Open Listings lets you buy homes online and get a 50% commission refund to save you thousands of dollars when you purchase a new house.
It’s absolutely free to create an Open Listings account and view properties, and there are no contracts, no commitments and no obligations to buy your home with Open Listings.
You can see every home on the market, get detailed property reports, track your favorite houses, book private tours, submit offers online, and track your progress online.
Plus, when it comes time to buy your home with Open Listings, you’ll get back 50% of your buying agent’s fee, which will save you over $9,500 on average (savings vary by sale price, market, and subject to $3,000 minimum commission).
Open Listings has a network of hundreds of local agents throughout California, Washington, Texas and Illinois, so if you are looking for a new home in any of those real estate markets, give Open Listings a try to save thousands of dollars when you buy a new home online.
On top of that, if you sign up through this Open Listings $100 Referral Link, you will save an extra $100 when you buy your home.
How Open Listings Works
1. View every home on the market with a personalized feed that is populated with houses that meet your specific criteria.
2. Track your favorite properties and keep up-to-date with any changes to their status.
3. Get detailed property reports, custom neighborhood analytics, and any advice that you need.
4. Book a free tour of any house with vetted showing agents who will let you explore the homes on your own with no pressure.
5. Submit offers online 24/7, and you can finalize and sign documents from your online dashboard.
6. Get matched with top-rated buying agents who will work to get your offer accepted and support you throughout the closing process.
7. Easily schedule inspections, negotiate repairs and credits, and sort out any unexpected issues.
8. Buy your home with Open Listings and get back 50% of your buying agent’s fee (refunds vary by sale price, market, and are subject to a $3,000 minimum commission and lender approval, plus there may be restrictions with VA and FHA loans).
9. You can apply your 50% refund to your closing costs as a credit, or have it mailed to you via check after closing on your new home.
10. There are no commitments, contracts, or obligations if you decide not to purchase a home through Open Listings.
Get Extra $100 Bonus with Open Listings Referral Program
You can sign up through this Open Listings $100 Referral Link to get an extra $100 bonus when you purchase your home online through Open Listings, and that’s on top of the 50% commission refund.
This $100 bonus is offered via the Open Listings Referral Program, which provides the $100 bonus to the home buyer, but the referrer does not receive any bonus for participating.
Once you create a free Open Listings account, you can share your unique referral link with your friends to give them an extra $100 bonus if they buy a home through Open Listings, but you will not receive any bonus for referring your friends.
Open Listings is part of the Opendoor family and is a great way to save thousands of dollars with a 50% commission refund when you purchase a new home.
If you are looking to purchase an investment property, you may also wish to try Roofstock to buy and sell single-family rental properties.
A big thank you goes out to our reader Toby for alerting us to this online real estate buying service, and you can also use his Open Listings Referral Link to get an extra $100 bonus when you buy a home online through Open Listings.