Join Privacy to create free virtual payment cards that you can use to make online purchases anywhere, so that you don’t have to give out your real debit or credit card numbers.
Plus, when you sign up through a Privacy referral link, you will instantly receive a $5 free credit that you can spend anywhere online.
With your $5 free credit, you can buy a $5 Amazon Gift Card or $5 Target Gift Card (or anything else).
Exchange $5 Privacy Referral Bonuses: Please feel free to post your Privacy referral links and user experiences in the below comments to exchange $5 bonuses with other readers.
How Privacy Works
Instead of providing your real card’s information when you checkout online, Privacy lets you enter a virtual card number.
That means you never have to share your real credit or debit card information online again, so that you are not exposed to potential data breaches and fraudulent charges.
You can use your Privacy virtual cards just like you would any normal credit or debit card, but without having to worry about giving out your personal financial information online.
Privacy is 100% free to use with no fees, no credit checks, and no surprises to create an unlimited number of virtual payment cards.
Privacy is available to all U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are 18 and older and who are the account holders of a U.S. checking account or U.S. debit card.
About Privacy Virtual Payment Cards
- Privacy is tool that allows you to make online payments to any merchant using virtual card numbers instead of your real debit cards or credit cards.
- Never worry about fraud or data breaches again when making online payments.
- Use any name and billing address that you would like with the merchant, so that your private information remains secure and private.
- Privacy cards provide additional protections to shut down fraudulent transactions before they ever occur.
- Pause a card between transactions to make sure that fraudulent charges cannot be made on your virtual card.
- Set spending limits to control exactly how much and how frequently a merchant can charge your virtual card.
- Close any of your virtual cards at any time to avoid further transactions occurring.
- Privacy offers 2 types of virtual cards: Merchant Cards and Single-Use Cards.
- Merchant Cards: They can be used as many times as you like with the same merchant; They lock to the first merchant that they are authorized with and cannot be used with any other merchants; Perfect for subscriptions, recurring purchases, or merchants that you trust and spend at frequently.
- Single-Use Cards: They automatically self-destruct 2 minutes after your first charge completes, preventing any further charges from being authorized on the card; Perfect for merchants that you do not plan to transact with frequently, or if you are concerned about the security of a purchase.
- Spending Limits: Privacy cards offer the ability to set a spending limit. You can set total spending limits on both single-use and merchant cards. For merchant cards, you can also set limits per charge, per month, or per year.
- You can fund purchases that you make with Privacy cards through a checking account at a U.S. bank or by connecting a debit card to add funds to your Privacy account balance.
- Privacy virtual cards are 100% free to use. Every time that you spend using a Privacy card, the merchant or website pays a small fee called an interchange. This interchange fee is shared with Privacy, and that is how Privacy makes money.
- Available to U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are 18 and older and who are the account holders of a U.S. checking account or U.S. debit card.
Get $5 Free Privacy Credit
Sign up through another user’s Privacy referral link to instantly get a $5 credit added to your Privacy account when you join for free.
You can then create your first free virtual payment card with Privacy and spend your $5 account credit toward any online purchase with your card.
This $5 free credit promotion is available for new Privacy users online, and you must sign up through a referral link in order to receive your $5 free credit.
If you would like to exchange Privacy referrals, please feel free to post your referral link in the comments below this article.
Privacy Give $5, Get $5 Referral Credits
When you sign up for a free Privacy account via a referral link, you will receive a $5 Privacy credit that you can use toward any online purchase with a Privacy card.
Once you create your free Privacy account, you can also access your own unique referral link to share with your friends and earn additional $5 Privacy credits.
Each friend that you refer to Privacy will get $5 to spend anywhere online, and once your referrals sign up and spend their $5, you will also receive a $5 Privacy credit, so everybody wins.
Just visit the “Refer Friends” option at the top of your Privacy account to access your unique referral link and share with your friends via email and social media.
There is no limit to the number of people that you can refer or the amount of referral credits that you can earn for sharing Privacy.
All of the referral credits that you earn will appear in your “Account Credit,” and your credits will automatically be applied toward future purchases that you make with your Privacy cards.
Please feel free to share your Privacy user experiences along with your referral links in the comments below this article.
If you want to avoid giving out your debit card and credit card numbers online when you make Internet purchases, take advantage of Privacy virtual payment cards to make online purchases without sharing your private financial information.