Gravity Payments helps independent small business owners save an average of 9% of your total cost to accept credit card payments, and they can help you set up eCommerce payments, collect remote payments, text-to-pay, and many other services that allow you to accept payments anywhere at anytime, plus they are compatible with over 300 existing payment solutions.
Gravity Payments is ideal for auto-repair shops, auto-parts stores, bars, bridal shops, coffee shops, consignment stores, grocery stores, landscaping companies, law offices, liquor stores, marinas, outdoor power equipment dealers, pet supply stores, pharmacies, restaurants, utility companies, and veterinary clinics as well as a variety of other small businesses.
If your current rates seem high for collecting payments, get a Free In-Depth Review with Gravity Payments to see how you can save an average of 9% off your payments processing fees.
Plus, read more below about the Gravity Payments Referral Program to see how you can earn a $200 bonus credit as a small business owner when you start processing payments with Gravity, or get $200 referral rewards for promoting Gravity Payments to independent business owners who are looking for a credit card payments processing solution.
Gravity Payments $200 Sign-Up Bonus for Small Businesses
1. If you want to receive a $200 bonus credit when you sign up for Gravity Payments processing services, you’ll need to request a referral directly from us at MaximizingMoney@gmail.com.
2. Please provide the business name, the business owner’s personal name, the business email address, and the business owner’s contact phone number.
3. Gravity Payments will reach out to you directly by telephone after we submit a referral on your behalf.
4. They will call to schedule a 15-20 minute appointment for a time that works best for you, and during that appointment, they will ask about your business needs.
5. Additionally, they will request 2 months of credit card processing statements, so that they can assess your typical credit card rates and how they can save you money.
6. After they analyze your data, they will schedule a follow-up appointment to explain how much money they can save you as well as additional improvements they can offer.
7. If Gravity feels like your current payments processor is a better fit for your business than Gravity, they will let you know that they are not the best option for you.
8. If you decide to start processing with Gravity Payments, you will receive a $200 credit toward your credit card processing fees.
9. Please note that this $200 credit will be donated to you by MaximizingMoney.com, which is our option when making a direct referral (see referral program details below).
Gravity Payments $200 Referral Rewards
If you know a small business that would benefit from better payments processing solutions, you can participate in the Gravity Payments Referral Program.
For each business that you refer who starts processing with Gravity Payments, you will earn a $200 referral bonus, or you can choose to pass along that $200 credit to the small business that you refer.
Anybody can participate in the Gravity Payments Referral Program, regardless of whether you are a current Gravity Payments client or not.
Just sign up to become a Small Business Champion with Gravity Payments, and you’ll receive your own unique referral link, or you can refer new business directly through the online referral platform.
When you refer new small businesses directly through the online platform, you can choose to either keep the $200 bonus for yourself or pass it along to the small business that you are referring.
If you donate your money back to the small business that signed up with Gravity, they will receive a $200 credit toward their credit card processing fees.
Once a business that you refer starts processing payments with Gravity Payments, the $200 bonus will be credited to you or the small business, whichever you have chosen.
About Gravity Payments
Gravity Payments helps reduce the cost of accepting credit cards while providing the latest payment technology for small businesses by integrating dozens of different hardware and software systems and partnering with software companies to facilitate payments for their end clients.
Although they work with all types of small business industries, Gravity Payments is currently targeting specific business categories including: Grocery, Landscaping, Marina, Pharmacy, Bars and Restaurants, Law, Liquor Stores, Outdoor Power Equipment, Bridal, Pet Food/Toys, Coffee Shops, Consignment, Veterinary, Automotive, and Utilities.
When you sign up with Gravity Payments, you can accept credit card payments in-store with elegant countertop and portable handheld solutions, online with a full-suite of eCommerce solutions, and on-the-go with powerful mobile payments hardware and software.
Join Gravity Payments to get adaptable solutions for your business, 24/7 customer support, full security for your business and customer data, and powerful technology to help scale your business.