American Express launched AmexOffers.com today, a free 1-stop hub for AMEX Card Members to get special merchant savings and access American Express’ consolidated social network offers.
The AmexOffers.com hub consolidates all merchant offers and delivers these offers to card members through your channel of choice.
Curated by American Express and ranked by relevance based on each card member’s spending history and location, AmexOffers.com provides an easy way to save money at merchants every day with no coupons or codes necessary.
AmexOffers.com makes it easy and free for card members to explore offers from top brands, save them to an eligible American Express Card, and then get couponless statement credit savings after spending at the merchant.
How To Access and Use AmexOffers.com
1. Visit AmexOffers.com.
2. Log in to the American Express Online Account Dashboard with your existing American Express User ID and Password.
3. Explore offers from your favorite brands for dining, shopping, travel, and more, including availability, terms, and expiration dates.
4. Select as many offers as you like and Save them to your card with just 1 click.
5. Get the savings by using your card when you pay, and receive the savings as statement credits on your bill.
From the American Express online account dashboard, you can also track which offers have already been saved to your card and view personal savings based on offers redeemed to date.
The AmexOffers.com hub also consolidates American Express’ social offers channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and TripAdvisor, and it provides a link to get offers via the American Express iPhone app.
How To Get Offers via Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and TripAdvisor
1. Connect your eligible American Express Card to your channel of your choice.
2. Explore available offers and follow the prompts to save the offers you want to your eligible American Express Card.
3. Spend as you normally would with your American Express Card at the qualified merchant and see your savings as statement credits on your bill.
Take advantage of the new AmexOffers.com website for access to all of your consolidated merchant discount offers from American Express.