G-Coin is a digital gold wallet that lets you save, send, and spend gold like cash.
Please register via this G-Coin Early Adopter Referral Link, download the app, and create a free account to get 1 Free G-Coin (approx. $50 value) when you make a purchase of at least $50.
It’s free to open a G-Coin wallet in just minutes, and you can buy gold and send gold to friends using the G-Coin App.
Plus, the first 500 users that use the G-Coin Beta App and make a purchase of $50 G-Coin or more (in 1 purchase) will receive 1 G-Coin for free (1 gram gold value = $50 Approx.).
G-Coin is currently available in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Updated 10/3/2019 – Free G-Coin Offer Still Available: I’ve just confirmed that the free G-Coin early adopter promotion is still available as of 10/3/2019. Any new user who makes a purchase of at least $50 will be eligible to receive 1 free G-Coin (approx. $50 value).
Updated 10/3/2019 – G-Coin Referral Program Launched: G-Coin has sent emails to early adopters containing unique referral links to share with your friends. When you share your link with 3 friends who provide their emails to join the G-Coin list, you will get $20 in G-Coin. Referees will also receive 1 free G-Coin after your first $50 purchase.
How G-Coin Works
To open a free G-Coin wallet, you simply download the G-Coin App from the App Store or Google Play.
Registration requires that you submit a photo of your ID, but it only takes a few moments to be approved.
Once you complete the registration process, you can buy and send gold at any time using the G-Coin app.
To buy G-Coin tokens and own gold, you’ll need to link your bank account for ACH transfers.
All of your G-Coin purchases are 100% direct ownership of physical gold, which means that your gold is vaulted in licensed vaults and can be redeemed.
A G-Coin Debit Card is also coming soon, which will allow you to spend your gold wherever debit cards are accepted.
Get 1 Free G-Coin = 1 Gram Gold Value
Just visit www.gcoin.com/earlyadopter to review the details of this special promotion and download the G-Coin App to participate.
The first 500 registered users who make a minimum single purchase of $50 USD worth of G-Coin tokens will receive 1 free G-Coin.
The beta version of the G-Coin App just launched on 8/22/2019, so there are plenty of spaces available to be among the first 500 users to get this deal.
You should see this deal displayed on the promotional landing page if it is still available (I saw this promotion being advertised in Google search results on 8/22/2019).
To qualify for 1 free G-Coin, you must purchase $50 of G-Coin or more (in 1 purchase) after you complete registration.
After your qualifying $50 G-Coin purchase has made it into your wallet, which typically takes 1-2 days, your 1 free G-Coin reward will be credited to your account.
The reward redemption is a manual process, but you will typically receive the 1 free G-Coin on the same day that you receive the G-Coins that you purchased.
Once you receive your 1 free G-Coin in your wallet, there are no restrictions on how you can use your free G-Coin, so you can hold it, sell it, or send it to a friend.
G-Coin Digital Gold Wallet Features
- Each G-Coin (XGC) token is a digital title of ownership to 1 gram of gold that is stored in a licensed vault (current value of $49.08 USD on 8/23/2019).
- Use your G-Coin wallet to save, send, and spend your gold like cash.
- Buy and send a gold at any time using the G-Coin app (G-Coin Debit Card coming soon).
- Your G-Coin account comes with a wallet address, which you can use to make wallet-to-wallet transfers between friends.
- U.S. customers can buy G-Coin via ACH from U.S. banks, which can take up to 48 hours for the buy/sell to be reflected in the G-Coin wallet.
- You will need to have a government issued ID and your bank account information to complete the registration process and buy G-Coin.
- There is a minimum purchase amount of 0.25 G-Coin.
- G-Coin is 100% direct ownership of physical gold, which means your gold is vaulted in licensed vaults and can be redeemed.
- A storage fee of 0.2% per year is charged on the value of G-Coin held in an account holder’s wallet (e.g., $0.16 monthly storage fee for $1,000 worth of G-Coin XGC).
- All G-Coin gold is Responsible Gold that has been tracked from mine to vault using blockchain technology.
- G-Coin is redeemable for physical gold that has full provenance and custody records. There is no additional cost for the redemption of a kilobar (1,000 grams), but 10 gram bars will be available at a manufacturing cost of 5%. In all cases, shipping charges will be at the cost of the redeemer.
- G-Coin App is available in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
G-Coin $10/$20 Referral Programs
G-Coin is currently running 2 different versions of a referral program that they are testing.
They issued unique referral links to early adopters via email on October 3, 2019.
$20 G-Coin Referral Offer
The first G-Coin referral program offers a $20 bonus when you get 3 friends to join an email list.
If you refer 3 friends using your unique link, you will receive $20 in free G-Coin.
Just share your G-Coin referral link with 3 friends who provide their emails to join the G-Coin list.
After 3 valid emails have been received through your unique link, the $20 reward will be transferred to your G-Coin wallet.
There is a maximum award per user of $20 during this initial G-Coin referral launch.
Your referrals are also eligible for the free G-Coin early adopter promotion when they make a purchase of at least $50.
$10 G-Coin Referral Offer
The second G-Coin referral program offers a $10 bonus when you get a friend to make a minimum $50 purchase.
Just share your unique link with a friend, and when they make a single purchase of $50 or more, you will receive a $10 bonus and they will receive 1 free G-Coin.
You can earn a total of $50 in bonuses via this version of the referral program.
Please note that I have included my G-Coin referral link at the top of this article, but it is not necessary to register via a referral link in order to qualify for the early adopter bonus. If you don’t want to use my referral link, you can simply download the app directly.
If you are looking for an easy way to own, trade and spend gold, try the G-Coin digital gold wallet to get 1 free G-Coin during this limited-time promotion.