CollegeBacker offers tax-advantaged college savings accounts and lets family and friends help contribute to your child’s College Fund.
Once you join CollegeBacker, you can start a 529 College Savings Plan for your child (or future child).
It takes about 5 minutes to get started, and CollegeBacker is always free with no mandatory fees.
You can even claim a gifting page for your child and invite your family and friends to contribute extra college savings.
Plus, when you sign up via this $25 CollegeBacker Bonus Link, you’ll get a $25 VIP matching gift for your child’s College Fund.
Any U.S. citizen or resident alien who is at least 18 years old can open a 529 account on behalf of a child. You don’t have to be in the immediate family. There are no age or income requirements to contribute to the account.
About CollegeBacker 529 Savings Plan
- Open a Tax-Advantaged Investment Account – 529 College Savings Plan.
- Get a $25 VIP Matching Gift for Your Child’s College Fund.
- Let Family and Friends Make Contributions to Your Child’s Future.
- 529 College Savings Plans Grow Tax-Free.
- Withdrawals are Tax-Free to Pay for Your Child’s Education Costs.
- Get Access to 529 Plans with Low-Cost Investment Options
- Age-Based Investment Portfolio Options Available.
- No Minimum Contribution Requirements – Start with as Little as You Like.
- You Pay No Fees and No Commissions to CollegeBacker (They Work for Tips).
- CollegeBacker is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Get $25 Bonus in CollegeBacker 529 Plan
1. Visit this $25 CollegeBacker VIP Matching Gift to get started.
2. Open your CollegeBacker 529 College Savings Account in 5 minutes.
3. Get a $25 VIP matching gift from CollegeBacker for your child’s College Fund.
If you want to start saving for your child’s future (or unborn child), open a CollegeBacker college savings account to get a $25 bonus credit toward a 529 Savings Plan.