Olliv, headquartered in Chicago and launched by CoinFlip, is a self-custodial crypto wallet with a simple, intuitive platform that makes it easy for anyone to buy, sell, or send cryptocurrencies with more than 13,000 coins and tokens.
Plus, through Olliv’s $1 million crypto giveaway, the first 100,000 Olliv users who open a wallet and complete a transaction will receive $10 worth of free Bitcoin.
Designed to be used by both beginners and experts, you can sign up for a free Olliv account in just minutes to get started with cryptocurrencies.
With Olliv’s self-custodial wallet, you maintain total control over your crypto, and you can access it 24/7 via their mobile app, website, and even Bitcoin ATMs.
If you ever have a problem, Olliv offers 24/7 customer support from actual people who will help you every step of the way.
Olliv $10 Bitcoin Giveaway for New Users
1. Through Olliv’s $1 Million Crypto Giveaway (scroll down to see offer), new Olliv users can get $10 in free Bitcoin when you open a wallet and complete your first transaction.
2. I’ve seen this offer being advertised in Google search results as of 4/28/2023 when searching the term “Olliv Bitcoin ATMs,” and it is also listed on their website at the above landing page as well as on their recent Twitter feed, so it appears to be currently active.
3. This offer is available to the first 100,000 Olliv users who open a wallet and complete a transaction.
4. If you look at the Olliv mobile app in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, they don’t have a lot of downloads, so it appears as though they have not reached the 100,000 limit yet for new users (plus they are still actively advertising this offer on the Olliv By CoinFlip Twitter Page).
5. This offer is available once per Olliv account, and you must allow 24 hours for processing and verification to receive the $10 Bitcoin bonus.
If you are looking for a self-custodial crypto wallet to buy, sell, and send cryptocurrencies safely, check out Olliv to get a $10 Bitcoin bonus when you complete your first transaction.
Leave a Reply