Albert provides personal financial assistance including mobile banking services, access to cash advances, automated savings plans, budgeting help, and everyday finance advice from real human financial advisors.
Plus, when you sign up via this Albert $150 Referral Link, you’ll earn a $150 cash bonus if you open an Albert Cash mobile banking account, receive a direct deposit of $500 or more within 45 days of joining Albert, receive a direct deposit of $500 or more every 30 days for 90 consecutive days, and spend at least $200 on goods or services with your Albert Debit Card every 30 days for 90 consecutive days (all criteria must be met within 150 days of joining Albert).
Alternative $60 Albert Bonus with No Direct Deposit Requirement: If you don’t want to do the direct deposit, you can try this alternative offer to get a $60 bonus when open an Albert Cash account and deposit $20 or more. To access this offer, open a Free Upromise Account, which is a cash back network similar to Rakuten, and then visit the “Offers” section to find this Albert promotion. When you open a new Albert Cash account, deposit $20 or more, and keep your account active past 30 days, you’ll earn a $60 cash back bonus from Upromise. The $60 cash back will be credited to your Upromise account, which can be transferred directly to your checking/savings account. It’s free to join Upromise, and anybody can join (you don’t need to be a student), so this is a great opportunity to earn $60 for joining Albert with no direct deposit needed. You’ll earn an extra $5.29 bonus for verifying your email address with Upromise as well.
With Albert Cash, you get a mobile banking account with no monthly fees, a free Albert Debit Card, and cash back rewards on purchases.
If you need access to extra cash for emergencies, you can also use Albert Instant to get up to $250 in cash advances whenever you need them.
For access to human financial advisors, you can try Albert Genius to receive expert financial advice from real humans for everything from investing in stocks to saving on groceries.
While the standard Albert service is free for automated savings and budgeting assistance, there is a fee for Albert Genius, but you only pay what you think is fair with a range of $4-$14 per month (the first 30 days are free).
On top of that, you can get access to special promotional offers through Albert Planning like bonus opportunities when you sign up for insurance and other financial products.
Try Albert to easily manage your personal finances, plus get Albert Genius to receive on-demand help from real human advisors.
Albert Free Self-Managed Features
- Instantly Monitors Your Bank Balances, Bills, and Spending to Analyze Your Financial Wellness.
- Get up to $250 Deposited into Your Bank Account Whenever You Need It – No Interest and No Credit Check.
- Set up Free Automated Savings for Small Amounts You Can Afford.
- Earn 0.25% Annual Cash Bonus for Saving with Albert.
- Pause Your Savings At Any Time, and Withdraw Your Money for Free.
- Enjoy Lower Utility Bills with Albert’s Negotiation Service.
- Albert App Available for iOS and Android.
Genius Human-Enabled Services
- Albert Genius Provides Help from Real Human Financial Experts.
- Chat with Your Genius On-Demand via Text Whenever You Need Help.
- Ask for Help Managing Money, Saving on Groceries, or Anything Else.
- Earn 1% Annual Cash Bonus for Saving with Albert Genius.
- Receive a Personalized Financial Plan Based on Your Unique Needs.
- Get Real-Time Bank Account Monitoring to Avoid Any Issues.
- Start an Investment Portfolio Commission-Free with Just $1.
- Receive Investment Guidance from Licensed Advisors.
- Pay Only What You Think is Fair for Albert Genius.
- Get First Month of Genius Free – Monthly and Annual Subscribers.
- Cancel Albert Genius at Any Time – Receive Prorated Refund.
Albert Genius $150 Sign-Up Bonus
1. Visit this Albert $150 Referral Link to get started.
2. Click “Get the App,” enter your phone number, and click the button to have them text you the app.
3. Download the Albert app for iOS or Android (you don’t need to download via the text link).
4. Register for Albert using the same phone number that you submitted in step #2.
5. Complete registration for the free Albert service.
6. Sign up for an Albert Cash mobile banking account.
7. Receive a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more within 45 days of joining Albert. Qualifying direct deposit must be made by your employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by ACH deposit.
8. Receive a qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more every 30 days for 90 consecutive days. Qualifying direct deposit must be made by your employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by ACH deposit.
9. Spend at least $200 on goods or services with your Albert Debit Card every 30 days for 90 consecutive days.
10. Receive a $150 bonus in your Albert Cash account when all of the above criteria is met within 150 days of joining Albert.
How Albert Works
After you sign up for Albert, they’ll ask you to describe your relationship with money and choose your financial priorities.
You can choose multiple goals including saving money, paying off debt, meeting bills, investing, tracking fees, and retirement.
Once you create your profile, you can link your bank account to help prevent overdrafts, find savings, lower your bills, and more.
By linking your bank account, Albert can save money for you automatically, identify bills they can negotiate, and fund your investments.
You can even receive $250 cash advances in as little as 10 minutes if you qualify.
Once you register for Albert and link your bank account, Albert Instant monitors your balances, bills, and spending.
If you are at risk for overspending that month, Albert alerts you before it’s too late and you incur any fees.
You can even get a cash advance for up to $250 from your next paycheck if needed, with no credit check and no interest charges.
When you’re ready to start saving, Albert Savings automatically helps you reach your savings goals.
You’ll earn a 0.25% annual cash bonus on your savings, and there are no fees and free withdrawals.
In addition, Albert can help lower your bills, provide real-time bank alerts, and help visualize your cash flow.
On top of the free Albert service, you can sign up for the “pay-what-you-think-is-fair” Albert Genius service to get real human financial help.
Albert Genius combines human insights with financial automation to streamline your savings, invest with guidance, and get custom advice on-demand.
Their geniuses are real human beings who work alongside the Albert app to provide on-demand advice via text.
The base fee that they suggest for Albert Genius is $4 per month, but you can also pay more or even $0 if you please.
How much you pay for Albert Genius is up to you, and you can cancel at any time.
Those who decide to subscribe to Albert Genius can earn up to $30 in bonus cash for getting started.
Plus, you can participate in the Albert Refer-A-Friend Program to earn $20 rewards for each new Genius member that you refer.
About Albert Genius
Albert Genius provides you with a team of human financial experts that develop a financial plan for you.
They’ll help you find savings you’re missing, identify bills you’re overpaying, help you pay down debt faster, save automatically for you, and much more.
Just write down your financial to-do list and send it to them, and they’ll help you make a plan.
Their geniuses regularly review your accounts for suspicious activity, expensive bank fees, and any bills you’re overpaying.
You can communicate with your geniuses directly through text message on your phone, and they’ll send you related topics to explore in the app.
Genius members earn 1% annual savings bonuses on all deposits that you keep with Albert.
You can ask their geniuses about any financial questions, such as how to pay down debt or even finding a cheap moving service.
The great thing about Albert Genius is that you have contact with real humans who work with you directly.
Your first month of Albert Genius is free, and you can cancel at any time.
The fee for Albert Genius is based on what you think is fair, so you actually pay what you want.
They suggest $4 per month as being the minimum for them to break even, but you can pay more, less, or even $0 if you want.
With either the monthly or yearly payment option, you get 1 month free, and you can cancel at any time and receive a prorated refund.
Albert $150 Referral Credits
If you refer your friends to Albert Cash mobile banking, you’ll both earn a $150 bonus in your Albert Cash accounts.
To refer your friends, visit the home screen on the Albert app and tap “Earn $150” in the top right corner.
In order to qualify, your referrals must receive a direct deposit of $500 or more within 45 days of joining Albert, receive a direct deposit of $500 or more every 30 days for 90 consecutive days, and spend at least $200 on goods or services with their Albert Debit Card every 30 days for 90 consecutive days, and all criteria must be met within 150 days of joining Albert.
The qualifying direct deposit must be made by the referred individual’s employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by ACH deposit.
Bank ACH transfers, mobile check deposits, and peer-to-peer transfers from services like Cash App, Venmo, or PayPal are not qualifying direct deposits.
By referring your friends, you can earn up to $1,500 worth of referral rewards in your Albert account, which is equal to 10 referrals in total.
Take advantage of the Albert referral program to earn extra bonus cash for inviting your friends to try Albert Cash.
Check out Albert Genius to get financial help from real humans and fully automate your cash flow.
You may also wish to try Vimvest for help with planning your financial goals.
Reader Review of Albert Promotion
The following reader review was provided by Gadget:
I signed up yesterday, so not much to say. The most important detail, Direct Deposit workarounds, I do not know yet.
+ No Chex pull and no hard pull. Highly doubt they pull EWS.
– No Credit Card funding. Only Plaid-style linking with username & password for your other bank.
The partner bank is Sutton Bank. If you recognize that name, that’s because it’s the same bank Cash App uses. They state they are FDIC insured.
During app setup, they prompt you to enroll in “Albert Instant”, basically some overdraft service, and “Albert Genius”. Genius is an optional financial service that is not free. You can close those prompt windows for the extras. Or, on Genius, select pay what you would like and manually slide it to $0 per month, which then lets you know they aren’t going to sign you up.
Some of the Cash Back offers for the debit card do look interesting. I see Walmart, “20% off one order”, “use once per week”, but a max discount of $5 though. I would guess this works in-store and not just online “orders”, but no details are given. Overall, it looks very similar to the discounts that the Oxygen card gives, but I really don’t use those offers very often.
Additional merchants I see on my list are: DoorDash 10%, Target 10%, Starbucks 10%, Etsy 15%, Whole Foods 20%, Lyft 10%, Shell 10%, McDonalds 15%, & Sephora 15%. Some say “off one purchase”, others say “off one order”. It appears you can only have one of these offers active at any given time – activating one deactivates the previous, but you can replace it at will. They have a max discount of $5 on most, but a couple of them are $7.50. Do I have to wonder if they are capped like the Cash App offers that sometimes disappear from your queue when you deselect them?
During account setup, they also ask you to pick a debit card color; white, blue, or black. Takes 7-10 to get the card, per the app. You can see the full debit card number in the app, exp dt, and CVC. It is a Mastercard. I was able to activate the debit card and set the PIN already using that info, and put a “freeze” on it from the app as well.
You can signup through MyPoints, or Swagbucks to earn a bonus for just depositing more than $20. Once you have an account, you can also do a Direct Deposit bonus of $75 for a DD of $250 within 30 days. This offer is displayed in the app. Word on the street is they do not accept many common bank ACH as a direct deposit, but I have yet to try for myself.
However, if you would like to use my referral link, here it is: Albert $150 Referral Link.
Unfortunately, you cannot stack the MyPoints or Swagbucks bonus with the referral.
Albert $150 Bonus! [EASY MONEY]
You have to register through this link:
• Condition: we both get $150 when:
1. You deposit $200 or more every month, for 3 consecutive months
2. Spend $100 on goods or services every month, for 3 consecutive months, using Albert debit card
Updated referral program and link: $150 for both of us if you join Albert and complete two requirements: receive a direct deposit of $200+ every 30 days for 90 consecutive days; Spend $100+ on the debit card every 30 days for 90 consecutive days.
Gadget - Bank Bonus Geek says
Albert upped the referral offer to $150 for both parties, but more hoops to jump through.
Updated offer: Direct Deposit $200+ every 30 days for 90 consecutive days, spend $100+ on goods or services with the debit card every 30 days for 90 consecutive days, to earn a $150 bonus. Only deposits that Albert verifies as legitimate will qualify to unlock the bonus. Nationwide, no Chex/EWS or Hard pull, but no CC funding.
Here is an updated link for anyone interested: https://app.albrt.co/I18uDoXatmb
MM Team says
Hello Gadget, thank you for your help. I’ve updated the above article.
The referral bonus has been increased to $100 for both parties. In addition, the referral link has been refreshed. I am not sure if the old link still works, but here is my new link: https://app.albrt.co/bXHrPxXuflb
MM Team says
Thank you for the update, Olivia. We’ve updated the above article to reflect the increase from a $75 bonus to $100 at this time.
Just wanted to add a few more about Albert:
(1) Google Voice numbers are not accepted. You need to have a real mobile number.
(2) Similar to Cash App, Albert has many lucrative cash back offers you can take advantage of. I’ve seen offers like 20% off Walmart, 20% off Wholefoods, 10% off Starbucks, 10% off Target, 15% off McDonald’s. 10% off Dunkin Donuts, etc. Only one active offer is allowed at a time. If you activate a second offer, the first offer becomes deactivated.
(3) The $75 bonus will be posted instantly once the direct deposit requirement is met. However, Albert is exceptionally good at detecting fake direct deposits. I’ve tried transfers from more than 10 banks and brokerages, but none of them triggered the bonus. Please make sure you have a real direct deposit of $200 ore more within 30 days of account opening to receive the bonus.
My wholehearted thanks to you if you use my referral link to sign up: https://app.albrt.co/WZWvl5qcrib
Eli Green says
A cool account that integrates a ton of the different fintech concepts we’ve seen emerge recently (ie budgeting, cash advances, and live financial advice). Thanks a bunch if you use my link!
Really looking forward to their instant cash feature coming out soon!
My invite link: