You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. XTEND Workout Powders Class Action Settlement – Receive $25 with No Proof Required – If you purchased certain XTEND products from Woodbolt or through third-party sellers, including Amazon, between July 28, 2014, and January 24, 2023, you can receive $0.50 per purchased package for up to 50 products or $25 total per household without proof of purchase, or up to 100 products or $50 total per household with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on April 24, 2023.
2. Kirk’s Natural South of France Products Class Action Settlement – Receive $20 with No Proof Required – If you purchased certain South of France products between September 3, 2015, and August 12, 2022, including various scents of 6-ounce bar soap, 8-ounce hand wash, 8-ounce foaming hand wash, 1.5-ounce trial and travel-size bar soap, and 8-ounce hydrating hand and body cream, you may claim up to $2 per product for up to 10 products or $20 in total with no proof of purchase required, or you may claim up to $2 per product for up to 40 products or $80 in total with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on May 1, 2023.
3. Wesson Oil Class Action Settlement – Receive Cash Settlement with No Proof Required – If you purchased Wesson Vegetable Oil, Wesson Canola Oil, Wesson Corn Oil or Wesson Best Blend in California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota or Texas during the class period for each individual state, you may receive a yet unknown cash settlement with no proof required. File claim by deadline on May 22, 2023.
4. Smithfield Pork Class Action Settlement – Receive Cash Settlement with No Proof Required – If you purchased pork products manufactured by JBS USA Food, Clemens Family, Hormel, Seaboard, Smithfield, Triumph, Tyson and Agri Stats between January 1, 2009, and April 2, 2021, you may be eligible for a yet unknown cash settlement with no proof required at this time (proof of purchase may be requested at a later time). File claim by deadline on June 30, 2023.
5. JUUL Labs False Advertising Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $300 with No Proof Required – If you purchased JUUL products including pods and devices from a retail store, online store or the JUUL website before December 7, 2022, you can claim up to $300 with no proof of purchase required (documentation is required for combined purchases of $300 or more). File claim by deadline on July 14, 2023.
6. Facebook Users Consumer Privacy Class Action Settlement – Receive Cash Settlement – If you were a Facebook user in the United States between May 24, 2007, and December 22, 2022, you can make a claim for your share of the $725 million settlement fund, and the amount you receive will depend on how many class members submit valid claims and how long they were Facebook users during the class period. File claim by deadline on August 25, 2023.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.
I’ve been signing up for all kinds class action lawsuits (mostly no proof required)
And have got paid for 106 of the 139 I have signed up for. And roughly $4300.
No Joke!! Just be patient and check the class action lawsuits web pages often and sign up for all the ones you’re eligible for and all the No Proof required ones you can.
And sit back and just let the money roll in. Cause it will if you put in the effort and fill out those forms you will get Paid.
I’ve filled out so many of these but never received anything.. I’m starting to think they are all fake.
I have done 2 before and been paid out it just takes a long ass time
Folks, you are just exposing your contact details to potential theft. Stop making claims for petty payouts.
The most information you provide is your name and email address, no more information than signing up for a email letters on shopping sites
Amy Jones says
Looking for info on the Suboxone lawsuit. Filed a claim not seen or heard anything?
What lawsuit for suboxone?
Jodi Tippins says
Received my check about a year ago. I received 1700.
Shandaligua Ms Carter says
Im looking for the himmalayan salt class action lawsuit