Willa is a fast payment and invoicing app for creators and freelancers that lets you easily invoice clients and get paid instantly for sponsored brand collaborations, photoshoots, Instagram posts, TikTok videos and any other influencer activities, plus you can send all of your payment requests through Willa to every client that you work with for free.
To get a $100 cash bonus, Click this Willa $100 Referral Bonus Link on your iPhone, create a free Willa account, and submit your first approved payment request for a job that you’ve done.
It’s 100% free to submit any payment requests through Willa, no matter the client, as there are no fees for payment requests or for transferring the payment to your bank account.
Willa is available to all creators, social media influencers, and freelancers in the U.S.A. who work with brands and agencies to do collaborations or content, and Willa accepts invoices for clients from anywhere in the world as long as they are a company.
If you want to easily get paid for your influencer activities, create a free Willa account to get super-fast payments from your clients, so that you can focus on creating content and your promotional activities.
Willa Pay $100 Sign-Up Bonus
1. Click this Willa $100 Referral Cash Bonus Link while on your iPhone to get started.
2. Download the Willa iPhone App and register for a free account in a few easy steps.
3. All new accounts are reviewed for approval within 24 hours (maybe a bit longer over weekends).
4. You’ll initially see a screen that indicates you’re on the waitlist, but this will be updated to give you full account access within 24 hours.
5. Once your account is approved, you must submit your first approved payment request through Willa for any job that you have completed for any company in the world.
6. There is no minimum invoice amount required in order to qualify for the $100 bonus, and the client doesn’t need to do anything or sign-up.
7. After you submit a real payment request to an actual company that you are working with, you will receive your $100 cash bonus in your Willa account.
8. You can transfer your $100 bonus from Willa to your bank account for free along with any payments that you receive.
Getting Paid for Influencer Jobs with Willa
To easily get paid for jobs you’ve done, apply for a free Willa account to send your first payment request in just a few seconds.
Willa will submit your professional invoice on your behalf and handle all of your administration, paperwork and collections.
There are no fees for any payment request, regardless of the client, and as soon as your client pays, the cash will hit your Willa account.
If you choose, you can even use the optional Willa Cash Out feature to get paid instantly and receive your money upfront for a small fee.
With the Willa Cash Out option, you can request $50, $100 or the full amount of your invoice at any time for a small fee, so that you don’t have to wait to get paid.
Otherwise, there are no fees for any payment request that you make through Willa, and standard ACH transfers to your bank account are free.
However, Willa also offers express ACH withdrawals for a small fee to bypass the standard 1-3 day bank transfer timeline.
How Willa Works to Get Your Money
1. Just log in to the Willa App and submit your invoice in a few seconds.
2. After you submit your invoice, Willa handles everything on your behalf to collect your payment for you.
3. Once your client makes the payment, your money will immediately become available in your Willa account.
4. Once available, you can immediately withdraw your money to your bank account.
5. Optionally, you can request any amount of your money upfront from any unpaid invoice at any time for a small 2.90% fee.
6. Once available in your Willa account, and you can transfer your money to your bank account for free, or access your funds through the new Willa Debit Card.
7. While standard 1-3 day ACH withdrawals to your bank account are free, you can also opt to use express withdrawals for a 1.75% fee to get your money as soon as possible.
8. There are no monthly fees, no account registration fees, no collections service fees, no standard ACH withdrawal fees, and you can make free unlimited payment requests to any client in the world.
Willa Offers Instant Payments for Influencers
Unlike other payment platforms, Willa offers you the option to get paid upfront from any of your submitted invoices for a small fee, so that you can get your money instantly when you need it.
When you use the Willa Cash Out feature, your money is instantly paid to you upfront by Willa, as they float the money to you until your client settles up.
Through this Willa Cash Out option, you can request $50, $100 or the entire amount of your outstanding invoices at any time.
Willa charges you a 2.90% transactional fee to get paid upfront, so if your client owes you $1,000, you will instantly receive $971 in your Willa account.
The Willa Cash Out feature is completely optional to use, but otherwise, it’s always free to send your payment requests through Willa if you decide not to use the Cash Out option.
How Willa Works with Your Clients
You can use Willa with any client that is a company anywhere in the world, and your client does not need to do anything or sign-up to make your payment, plus Willa does not charge your clients any fees.
Once you submit your invoice through Willa, your client will get an email with your professional invoice sent from Willa on your behalf, which will include everything they need to settle your invoice.
Your client does not need to download Willa or create an account, and they can pay on their own terms through their existing payment process, as Willa currently accepts ACH, wire transfer, PayPal, check or online payments using a credit card and Bill.com.
It’s absolutely free for your clients to use WillaPay.com, as your clients are not charged any fees for paying through Willa.
If there are any issues with late payments from your clients, Willa takes care of everything by working with your clients to settle your invoices, so you never have to chase late payments or worry about getting your money.
Another benefit of using Willa for your clients is that they do not need to file U.S. tax forms (W-2, 1099-MISC, etc.) for you, as Willa will file a Form 1099-K for you when applicable (to freelancers who are U.S. persons and receive over $20,000 with more than 200 transactions through Willa), and Willa will even send your W-9 form to your clients upon request.
Willa $100 Bonus with First Payment Request
When you download the Willa iPhone app via this Willa $100 Referral Bonus Link, and then submit your first approved payment request for a job that you’ve done, you will receive an extra $100 cash bonus for trying Willa.
In order to be eligible for the $100 bonus offer, you must click the referral link while on your iPhone, and then directly download the Willa App and create a free account.
There is no minimum amount required for your first invoice, but you must send a real payment request to an actual company that you’re working with in order to qualify.
After you submit your first invoice for any amount to any of your clients through Willa, your $100 bonus will be credited to your Willa account.
You can then withdraw the $100 bonus to your bank account with no fees along with any of your client payments.
Willa “Give $100, Get $100” Referral Bonuses
Once you are approved for your Willa account, you can participate in the Willa Refer-A-Friend Program to give your friends a $100 bonus and get a $100 bonus for yourself for each qualified referral.
In order to qualify for the $100 referral bonuses, your friends must join Willa via your referral link and submit their first approved payment request for a job that they’ve done.
There is no minimum invoice amount required to qualify for the $100 bonuses, but your referrals have to send a real payment request to an actual company that they’re working with.
If you have friends who are creators, social media influencers, or freelancers in the U.S.A. who work with brands and agencies to do collaborations or content, you can refer them to Willa, so that you can both earn an extra $100 cash bonus.
Join Willa to get paid faster for your freelance work and earn a $100 bonus when you submit your first invoice through Willa.
You may also be interested in Creative Juice Banking for content creators and influencers if you are looking for better ways to manage your freelance money.
Leave a Reply