Revolut is a global money account that takes you beyond banking and allows you to instantly spend and send money globally while paying zero fees.
If you’re living a global lifestyle and need to spend money and send money all over the world, then the Revolut card and mobile app can save you money on exchange rates, bank transfers, ATM withdrawals, purchases, and money transfers to friends or businesses.
How To Earn $50 Revolut Sign-Up Bonus
1. Sign up to a Revolut account using this Revolut $50 Referral Link.
2. Verify your identity and pass the Know your customer (KYC) checks.
3. Add money by connecting your bank account or debit card.
4. Order a physical Revolut card.
5. Complete 3 purchase transactions with your new Revolut card (this can be through a virtual card while you wait for your physical card).
6. Complete this all by June 1, 2021, 11:00 PM GMT.
Revolut Give $50, Get $50 Referral Bonus
Revolut has launched a “Give $50, Get $50” Referral Bonus that is available to targeted users for a limited time.
Through this Revolut referral promotion, new customers can earn a $50 bonus when you join Revolut via a targeted member’s referral link and complete the qualifications by June 1, 2021.
In order to qualify, new users must verify your identity, add money by connecting your bank account or debit card, order a physical Revolut card, and complete 3 purchase transactions for any amount with your new Revolut card (including a virtual card while you wait for your physical card to arrive).
In addition, current Revolut members who are targeted for this promotion (you will receive an email or notification from Revolut if you are targeted) can refer up to 25 friends and earn a $50 bonus for each referral who meets the qualifications by June 1, 2021.
If you are targeted for this promotion, please feel free to share your contact information and exchange Revolut referrals in the below comments.
Review more details about this Revolut Referral Offer that runs through June 1, 2021.
About Revolut Global Money Service
- Save Time: Set up an account, top-up via card, and get a virtual Revolut MasterCard in just 5 minutes.
- Spend Without Fees: When you use the Revolut Card, you will get the real exchange rate and spending is always free.
- Transfer Money Globally: Save up to 6% by sending money abroad with Revolut. Transfer 23 currencies to any bank, business, or friend with the real exchange rate.
- Get Paid Back: Send and request money instantly for rent, dinner, holiday expenses, or anything else.
- Track Your Expenses: Revolut will categorize your purchases to show you exactly how much you’re spending, on what, and where.
- Next Generation Security: Block and unblock your Revolut Card in a single tap and turn online, ATM, or contactless payments on and off instantly.
- Instant Help: Support is always available to help via the in-app chat feature.
- Instant Current Account: Open a free UK current account in 3 minutes, without a proof of address or credit check. Other countries are coming soon.
- Revolut Credit: Revolut uses peer-to-peer lending to match individual lenders with people who want to borrow.
- Revolut Standard: Get a free Revolut account with full access to all of their services and features.
- Revolut Premium: Get access to additional features and benefits for a small monthly fee.
- Revolut Business: Perfect for business spending, payments, and purchases worldwide.
- Revolut Mobile App: Available on iOS and Android.
Revolut is a multi-currency card and mobile app that allows you to instantly spend and send money globally with zero fees, so that you can use and manage money around the world.
You can download the Revolut app for iOS or Android and open an account in seconds, allowing you to instantly spend and transfer money globally through SMS, WhatsApp, and social media with the real exchange rate, the spot interbank rates.
Once you’ve topped up your Revolut account, you can use your Revolut MasterCard at millions of locations worldwide, and the card automatically converts into the local currency at the real exchange rate, so you don’t have to worry about it.
For example, if you hold in British Pound, but spend in Indian Rupee, the card will convert from GBP to INR at the time of the transaction.
You can use your Revolut card at home or abroad, as it will act like a local card everywhere.
Most features and services from Revolut are free, including the Revolut mobile app, Revolut MasterCard, bank transfers, instant transfers (Revolut to Revolut), debit card usage ATM withdrawals (up to £200 or currency equivalent), account management, and security features.
For the Standard Revolut account, there is no monthly fee, but you can also opt for a Premium Revolut account with a $9.99 monthly fee that includes a variety of additional benefits, and there is a Business Revolut account available as well.
Check out Revolut to go beyond banking with worldwide access to your funds whenever you need them.
If you’re just looking to make worldwide money transfers, and you don’t need the rest of Revolut’s services, like the Revolut card, then you may also consider using the TransferWise International Money Transfer Service to save on fees over traditional banks.