You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. British Airways Fuel Surcharge Class Action Settlement – Up to 35,000 Avios – If you are a U.S. resident Executive Club Member who redeemed Avios (frequent flyer miles) for an award ticket from November 9, 2006, through April 17, 2013, paid a British Airways-imposed fuel surcharge, and provided the airline with a valid U.S. address at the time of booking, you may be eligible for up to 35,000 Avios as a settlement reward. Class members should have received a settlement notice with your Unique ID, but if you did not receive your claim ID, you can contact the settlement administrator via email at info@FuelSurchargeClassAction.com. File claim by deadline on July 29, 2018.
2. Adore Organic Innovation Beauty Products – $50 with No Proof Required – If you purchased any Adore Organic Innovation products that were marketed as containing a plant stem cell formula between September 29, 2012, and April 13, 2018, you can qualify for a $50 gift card with no proof of purchase OR $25 in cash or a $200 gift card if you can provide proof of your purchase. File claim by deadline on August 21, 2018.
3. Target Up & Up Flushable Toddler Wipes – Up to $27 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Target Up & Up flushable toddler wipes from April 28, 2010, to October 31, 2018, you can receive a Target Gift Card valued at $1.35 per eligible product purchased for up to 20 items with no proof of purchase required. File claim by deadline on September 7, 2018.
4. Bertolli Olive Oil Class Action Settlement – Up to $25 with No Proof Required – If you purchased select Bertolli brand olive oil products between May 23, 2010, and April 16, 2018, you can receive up to $25 with no proof of purchase required on up to 5 product purchases (claims are unlimited for those with proof of purchase available). File claim by deadline on September 8, 2018 (estimated).
5. Testofen Products Testosterone Booster Settlement – Up to $14.52 with No Proof Required – If you purchased any qualifying Testofen Products between January 1, 2010, and May 14, 2018, you can get from $1.99 to $14.52 per household depending on the purchase or trial offer received. Qualifying products include: Troxyphen, Troxyphen Elite, Ageless Male containing Testofen, Test X180, Test X180 Alpha, Test X180 Ignite, Stack Factor 2 With Test X180, High T, High T Senior, High T Black, High T Caffeine Free, Mdrive, Mdrive Elite, Test Freak, PMD N-TEST 600, PMD Flex Stack, PMD Platinum Test 600, AMP Test 1700, NO2 Red Test, Ultra T Gold, Nugenix, Vitali-T-Aid, Vitali-T-Aid Energy, and Testoril. File claim by deadline on September 28, 2018.
6. Ferrara Candy Co. Class Action Settlement – Up to $7.50 with No Proof Required – If you purchased a cardboard box of Jujyfruits, Jujubes, Now & Later, Lemonhead, Applehead, Cherryhead, Grapehead, RedHots, Trolli, Chuckles, Black Forest, Jawbuster, Jawbreaker, Brach’s, Boston Baked Beans, Super Bubble, Rainblo, or Atomic Fireball candy, in any flavor or variety, you may be eligible to receive 50 cents per product purchased for up to 15 products or $7.50 total with no proof of purchase (unlimited if you provide proof of purchase). File claim by deadline on September 20, 2018.
7. Automotive Parts Price-Fixing Settlement – Many States – If you bought or leased an eligible new vehicle in the United States from 2000 to 2015, you may be entitled to compensation. File your claim online.
8. Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Recall Class Action – Replacement Blade or $15 Check with No Proof Required (full model number needed) – Anyone with a Cuisinart food processor whose model number begins with the following may qualify: CFP-9, CFP-11, DFP-7, DFP-11, DFP-14, DLC-5, DLC-7, DLC-8, DLC-10, DLC-XP, DLC-2007, DLC-2009, DLC-2011, DLC-2014, DLC-3011, DLC-3014, EV-7, EV-10, EV-11, EV-14, KFP-7, and MP-14. You can receive a replacement blade and a 3-year warranty on your replacement blade, but if you do not receive your replacement blade by the applicable deadline, you will receive a $15 check instead. File claim by deadline on December 13, 2020.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.