MDsave is an online healthcare procedure marketplace where you can compare prices from trusted local providers for routine healthcare procedures, such as an MRI, Ultrasound or Mammogram.
MDsave is available to anyone who is paying out-of-pocket for your healthcare procedure and looking to save money on healthcare.
You can save between 40% and 60% off the national average cost of almost any healthcare procedure when you purchase it through MDsave.
All of the procedure costs listed on MDsave are bundled to include any related fees, so that you only pay one inclusive price upfront, and there are no surprise bills after your appointment.
MDsave offers a 100% money-back guarantee, so that you can shop for your healthcare procedures on MDsave with full confidence, and if you do not receive your care for a purchased procedure, they will refund your payment in full.
You may even be able to apply MDsave procedure purchases to your healthcare plan deductible, but eligibility is determined by your insurance company and depends on your plan.
Plus, you can save $25 off any MDsave purchase of $250 or more when you visit MDsave.com and register for their email list (you can unsubscribe at any time).
How MDsave Works
1. Compare local prices from MDsave’s network of over 180 hospitals and providers for over 1,300 healthcare procedures (MDsave’s bundle prices include all related fees).
2. Pay for your healthcare procedure in advance through MDsave before you visit your provider (payments are fully refundable if you do not receive your procedure).
3. Schedule your appointment for your procedure with your selected healthcare provider.
4. Bring a copy of your MDsave purchase voucher to your appointment as proof of payment.
- Compare local prices from over 180 trusted providers for over 1,300 healthcare procedures.
- Save from 40% to 60% off the national average cost of many healthcare procedures.
- Pay for your healthcare procedure upfront with no hidden fees and a full money-back guarantee if you do not receive your procedure.
- Apply your MDsave purchase to your healthcare insurance plan deductible if eligible.
- Financing options are available to help you pay your bill if needed.
- Use your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA) funds to purchase your procedure.
MDsave $25 Discount Promotion
Sign up for the MDsave email list on their website to get $25 off any purchase of $250 or more for your first procedure.
You can see this offer listed on the MDsave.com website in various locations, and you just need to enter your email address in order to receive your $25 discount coupon.
You can then use your $25 discount toward any healthcare procedure of $250 or more on the MDsave website.
This offer is for new MDsave customers only to use toward your first healthcare procedure.
If you are paying out-of-pocket for your healthcare procedure and looking to save money, compare prices for local providers on MDsave and save money when you pay upfront for your healthcare.
You may also be interested in using Doctor On Demand to get 24/7 access to a doctor at discounted prices.