Cargo helps rideshare drivers earn $150+ extra each month by providing complimentary and premium products to passengers, such as snacks, chargers, Advil and more, with a free retail display kit from Cargo.
It’s totally free for drivers, Cargo ships all products directly to your door, and they deposit earnings into your account twice monthly.
About Cargo Retail Displays for Rideshare Drivers
Cargo is absolutely free for drivers and available for all rideshare company drivers to use, including Uber, Lyft, Gett, Juno, and Via.
You simply Sign up for a Free Cargo Account to get a Cargo display kit and monthly supply of products delivered directly to your door.
Once your application is accepted, Cargo will ship a pre-packed Cargo display kit to your home along with everything else you need to get started.
Cargo supplies you with the products up-front and ships product refills directly to your home before you run out of items.
Products include a selection of complimentary and premium items, such as snacks, phone chargers, Advil, energy supplements, and beauty products that your passengers will love.
Passengers can order products and checkout on Cargo’s mobile website (www.cargo.menu) using their phone, and when your passengers complete their order, you’ll receive a text message that tells you which products to give them.
You’ll offer a better ride experience to your passengers and earn up to $1.50 extra per passenger in sales commissions, plus you’ll earn weekly/monthly bonuses, referral bonuses, and tips through Cargo’s in-app tipping service.
How To Earn Extra Money with Cargo
1. Create a Free Cargo Account to get started.
2. Cargo provides the technology and products for free as long as you are a member, and they ship your Cargo display kit and a monthly supply of products to your door, so that you are all set to earn extra income.
3. Simply display your Cargo kit in your vehicle and earn commissions on all of your sales.
Cargo Payment Structure
- Commission on Sales: Earn 25% of Retail Sales, Plus $1 for Every Order that is Placed by a Passenger (Even Free Samples).
- Sales Bonuses: Earn a $10 Bonus after Selling 10 Items Per Week. Earn a $50 Bonus after Selling 100 Items Per Month.
- Referral Bonuses: Earn a $20 Bonus for Each Driver Referral that You Provide who Starts Using Cargo.
- Built-In Tipping: Passengers Can Tip You through Cargo, and No Commission is Taken from Your Tips.
Cargo pays you via a direct deposit to your bank account twice per month.
If you are an active rideshare driver who adds Cargo to your vehicle, you can expect to increase your income by an average of $150 per month, and Cargo’s most active drivers earn an average of $355 per month.
Check out Cargo for rideshare drivers to earn more money by providing complimentary and premium products to passengers.
Rideshare drivers may also wish to use DailyPay to get same-day cash payments for on-demand workers.