Tally is an automated credit card debt manager that helps you save money, manage your cards, and pay off your balances faster.
You can get out of credit card debt faster with the Tally Debt Advisor, Credit Card Manager, Tally Line of Credit, and Late Fee Protection.
It’s free to download the Tally App, and there are no fees to use the app, but you must get a Tally credit line in order to receive any benefits.
However, there is currently a free Groupon deal available that will give you a $50 cash bonus to help pay your credit card debit when you sign up for Tally.
Please note that to be a Tally customer, you must pass a soft credit check, have a FICO Score of 660 or higher, and qualify for and accept a line of credit with Tally.
How Tally Works
You simply scan your credit cards with the Tally App, and they analyze your credit cards and credit history (without affecting your score) to see if Tally is right for you.
In order to use Tally, you must be approved for a line of credit with Tally, so that they can transfer your debt and help manage payments for you.
Once you are approved for a line of credit, Tally transfers your high APR balances to your Tally line of credit, which can potentially save you a lot of money.
Tally also minimizes your interest charges and credit card fees by making payments for the correct amount to the right card at the ideal time.
While Tally pays down your balances and helps you keep your debt organized, you can keep using your credit cards to earn all of the perks and rewards.
The Tally App is free to download, and there are no fees to use the app.
However, you will need to qualify for and get a Tally credit line in order to receive the benefits of Tally.
Just visit MeetTally.com for more details about their service and to download the free Tally App for iOS or Android.
$50 Bonus to Pay Credit Cards from Tally via Groupon
For a limited time, Groupon is offering a free deal for Tally that gives you $50 to pay your credit cards.
In order to get this $50 deal, you must visit the $50 Tally Giveaway on Groupon, where you can get the deal for free.
There is no charge from Groupon for this $50 Tally bonus, but you must simply go through the process of “buying” the Groupon deal.
After purchasing the Groupon deal, you’ll need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption of the $50 bonus
You’ll get $50 for free to help pay off your credit cards when you sign up for Tally.
You just download the Tally App and register your credit cards, and Tally will make a $50 payment for you.
Tally Groupon Deal Terms
- New customers receive a $50 voucher, applied to your credit card balance with the highest annual percentage rate (APR) when you become a Tally customer.
- Valid only for residents in the following states: AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, and WI.
- This offer is only available to new Tally customers, and not current customers.
- To utilize the offer, you must download the Tally App, register at least 1 credit credit card with Tally, and have a minimum interest-bearing balance of $1,000 across all credit cards.
- As long as your Tally account is current, Tally will pay $50 toward your debt within 60 business days of activation.
- You must allow up to 60 business days from time of activation for application of the voucher.
- Voucher is not valid if you are not current with Tally or if you register less than $1,000 in interest-bearing credit card debt.
- Account subject to credit approval by Tally. If not approved, or if you do not accept line of credit with Tally, voucher will not be redeemed.
- Offer is not eligible for Tally promo codes or other discounts.
If you need help paying down your credit card balances, check out Tally for an automated credit card debt manager.
Check out the Tally Save App from Tally as well to earn rewards points when you save money.