Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card for everyday use that offers 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% cash back at Murphy USA and Walmart fuel stations, and 1% cash back at Walmart stores for up to $75 in rewards per year.
Plus, the Walmart MoneyCard is currently offering a $25 Payday Perk bonus with a direct deposit of $250 or more from your employer or government benefits for new members.
About Walmart MoneyCard Prepaid Card
You can use your Walmart MoneyCard everywhere Visa or MasterCard debit cards are accepted in the U.S.A.
The Walmart MoneyCard allows you to write paper checks, pay bills online, send money to other Green Dot Bank cards, and withdraw cash without a fee at Walmart MoneyCenters and Customer Service desks.
It’s free to reload your Walmart MoneyCard with a direct deposit, Walmart Check Cashing, and online bank transfers.
However, there is a 1-time $1 purchase fee for the Walmart MoneyCard and a $5 monthly charge, which will be waived if you have loaded $1,000 or more to your card in the previous monthly period.
How To Earn $25 Walmart MoneyCard Bonus
1. You must request and register your Walmart MoneyCard by December 26, 2017.
2. Your initial payroll or government benefits direct deposit of $250 or more must post to your account within 60 days of registration.
3. A $25 bonus deposit will be credited to your Walmart MoneyCard account within 10 business days of your first qualifying direct deposit.
Just visit this Walmart MoneyCard Promo Link and set up a free direct deposit of your paycheck or government check to qualify for this $25 bonus reward.
Walmart MoneyCard Features and Services
The Walmart MoneyCard is a good option if you have bad credit and can’t otherwise qualify for a standard credit card.
- Choose between a Visa or MasterCard when you request your Walmart MoneyCard.
- Use it for purchases everywhere Debit MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
- Deposit checks with your smartphone camera.
- Write checks to pay rent and other bills requiring a paper check. Order personalized checks using the Walmart MoneyCard Mobile App. Fees and limits apply.
- Pay bills with their FREE online bill pay service.
- Instantly send money for free to another participating card issued by Green Dot Bank, including the Walmart MoneyCard.
- No overdraft fees, ever.
- Your registered card is protected against unauthorized transactions.
- Withdraw cash without a fee at Walmart MoneyCenters and Customer Service Desks. Limits apply.
- Reload Free with direct deposit, Walmart Check Cashing, and online bank transfers ($3 per load for reloads with cash using Walmart Rapid Reload).
Earn up to $75 Cash Back Rewards Per Year
- 3% cash back at Walmart.com.
- 2% cash back at Murphy USA and Walmart fuel stations.
- 1% cash back at Walmart stores.
- Up to $75 in cash back rewards per reward year.
Just use Walmart MoneyCard to earn 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% at Murphy USA and Walmart fuel stations, and 1% on purchases at Walmart stores in the United States.
You can earn up to a maximum of $75 per reward year, defined as 12 monthly periods in which you have paid your Monthly Charge or had it waived.
You can redeem your cash back rewards through the website or mobile app after the completion of each reward year, and then you can use that cash back money as part of your available balance.
Walmart MoneyCard Fees
- $1 Purchase Fee.
- $5 Monthly Charge – Your Monthly Charge will be waived when you have loaded $1,000 or more to your card in the previous monthly period (excludes person-to-person transfers received using the Send Money feature).
- Free Direct Deposit Reloads of Payroll or Government Benefits.
- Free Walmart Checking Cashing Reloads.
- Free Walmart Check Cashing Reloads.
- $3 Per Reload for Rapid Reload at Walmart Stores.
- Up to $4.95 Per Reload for Cash Reloads on the Green Dot Network.
- $2.50 Per Transaction for ATM Withdrawal and Teller Cash Withdrawals.
- $0.50 for Balance Inquiry at ATMs (ATM owner may also charge a fee).
- No Fee for Cash Back with Purchase Where Available.
- No Fee for Walmart Card Cashing at Walmart MoneyCenters and Customer Service Desks.
- $3 Replacement Card if Lost, Stolen, or Damaged.
- 3% Foreign Merchant Surcharge Added to Transaction Amount.
- Optional Services May Be Offered for a Fee.
Sign up for your Walmart MoneyCard prepaid card today to get a $25 bonus when you set up a direct deposit.
If you don’t think that you can avoid the monthly fees for the Walmart MoneyCard, you may wish to consider the Waleteros Prepaid Card, which has no monthly fees and a $5 sign-up bonus for new members.