The Empower Card offers cash advances for up to $250 with no interest and no credit check, plus you can get up to 10% cash back on all of your purchases, get your paycheck up to 2 days early, and enjoy free unlimited access to 37,000 ATMs.
To earn a $20 cash bonus, join via this Empower $20 Referral Link and accept your first cash advance for any amount within 30 days.
Plus, the Empower Refer-A-Friend Program provides a $20 bonus to both parties when a new member signs up and completes their first cash advance for any amount.
Empower is free for the first 14 days for new customers, and then $8 per month to access all of the features.
How Empower Works
Empower tracks all of your finances within a single money management app, so that you can earn, save, and spend money smarter to attain your financial goals.
With Empower AutoSave, you can stockpile extra cash by setting a weekly savings goal and letting Empower figure out how to make it happen.
By monitoring your checking account balance every day, Empower will assess when you can afford to set aside money to reach your savings goals.
On top of that, you’ll earn interest on all of your money with no minimum balance required when you have an Empower Card.
If you need help budgeting, Empower can help you track your spending, set budgets for everything, and get real-time alerts on paychecks, bills, and purchases.
To help you remain proactive, you’ll also get smart recommendations on how to earn more and uncover extra savings.
As Empower monitors your money, they’ll send you alerts and updates, including bill increases, missed bills, bank fees, credit utilization, and more.
In case of an emergency, Empower’s Cash Advance product allows subscribers to get up to $250 in fast cash with no interest and no credit check.
The Empower experience is free for the first 14 days for new customers, and then $8 per month to access all of the features.
This includes Automatic Savings, easy budgeting and Spend Tracking, and more.
Your monthly subscription fee will be charged after your 14-day free trial period, and taken from your linked account.
To earn, save, and spend your money better, try the Empower money management app (iOS and Android).
Empower $20 Sign-Up Bonus
1. Sign up via this Empower $20 Referral Link using your mobile phone number.
2. Accept your first cash advance for any amount within 30 days to qualify for the $20 bonus.
3. Empower will drop a $20 bonus into your account within 2 business days after you accept your first cash advance.
Empower $20 Refer-A-Friend Rewards
To participate in the Empower referral program, the referrer must be an active Empower subscriber, and the referee must be a new and active Empower subscriber.
When the referee joins via the referrer’s unique link and completes their first cash advance for any amount, you will both earn a $20 bonus.
Empower will deposit the $20 bonus within 2 business days of the successful referral being completed.
Take advantage of the Empower money management app to control all of your financial accounts in a single location and get a $20 bonus through the new Empower Refer-A-Friend Program.
You may also be interested in Personal Capital for an online way to manage all of your finances.
Empower is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by nbkc bank, Member FDIC.
I’ve used Empower as my primary bank for just about 3 years now, so wanted to let ya’ll know that it actually is quite good! Some comments:
– It its online-only, which is nice for someone who travels internationally like me, which is great–other banks I’ve used have told me that I have to come in-person to a branch to do something, which is quite annoying. Empower handles everything online
– There’s no website, only an app, which is occasionally a bit of an annoyance as I can’t access it on my computer, just my phone
– Integration with Plaid and other banks is fantastic–simple and easy set-up and I’ve had no trouble connecting any external service to Empower, ever. Very neat and clean.
– Interest rate used to be great (like 3-4%, if I recall), but it’s currently a pathetic 0.05%
– The “get paid early” $250 bonus is super slick, smooth, and near-automatic so you don’t have to worry about it. Nice feature, even though I’ve never needed it
– Money tracking features are nice, but I don’t use them (I use YNAB for that stuff); good news is that they don’t get in the way of using it just as a bank.
Ask other questions if you like! And if you’d like to use my code fore the referral, it is: https://empower.onelink.me/8x6V?pid=Referral&c=10for10&af_sub1=KX5ALE
Helen Dunn says
THANS FOR ALLOWING ME TO SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. CURRENTLY APPRECIATED