Expense Rewards gives you $0.05 cash back on every single purchase that you make on every credit card and debit card that you link with your Expense Rewards account.
Plus, you can instantly get $5 in bonus cash when you sign up for a free Expense Rewards account and link at least 1 bank account, which you can immediately redeem for a $5 Gift Card from Amazon, Target, The Home Depot, Sephora, and other retailers.
Even if you decide not to use Expense Rewards after taking advantage of this free $5 bonus reward, you might as well take a few minutes of your time to get a free $5 Amazon Gift Card just for linking a bank account.
The Expense Rewards app is currently only available for Android devices, but the iOS version of the app will be released soon.
Get Instant $5 Amazon Gift Card with Expense Rewards
1. Download the Expense Rewards App from the Google Play Store.
2. Earn $4 (400 points) when you enter Referral Code “AONNLK” during your account registration in the new user survey section.
3. Earn $1 (100 points) when you complete all of the questions about your household and income during registration in the new user survey section.
4. You must link at least 1 bank account with your new Expense Rewards account (you’ll earn an addition 5 points per purchase for the last 30 days from you linked bank account).
5. You can immediately cash out your 500+ points for a $5 Gift Card from Amazon, Domino’s, Macy’s, Starbucks, and many other retailers.
6. The $5 Gift Card will immediately be emailed to you and available in your account “Wallet” for redemption.
How Expense Rewards Works
Expense Rewards gives you $0.05 cash back on every purchase that you make anywhere, including credit card and debit card purchases, when you link your bank accounts with your Expense Rewards account.
- Simply Connect Your Bank and Credit Card Accounts that you use for Your Everyday Purchases.
- Every Time that You Connect a New Bank Account, You Will Get 5 Points Per Purchase for the Last 30 Days.
- For All of Your Linked Bank and Credit Card Accounts, You Will Earn 5 Points for Every Single Purchase that You Make.
- Cash Out Your Points for Gift Cards from Popular Retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Sephora, The Home Depot, and many others.
- 100 Points is Equal to $1 in Gift Card Value for All Retailers.
It’s absolutely free to create an Expense Rewards account and earn cash back toward free gift cards for all of your purchases.
Expense Rewards anonymously collects and aggregates users’ purchase data for consumer research, and they guarantee that your data is secure and will always remain anonymous, plus they use bank-level security encryption and your data is never stored on your phone.
If you just wanted to earn the $5 sign-up bonus to instantly redeem for a $5 Amazon Gift Card in only minutes, you could always sign up for Expense Rewards, link your bank account, cash out your $5 bonus, and then unlink your bank account and/or change your bank account credentials for complete security and peace of mind. However, you can also continue to use Expense Rewards to earn $0.05 cash back on every single card purchase that you make.
Expense Rewards $4 Referral Program Bonuses
Once you create your free Expense Rewards account, you can participate in their referral program to earn extra bonuses for you and your friends.
When you refer a new user to Expense Rewards, you will both receive $4 (400 points) when each of you has at least 1 valid checking account linked to your Expense Rewards account.
Just refer your friends to Expense Rewards, and when your referrals link at least 1 bank account, you will both receive an extra $4 bonus in your accounts.
To refer your friends to Expense Rewards, just click on the “Send Referrals” option and share your unique Expense Rewards referral code however you like.
Your referrals must enter your Expense Rewards referral code during the new user survey when registering for their new Expense Rewards account.
You can redeem your $4 referral rewards for gift cards from Amazon, Starbucks, CVS, Nike, Petco, Target, The Home Depot, Groupon, Sephora, Old Navy, Domino’s, Macy’s, and more.
Please feel free to share your experiences with using Expense Rewards along with your referral codes in the comments section below this article.
You may also be interested in the SPENT Expense Management Cash Back Service to manage all of your expenses and earn extra cash back on purchases from participating retailers.