American Express has announced that they will offer special product discounts through Twitter #Hashtag purchases starting on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at Noon EST.
American Express card members who have synced your cards with Twitter will be able to Tweet special #hashtags to make purchases on products from Amazon, Sony, Urban Zen, and Xbox 360 as well as additional merchants in the future.
Check out this AMEX #Hashtag Announcement for the full details.
They already had a $25 American Express Gift Card on sale for only $15, but that offer expired extremely quickly, as quantities were limited.
The rest of the new offers go on sale on Wednesday at Noon EST.
AMEX #Hashtag Deals Starting Wednesday, February 13th at Noon EST
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD: $149.99 plus tax.
- Sony Action Cam & Waterproof Headband Mount: $179.99 plus tax.
- Urban Zen Bracelet Designed by Donna Karan: $80.00 plus tax.
- Xbox 360 4GB console with a 3-month Xbox LIVE Subscription and 2 game tokens: $179.99 plus tax.
- Xbox Controller: $29.99 plus tax.
The special product #hashtags will be released and highlighted as “favorites” on the American Express Twitter Page as soon as they become available.
How To Purchase #Hashtag Offers
1. You must Sync Your AMEX Card with Twitter in order to participate, if you haven’t already.
2. Once your card is synced, you must Tweet the special product #hashtags for the product that you want to purchase with your synced card.
3. You must then check your Twitter mentions in the @ Connect tab for a response from @AmexSync containing a confirmation #hashtag.
4. You must Tweet the confirmation #hashtag within 15 minutes of the response from @AmexSync to confirm the purchase.
5. All products will be shipped to your card member billing address via free 2-day shipping, courtesy of American Express.
If you don’t already have an American Express Credit Card, you may wish to get one soon in order to start taking advantage of these Twitter promotional savings.
Get special deals with the new American Express #Hashtag discounts through your Twitter account.