocks and bonds that matches your investing style.
Get a $10 Bonus Just for Opening a New Dvdendo Account: Download the Dvdendo App for iOS or Android and enter Referral Code JORRZY during registration to get a $10 free cash bonus automatically credited to your new account with no further requirements in order to qualify.
About Dvdendo Round-Up Investing App
Dvdendo helps you take the effort out of investing by making it automatic every time you spend money on your linked credit cards or debit cards.
Dvdendo will track your spending on your linked cards, round up each of your purchases to the nearest dollar, and then invest each of these round-ups into your Dvdendo account whenever they total $5.
You can select the type of portfolio that you would like to invest in based on your risk-tolerance and other factors, and you can change your portfolio balance of stocks and bonds at any time for free.
Dvdendo does charge a $1 monthly fee for accounts under $5,000 (0.25% per year for accounts of $5,000 or more) once you have funded your account for the first time, but you’ll get your first 3 months free when you create a Dvdendo account today (according to their pricing page).
To become an investor and Dvdendo member, sign up from your smartphone, link your bank account and the debit or credit card that you use most frequently, and the Dvdendo service will automatically invest a small portion of your daily expenditures into a portfolio of thousands of stocks and bonds.
Dvdendo Investing App Features
- Get Full-Service, Automated Investing for a Low Fee of $1 Per Month (First 3 Months Free).
- Start with Any Amount and Be Full Invested with as Little as $5.
- Accounts can be opened with a Zero Balance and Incur No Fees until Funded for the First Time.
- No Trading Commissions, No Account Size Minimums, and Unlimited Transfers.
- Dvdendo Offers Investment Advisory Services, which Means that Your Funds are Held at Apex Clearing Corporation in a Brokerage Account in Your Name and Invested in a Portfolio of Securities.
- Your portfolio at Dvdendo will be invested across a diversified set of assets, including stocks and bonds, but all of them via exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- All Dvdendo Accounts are Insured by the SIPC up to $500,000 in the Case of Fraud.
- Dvdendo Supports Taxable Accounts, IRAs, Roth IRAs and SEP IRAs, plus in the future they will support 401K plans.
- Dvdendo Supports all U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents as well as Resident Aliens with a Variety of Visa Types. You must be 18 years or older to open an account.
- Dvdendo charges a monthly membership fee of $1 for accounts with less than $5,000. For accounts with a balance of $5,000 or more, you will only pay a simple 0.25% annual advisory fee, which will be deducted proportionally on a monthly basis.
- There are no additional costs to deposit or withdraw money from your account. Your monthly fee includes unlimited transfers into and out of your account.
- According to the Dvdendo Pricing Page (see below), you can Sign Up and Receive 3 Months Free.
Dvdendo $10 Free Cash Bonus for New Accounts
1. Just download the Dvdendo App for iOS or Android to get started creating your Dvdendo account.
2. After you enter your email address and password, it will ask you if you have a referral code, to which you should answer “Yes.”
3. Then you enter Referral Code JORRZY on the following page to apply the $10 credit to your new Dvdendo account.
4. You will receive a $10 bonus just for creating your account, which will be credited to your account balance in 2 to 3 business days after joining.
Once you receive your $10 free bonus cash, you can maintain it within your Dvdendo investment portfolio or transfer it to your connected bank account to redeem your $10 reward.
Dvdendo Pricing and Fees
Dvdendo charges a monthly membership fee of $1 for accounts with less than $5,000.
For accounts with a balance of $5,000 or more, you will only pay a simple 0.25% annual advisory fee, which will be deducted proportionally on a monthly basis.
You will not be charged any fees until you have fully funded your Dvdendo account with at least $5 for the first time.
It is free to download the Dvdendo app and create your Dvdendo account.
In addition, Dvdendo may offer your first 3 months of membership for free, according to their website.
Dvdendo Offers 3 Months Free for New Accounts
According to the Dvdendo Pricing Page on their website, you can sign up for an invitation for membership and receive 3 months free of their service.
This seems to indicate that all new members will receive their first 3 months of Dvdendo service after account opening for free with the $1 monthly fee being waived during that time period.
I have contacted Dvdendo to confirm this information and will update this article further after I receive a reply.
Dvdendo Give $10, Get $10 Referral Program Bonuses
As soon as you create your Dvdendo account, you will have access to their referral program, which allows you to give your friends a $10 cash bonus for creating a new Dvdendo account, and you’ll also earn a $10 cash bonus for each new user that you refer to Dvdendo.
You simply share your Dvdendo referral code with your friends and family, and when they enter your referral code during registration for a new account, you’ll both get a $10 cash bonus added to your Dvdendo account balance.
The $10 cash bonuses will appear in both accounts within 2 to 3 business days after the referee registers for a new account.
You can earn up to $200 in total referral bonuses when you invite your friends to Dvdendo.
Please feel free to share your Dvdendo user experiences along with your Dvdendo referral codes in the below comments section for other readers to use.