If you purchased Silk Soymilk, Silk Coconutmilk, or Horizon Organic milk, yogurt or Tuberz products from January 1, 2005, to April 19, 2013, you are entitled to a class action settlement with no proof of purchase required.
You have until October 26, 2013, to file a claim to receive up to $50 cash from the class action settlement.
Supposedly, their products listed evaporated cane juice in the ingredients, which is actually just sugar, and not juice, so their ingredients were mislabeled.
Class Members with valid proof of purchase will receive reimbursement for 75% of the purchase price, subject to a cap of $50 per household.
Class Members without proof of purchase will receive reimbursement for 25% of the purchase price of up to 5 products.
Just File an Online Claim Form to participate in this settlement.
Participating Products Include, but are Not Limited To:
- Silk Organic Original Soymilk
- Silk Organic Vanilla Soymilk
- Silk Pure Coconut Original Coconutmilk
- Horizon Blueberry Wave Tuberz
- Horizon Surfin’ Strawberry Tuberz
- Horizon Organic Lowfat Chocolate Milk plus DHA Omega-3
- Horizon Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
- Horizon Strawberry Lemonade Squeeze Tuberz
- Horizon Lowfat Strawberry Milk Box
- Horizon Lowfat Vanilla Milk Box
- Horizon Lowfat Chocolate Milk Box
- Horizon Sour Apple Spray Tuberz
If you have proof of purchase, you can qualify for more money, but if you didn’t save your receipts, you can still submit a claim.
With no proof of purchase, you’ll get 25% of the purchase price for up to 5 products, so that’s probably about $5 to $6 in reimbursements, depending on how much you would have paid.
You can review the full Silk/Horizon Milk Settlement Details for more information.
You can also review this Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Settlement including links to some more currently available class action settlements.
Take advantage of the Silk/Horizon Milk Class Action Lawsuit Settlement to get your claim.