Updated 2/13/2019 – Voyager iOS is NOW LIVE in the App Store: If you participated in the Voyager $25 sign-up bonus and $25 referral program, you can now download the iOS app in the App Store to claim your bonuses.
Voyager trading is now available in Arizona, California, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Illinois, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
If you are not in one of their approved locations, they will continue rolling out state-by-state and internationally in 2019.
In the meantime, you can Download the Voyager App today to track and analyze your favorite crypto assets and follow the latest market news.
Voyager is currently only available on iOS devices, but they are working on an Android version for later this year.
Check your email inbox for an official announcement from Voyager if you previously registered.
Make sure to sign up for an account with the email address that you originally submitted in order to receive your bonuses.
Original Article Below:
Voyager is a commission-free cryptocurrency brokerage that allows you to trade crypto assets across multiple exchanges with USD.
If you are a cryptocurrency investor, Voyager will give you access to over 15 popular crypto assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others.
You can invest in all of your favorite crypto assets commission-free across multiple exchanges from within a single Voyager account.
GET $25 FREE BTC: You can sign up for early access through this Voyager $25 Free Bitcoin Link to get $25 in free BTC credit when you open a Voyager account during their upcoming Beta launch early in 2019 (coming in the next few weeks).
Updated 1/2/2019 – Voyager Referral Bonus Extended: Voyager has extended their referral program until January 15, 2019, and the Official App Store release is coming very soon.
Once you sign up for early access to Voyager’s Beta launch, you will receive a unique referral link that you can share with your friends to earn an additional $25 Bitcoin credit for each person that you refer who opens a Voyager account.
Sign up for early access to Voyager to trade the most popular crypto assets on the market across multiple exchanges with U.S. Dollars, plus get real-time market data, crypto news, and portfolio management tools.
About Voyager Crypto Asset Broker
- Trade 15+ Popular Crypto Assets Commission-Free across Multiple Exchanges with USD.
- Get Access to Real-Time Crypto Market Data, Cryptocurrency Investing News, and Portfolio Management Tools.
- Deposit USD from Your Bank Account and Invest in Crypto Assets Instantly.
- Trade Commission-Free with as little as $10.
- Connect with Multiple Liquidity Providers and Many Top Exchanges to Get a Better Price on Your Trades.
- Offline Storage, Advanced Fraud Protection, and Government-Regulated Processes to Keep Your Assets Secure.
- No Fees to Open or Maintain Your Voyager Account.
Get $25 Free Bitcoin Credit for Joining Voyager Beta Launch
1. Visit this Voyager $25 Free Bitcoin Referral Link to sign up.
3. You must then confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the email that Voyager sends to your address.
4. After confirming your email address, you will receive another email that confirms you have received a $25 BTC credit for pre-registering with Voyager.
5. Within that same email, you will also receive access to your own unique Voyager referral link that you can share with your friends to earn an additional $25 BTC credit for each customer that you refer who subsequently opens an account.
6. Your $25 in BTC sign-up bonus credits will be pending until you open an official Voyager account, and any $25 BTC credits that you earn for referrals will be pending until your referrals open an account.
7. Once the Voyager Beta is launched, you will receive an email notification, and you must sign up for a new Voyager account using the same email address to receive your $25 BTC credits.
8. Your $25 BTC sign-up bonus will be issued within 60 days of your opening a Voyager account, and any $25 BTC referral bonuses that you earn will be issued within 60 days of your referrals opening a Voyager account.
9. Once the BTC credit is issued in your account, withdrawals are restricted for a 90-day period, at which time you may withdraw your BTC to an external wallet or transact it based on your account permissions.
Voyager will roll out first in the U.S. early in 2019 (in the next few weeks). However, residents of certain states may not be immediately eligible for a Voyager account. If your state is not immediately eligible, any BTC rewards that you have earned will be held until Voyager is available in your area. Rewards that are unclaimed within 1 year of being issued will expire.
Get Extra $25 BTC Credits for Voyager Referrals
After you sign up for early access to the Voyager Beta launch, you’ll receive access to your own Voyager referral link that you can share with other people.
For each person that you refer who signs up for early access and subsequently creates a Voyager account, you will receive $25 in free Bitcoin credits added to your account.
When Voyager is launched in your area, you can claim your free Bitcoin credits based on your own account opening as well as your referrals’ account openings.
Basically, you’ll get a $25 BTC credit for opening your own account and a $25 BTC credit for each referral who opens an account.
You’ll get all of your free Bitcoin credits once Voyager launches in your area and you open your account.
You can check your Voyager referral dashboard at any time, so that you can keep track of how many referrals you have and how much Bitcoin credit you’ve earned.
However, all BTC credit is issued in pending status and requires the opening of a valid Voyager account to be claimed, so just make sure that you open an account when Voyager launches in your area in order to claim your credits.
Any referral bonuses that you earn will be issued within 60 days of the referred individual’s Voyager account opening.
Once the BTC credit is issued in your account, withdrawals are restricted for a 90-day period after they are deposited in your account.
After this 90-day period, you may withdraw your BTC to an external wallet or transact it based on your account permissions.
The value of issued BTC credit will be determined at the time of issuance, and pricing will be based on marketing pricing quoted in the Voyager trading application.
There is currently a maximum of 100 accepted invites that you can refer, so once your dashboard shows that 100 friends have accepted your invite, you will no longer be able to refer new friends.
Any rewards that are unclaimed within 1 year of being issued will expire, so be sure to keep track of when your rewards are available, so that you can claim them by creating a free Voyager account.
Please note that the Voyager bonus credits for signing up and referring friends are currently only available to U.S. residents.
If you invest in crypto assets, sign up for early access to Voyager to get no-fee cryptocurrency trading across multiple exchanges for at least 15 different cryptocurrencies.
You may also be interested in Robinhood Crypto for more commission-free cryptocurrency investing.