Check the Government Database of Unclaimed Property Records for Your Missing Money

Check the government database of unclaimed property records to see if you are owed missing money or lost merchandise.

Your unclaimed property could be just waiting to be returned to you, as it’s absolutely free to check and reclaim your lost treasures.

Each year, millions of dollars in unclaimed property is turned over to state and provincial governments when the rightful owners can not be contacted for any given reason.

For instance, you may have moved without providing a forwarding address, overlooked paying a safe deposit box rental, or have never received a utility deposit refund.

Depending on state laws, businesses are usually required to turn over any unclaimed property after a certain amount of inactivity on your part.

This unclaimed property is turned over to your state treasurer’s office so that they can return the lost property to the rightful owners.

Unclaimed property includes bank accounts, safe deposit box contents, stocks, mutual funds, bonds, dividends, uncashed checks, employment wages, insurance policies, CDs, trust funds, utility deposits, escrow accounts, and any other sort of unclaimed property.

The best thing is that it’s yours to claim for free, with absolutely no fees to claim or collect your lost property.

Visit to check if you have unclaimed property by simply searching under your name.

If you find any unclaimed property, simply fill out the online claim form to have your property returned to you.

Millions and millions of dollars in unclaimed property is just waiting to be collected, and if you don’t find anything under your name, you’ll still likely see some unclaimed property for a member of your family, so it’s a good idea to search by only using your last name. is endorsed by the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators as well as the participating states and provinces.

Check out the List of Participating States for, which also includes a list of contact information and resources for states that are not otherwise listed on, where you can continue your search for any unclaimed property.

You can otherwise visit your state treasurer’s website, where you’ll usually find a link clearly placed for unclaimed property in your state.

Check today for free to see if you have any unclaimed property or family treasures just waiting for you to discover.


  1. Edna Grimsley says

    I need money to fix up my house and i am on S..S. and don’t have enough money i need $140.000.00 dollar to pay off my house and fix it up. Will you give me the money please. Edna Grimsley17 Huntingdon Pl Waterbury Ct 06708 203 528 4370 thank you very much and have a bless day.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *