You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. Aveeno Active Naturals Products – Up to $50 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Aveeno Active Naturals Products that were labeled “Active Naturals” and sold in the United States, the District of Columbia, and all U.S. territories, including Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, during the Class Period of May 7, 2007, to June 13, 2017, you are eligible to obtain $2.50 for each purchase for up to 20 covered products and up to $50 per person without proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on February 4, 2018.
2. KT Tape Athletic Products – Up to $45 with No Proof Required – If you made any purchases of KT Tape (including KT Tape Original, KT Tape Pro, KT Tape ProX, KT Tape Gentle, KT Tape Pro Extreme, KT Tape Olympic, Limited Edition KT Tape, KT Recovery + Recovery Patch, KT Tape Flex, KT Tape Recovery + Ice/Heat, KT Tape Edema, KT Tape Grip, and KT Tape Clinical) in the United States during the period of time between October 30, 2011, and November 3, 2017, you could get up to 50% of the full retail price, which is as much as $45 based on the prices indicated.
The per-unit retail prices to be used for the purpose of determining partial refund amounts for each type of KT Tape are as follows: KT Tape Original: $12.99; KT Tape Pro: $19.99; KT Tape ProX: $19.99; KT Tape Gentle: $21.99; KT Tape Pro Extreme: $21.99; KT Tape Olympic: $19.99; Limited Edition KT Tape: $21.99; KT Recovery + Recovery Patch (4 Count): $9.99; KT Recovery + Recovery Patch (6 Count): $14.99; KT Tape Flex (8 count): $15.99; ; KT Tape Flex (12 count): $19.99; KT Tape Recovery + Ice/Heat (regular): $44.99; KT Tape Recovery + Ice/Heat (with instant ice): $49.99; KT Tape Clinical Pro: $89.99; KT Tape Clinical Cotton: $69.99 KT Tape Edema: $69.99; KT Tape Grip: $12.99.
You will be able to make a claim for one package of KT Tape purchased without the necessity of submitting proof of purchase, but you may claim up to five (5) packages, with proof of purchase (such as a receipt) required for any amounts claimed in excess of the single package limit. For example, if you submit a claim for the purchase of five packages of KT Tape, you will need to submit proof of purchase for four packages, but will not need to submit proof of purchase for the first package.
File claim by deadline on May 16, 2018.
3. Automotive Parts Price-Fixing Settlement – Many States – If you bought or leased an eligible new vehicle in the United States from 2000 to 2015, you may be entitled to compensation. File your claim online.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.