FundThrough is an online invoice funding service that helps American and Canadian entrepreneurs solve cash flow struggles by turning outstanding invoices into immediate payments, so that you don’t have to worry about waiting to get paid, covering payroll, or taking on new business.
Create a Free FundThrough Account to get your invoices paid immediately and receive the cash that you need for your business.
What is Invoice Factoring? – Invoice Factoring is when a business sells its unpaid invoices to a third party (known as the factor) at a discount. This type of financing allows a business to sell its outstanding invoices in order to meet its present and immediate cash needs, and the factor takes responsibility for collecting the invoice payments that are due.
How FundThrough Works
1. Create a free FundThrough account with no obligations.
2. Connect your invoicing/accounting software (Cortex, FreshBooks, Jobber, or QuickBooks) with FundThrough to automatically add your unpaid invoices. If you do not use a supported accounting software, you can still use FundThrough to fund your invoices.
3. Link your business bank account to let FundThrough know where to send your funds and to create a funding limit for your business. Your credit limit will be automatically increased over time as you build your funding history with FundThrough.
4. Choose which invoices to fund, and fund any amount of your invoices for up to your approved limit at any time.
5. FundThrough deposits the invoice amount into your bank account within 24 hours.
6. Your bank account will be set to pay back the advance in 12 equal weekly installments. Each weekly payment will include a portion of the principal amount as well as a small funding fee equal to 0.5% of the face value of the invoice.
When you fund an invoice, FundThrough calculates a 0.5% fee on top of the amount of the invoice that you’re funding, and you can repay FundThrough over 12 weeks, or repay early.
- For an invoice worth $1,000, you’ll repay $88/wk over 12 weeks, which is composed of $83 of principal plus $5 of fees, for a total funding cost of $60.
- For an invoice worth $25,000, you’ll repay $2,208/wk over 12 weeks, which is composed of $2,083 of principal plus $125 of fees, for a total funding cost of $1,500.
The weekly funding fee is calculated at 0.5% of the face value of the invoice.
You can repay your advance early, and FundThrough will waive any remaining fees on the advance.
FundThrough has no subscription fees, no transaction fees, and no other fees for the service.
Your payments are automatically withdrawn from your bank account starting on the week after you fund your invoice.
If you’re looking to fund amounts over $100,000, FundThrough does offer alternative invoice factoring rates and a customized pricing structure.
Higher funding amounts also give you the option to align your repayment schedule with your customer’s payments, access special rates, and get instant cash flow for up to the amount of your invoice.
Give FundThrough a try if you need immediate cash for your business and have outstanding invoices.
Learn more about how to easily Accept Online Business Payments and streamline your small business billing.