Juno (formerly LeverEdge) uses group buying power to negotiate special deals for its members with banks and lenders, similar to a volume discount, so that you can get exclusive banking offers and the best interest rates available on student loans.
Take advantage of this Juno $100 Student Loan Bonus to earn a $100 cash reward when you take an in-school student loan that is part of their negotiation groups, or you can receive an alternative cash reward or discount depending on you profile if you refinance a student loan instead.
By using group buying power to negotiate with banks and lenders, Juno offers its members the best interest rates and special bonus offers available.
$100 Bonus with In-School Student Loan via Juno
1. Click this Juno $100 Student Loan Bonus Link to get started.
2. Join an in-school student loan that is part of their negotiation groups for free with no credit checks and no commitments.
3. Receive a $100 cash reward if you decide to accept the in-school student loan rate after it is negotiated.
4. If you refinance a student loan instead, you’ll receive either a cash reward or discount depending on your profile.
5. Once you join Juno, you can earn an additional $100 bonus for each in-school student loan borrower that you refer, or a $300 bonus for each student loan refinancer, in addition to other prizes.
How Juno Group Financial Negotiations Work
Juno has built a large group of students, graduates, and families who are seeking loans and special financial offers.
They ask lenders to compete for their member’s business and initiate a competition with dozens of lenders for the best rates.
The lenders are able to evaluate the information and submit a bid to Juno, who selects a single winning lender that has offered to provide the best interest rates.
The exclusive deal is then shared with all of the Juno members who are part of the negotiation group, by providing a link through which the members can take advantage of the negotiated rate.
Members complete any loan application process directly through the selected lender, and members have no obligation to take the deal that they have negotiated, as they may choose to use a different lender or not take a loan at all.
However, when potential borrowers join the Juno student loan negotiation group for free and accept the deal, they usually get access to a special interest rate that is better than what they could negotiate as an individual.
Through this process, Juno is able to get the lowest rate student loans for thousands of people as well as access to other special financial offers.
Take advantage of the Juno member platform to get special interest rates on student loans and exclusive banking deals that you can’t find anywhere else.
EXPIRED – $75 Bonus to Open Laurel Road High-Yield Savings Account
Laurel Road Offer Expired: Please note that the $75 cash bonus for opening a Laurel Road High-Yield Savings Account and depositing $1 has ended as of 3:30 PM CT on January 3, 2024. However, there is a new Laurel Road $50-$200 High Yield Savings Bonus that is available directly from Laurel Road.
1. Register at this $75 Laurel Road High-Yield Savings Account Bonus Link to get started.
2. On the next page, choose the Laurel Road option where it shows you the $75 bonus is available.
3. Open your Laurel Road High-Yield Savings Account as directed, which offers $0 monthly account maintenance fees, deposits that are FDIC-insured, and no minimum balance to open.
4. You must deposit a minimum of at least $1 to get the $75 bonus reward.
5. After your initial sign-up and deposit, you will receive an email from Juno, and you must complete the form to request that the $75 bonus be deposited into your bank account.
6. The $75 bonus will be paid by Juno directly to your Laurel Road account up to 30 days after the cash bonus is claimed.
7. You’ll also gain access to your own unique referral link on the Juno platform, which gives you a $50 bonus for each new customer that you refer who opens a Laurel Road High-Yield Savings Account through Juno.