Privacy allows you to create free virtual online payment cards that you can use to make online purchases anywhere, so that you don’t have to give out your real debit or credit card numbers.
Get $5 Free at Any Online Store: Join for free via this Privacy $5 Promotional Link to instantly get a $5 free credit on a virtual debit card that you can spend anywhere online (e.g., use it to buy a $5 Amazon Gift Card or a $5 Target Gift Card).
Instead of providing your real card’s information when you checkout online, which exposes you to potential data breaches and fraudulent charges, Privacy lets you enter a virtual card number, so that you never have to share your real credit or debit card information online again.
You can use your Privacy virtual cards just like you would any normal credit or debit card, but without having to worry about giving out your personal financial information online.
Privacy is 100% free to use with no fees, no credit checks, and no surprises to create an unlimited number of virtual payment cards.
Plus, when you sign up through this Privacy $5 Free Credit Referral Link, you will instantly receive a $5 free credit in your Privacy account that you can spend anywhere online.
Privacy is available to all U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are 18 and older and who are the account holders of a U.S. checking account or U.S. debit card.
About Privacy Virtual Payment Cards
- Privacy is tool that allows you to make online payments to any merchant using virtual card numbers instead of your real debit cards or credit cards.
- Never worry about fraud or data breaches again when making online payments.
- Use any name and billing address that you would like with the merchant, so that your private information remains secure and private.
- Privacy cards provide additional protections to shut down fraudulent transactions before they ever occur.
- Pause a card between transactions to make sure that fraudulent charges cannot be made on your virtual card.
- Set spending limits to control exactly how much and how frequently a merchant can charge your virtual card.
- Close any of your virtual cards at any time to avoid further transactions occurring.
- Privacy offers 2 types of virtual cards: Merchant Cards and Single-Use Cards.
- Merchant Cards: They can be used as many times as you like with the same merchant; They lock to the first merchant that they are authorized with and cannot be used with any other merchants; Perfect for subscriptions, recurring purchases, or merchants that you trust and spend at frequently.
- Single-Use Cards: They automatically self-destruct 2 minutes after your first charge completes, preventing any further charges from being authorized on the card; Perfect for merchants that you do not plan to transact with frequently, or if you are concerned about the security of a purchase.
- Spending Limits: Privacy cards offer the ability to set a spending limit. You can set total spending limits on both single-use and merchant cards. For merchant cards, you can also set limits per charge, per month, or per year.
- You can fund purchases that you make with Privacy cards through a checking account at a U.S. bank or by connecting a debit card to add funds to your Privacy account balance.
- Privacy virtual cards are 100% free to use. Every time that you spend using a Privacy card, the merchant or website pays a small fee called an interchange. This interchange fee is shared with Privacy, and that is how Privacy makes money.
- Available to U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are 18 and older and who are the account holders of a U.S. checking account or U.S. debit card.
Get $5 Free Privacy Credit
Just sign up through this $5 Privacy Free Credit Referral Link to instantly get a $5 credit added to your Privacy account when you join for free.
You can then create your first free virtual payment card with Privacy and spend your $5 account credit toward any online purchase with your card.
This $5 free credit promotion is available for new Privacy users online, and you must sign up through a referral link in order to receive your $5 free credit.
Unlock 1%-5% Privacy Cash Back
You can earn from 1% to 5% cash back rebates on your Privacy virtual card spending when you meet certain requirements.
Privacy offers 2 types of cash back earnings, including Lifetime Cashback and Cashback Keys.
You can unlock Lifetime Cashback on all of your Privacy virtual card transactions by signing up at cashback.privacy.com to join the waitlist.
Once you’ve confirmed your spot on the waitlist, you can refer your friends to sign up using your Lifetime Cashback referral link, which allows you to jump ahead in line or skip the line altogether.
- 1 Referral = Cut your waitlist spot in half.
- 4 Referrals = Instantly unlock 1% cash back.
- 7 Referrals = Instantly unlock 2% cash back.
The people that you refer must confirm their spot on the waitlist in order for it to count toward your spot in line.
Once you gain access to Lifetime Cashback through the waitlist (if you don’t refer people to gain access sooner), you will earn 1% cash back by default and up to 5% cash back at select merchants with boosted earning rates.
You will receive Cashback Keys that allow you to unlock 1% cash back on all of your Privacy purchases for 1 month when you use Privacy for a subscription service.
Just use any of your Privacy virtual cards to pay for a subscription service and earn Cashback Keys.
You can then redeem your Cashback Keys to unlock 1% cash back on all of your Privacy purchases for an entire month with no earning limits.
Once your Privacy cash back is enabled, you will receive a percentage of your total transaction back as a Privacy credit.
Your cash back earnings are released as a Privacy credit within the first 10 days of the next month following your purchases.
Once your cash back gets converted into Privacy credit, it will automatically apply to the next transaction that you make with any Privacy card.
Please note that cash back applies to any transaction that you make with a Privacy card, except purchases at PayPal, international merchants, Adidas, FootPatrol, Foot Locker, Nike, and other major streetwear vendors.
Privacy Give $5, Get $5 Referral Credits
When you sign up for a free Privacy account, you will receive a $5 Privacy Credit that you can use toward any online purchase with a Privacy card.
Once you create your free Privacy account, you can also access your own unique referral link to share with your friends and earn additional $5 Privacy credits.
Each friend that you refer to Privacy will get $5 to spend anywhere online, and once your referrals sign up and spend their $5, you will also receive a $5 Privacy credit, so everybody wins.
Just visit the “Refer Friends” option at the top of your Privacy account to access your unique referral link and share with your friends via email and social media.
There is no limit to the number of people that you can refer or the amount of referral credits that you can earn for sharing Privacy.
All of the referral credits that you earn will appear in your “Account Credit,” and your credits will automatically be applied toward future purchases that you make with your Privacy cards.
Please feel free to share your Privacy user experiences along with your referral links in the comments below this article.
If you want to avoid giving out your debit card and credit card numbers online when you make Internet purchases, take advantage of Privacy virtual payment cards to make online purchases without sharing your private financial information.