Check out these Amazon Prime Day deals for 2017 that are available now.
Current Amazon Prime Day Deals
1. Prime Day Spotlight Deals – Find featured Prime Day deals for the best discounts on Amazon.
2. $10 Credit when you order an Alexa Deal of $20 or more – Now through July 11th, receive a $10 credit simply by ordering an Alexa Deal of $20 or more.
3. Alexa Deals – Alexa Deals provide the biggest savings and are available on an Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Dash Wand, and compatible Fire tablets. Alex Deals are not available in the Amazon App.
4. Gift Card Deals – Get discounts on many gift cards from popular merchants for Prime Day.
5. Get $5 Promo Credit when you buy $25 in Amazon Gift Cards – Prime members can get a $5 Amazon.com promotional credit by purchasing at least $25 in Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com. This offer is valid beginning at 6:00 AM, July 11, 2017, while supplies last.
Amazon Prime Day 2017
Amazon Prime Day 2017 is a 1-day global shopping event for Prime members.
Official Date Announced: Amazon Prime Day 2017 deals will start at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, July 10th and run for 30 hours through Tuesday, July 11th.
Amazon Prime Day is a 1-day-only global shopping event that is exclusively available for Prime members.
Exclusive Deals for Prime Members
There are thousands of amazing deals worldwide, and Prime members get exclusive access to the biggest discounts on nearly every product category.
The biggest savings are probably on televisions and other electronics, but there are savings to be had on just about every item for sale on Amazon.com.
If you’re not a Prime member already, it’s a good time to Start Your 30-Day Prime Free Trial, so that you can take advantage of Prime Day 2017 during July.
Prime members also enjoy exclusive access to movies and TV shows, ad-free music, Kindle books, original audio series, unlimited photo storage, and free 2-day shipping on over 50 million eligible items.
About Amazon Prime Day Discounts
Amazon Prime Day offers over 100,000 deals exclusively for Prime Members worldwide.
This year’s Prime Day 2017 starts at 9:00 PM ET on July 10th with new deals being released as often as every 5 minutes for an entire 30 hours through the end of Tuesday, July 11th.
Deals are available across nearly all Amazon departments and product categories in 10 countries, so there will be something available on sale for everyone.
Take advantage of Prime Day if you are an Amazon Prime Member to get access to exclusive savings on almost anything you could want or need.