Domain Money provides an all-in-one platform where you can invest in both stocks and cryptocurrencies, earn interest and borrow against your assets, and spend with your crypto rewards credit card.
For a limited time, new Domain Money members who join via a referral from a current member can earn a $50 BTC bonus when you invest $500 or more and maintain the $500 balance for at least 60 days (see below comments for referral links from other readers).
Plus, through the Domain Money Refer-A-Friend Program, current members can earn a guaranteed $50 BTC bonus or up to a $15,000 BTC bonus for each additional user that you refer who meets the qualifications by investing $500 or more for at least 60 days (share referral links in below comments).
Brought to you by the team that built Marcus by Goldman Sachs, Domain Money seeks to provide an easy-to-use solution for both stocks and digital assets.
To invest in crypto today, you may wish to try this Voyager Promotion to get free Bitcoin when you trade crypto with your new account.
Get $50 BTC Bonus to Join Domain Money
1. Start at this Domain Money Referral Link to open an account (provided by reader Mariana).
2. Pass Domain Money’s eligibility requirements and complete identity verification.
3. Invest at least a $500 qualifying minimum investment.
4. Maintain the net contributions of $500 or more for at least 60 days.
5. Receive a $50 BTC bonus to your new Domain Money account after you meet the qualifications.
Domain Money $50-$15,000 BTC Referral Bonuses
Once you join Domain Money, you’ll receive access to your own unique referral link to share with your friends when you participate in the Domain Money Referral Program.
For every friend that you refer who meets the qualifications, they’ll receive $50 in Bitcoin, and you’ll receive a guaranteed $50 in Bitcoin or up to $15,000 in Bitcoin.
To qualify, your referrals must invest $500 or more and maintain the $500 balance in their account for at least 60 days.
For your first 1-5 referrals, you are guaranteed a $50 BTC payout (90% odds), or you can get a $250 BTC payout (9% odds), $1,000 BTC payout (0.99% odds), or a $15,000 BTC payout (0.01% odds).
For your 6th referral and onwards, you are guaranteed a $75 BTC payout (90% odds), or you can get a $250 BTC payout (9% odds), $1,000 BTC payout (0.99% odds), or a $15,000 BTC payout (0.01% odds).
The referral program is only open to individuals who are 18 years old or older and are residents of the United States or its territories.
Review the Domain Money Referral Offer Terms for more details about this promotion.
Check out Domain Money for an all-in-one platform to build your investment portfolio and manage your finances, and please feel free to exchange your Domain Money referral links and user experiences with other readers in the below comments.