You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. belVita Biscuits, Bites and Sandwiches Class Action Settlement – Receive TBD Payout (estimated $34) with No Proof Required – If you live in the United States and purchased belVita Crunchy Biscuits, belVita Soft Baked Biscuits, belVita Bites, and belVita Sandwiches in various flavors between November 16, 2013, and November 17, 2021, you may claim 2 products per month of belVita purchases with no proof of purchase required for a TBD amount (estimated to be around $34 at this time). There are no restrictions if you can provide proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on February 9, 2022.
2. Godiva Chocolates Class Action Settlement – Receive $15 with No Proof Required – If you purchased any of the covered Godiva chocolate products between January 31, 2015, and October 26, 2021, in the United States, you may be eligible to claim up to $15 without proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, you can receive $1.25 per product purchased for up to a maximum of $15. with proof of purchase, you can receive $1.25 per product purchased for or up to a maximum of $25. File claim by deadline on February 23, 2022.
3. Benecol Spread Class Action Settlement – Receive $20 with No Proof Required – If you purchased a Benecol spread in the United States between January 1, 2008, and December 31, 2011, you may claim $5 each for up to 4 tubs of the spreads for $20 in total with no proof of purchase required. There are no limitations if you can provide proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on February 25, 2022.
4. TikTok Data Privacy Class Action Settlement – Receive TBD Payout with No Proof Required – If you live in the U.S.A. and used the TikTok app before October 1, 2021, you may qualify to receive a payment for a yet-to-be-determined amount with no proof of purchase required. File claim by deadline on March 1, 2022.
5. Zoom Meetings Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $25 if You Used Zoom Meetings – If you are a U.S. citizen who downloaded, opened, or used the Zoom Meetings Application between March 30, 2016, and July 30, 2021, you can claim up to a $25 payout. Anyone who used, opened, or downloaded the app without a paid subscription can claim $15. Class members who paid for a subscription can claim $25 or 15% of the money paid to Zoom for the subscription. Those who used Enterprise-Level or Government accounts for Zoom meetings are excluded. If you downloaded, opened, or used Zoom Meetings, but never registered for an account with Zoom, you must submit reasonable documentation demonstrating your use of Zoom Meetings, such as a copy of an invitation to join a Zoom meeting that shows the date and Meeting ID number of the meeting. File claim by deadline on March 5, 2022.
6. Welch’s Juice Class Action Settlement – Receive $12 with No Proof Required – If you are a U.S. consumer who purchased certain Welch’s juice products, including Welch’s 100% Grape Juice Concord Grape, Welch’s 100% Juice Red Sangria and Welch’s 100% Black Cherry Concord Grape Juice, you may be eligible to claim up to $12 without proof of purchase ($1 per product for up to 12 products), or you can claim unlimited products if you have proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on March 7, 2022.
7. McCormick Seasoning Class Action Settlement – Receive $15 with No Proof Required – If you purchased certain McCormick all-natural products labeled as “natural” or “all natural” between January 1, 2013, and September 23, 2021, you may claim $1 per product for up to 15 products without proof of purchase, or for unlimited products if you can provide proof of purchase. File claim by deadline, which is 90 days after the settlement receives final approval, and the final approval hearing is on April 11, 2022.
8. Plaid Data Privacy Class Action Settlement – Receive TBD Payout with No Proof Required – If you are a U.S. resident who owns or owned 1 or more financial accounts that are accessed by Plaid, or for which Plaid obtained your login credentials, between January 1, 2013, and November 19, 2021, you may be eligible to receive a yet-to-be-determined payout amount with no proof of purchase required. File claim by deadline on April 28, 2022.
9. Broiler Chicken Class Action Settlement – Receive TBD Payout with No Proof Required – Several chicken processors, including Fieldale, George’s, Mar-Jac, Peco, Pilgrim’s, and Tyson, have reached a settlement in a class action lawsuit over alleged broiler chicken price-fixing. If you indirectly purchased fresh or frozen raw chicken, whole cut-up birds purchased within a package, or “white meat” parts including breasts and wings, but excluding chicken that is marketed as halal, kosher, free range, or organic, from the Defendants while a resident of California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island (after July 15, 2013), South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Wisconsin or the District of Columbia from January 1, 2009 (except for Rhode Island, which is from July 15, 2013), to July 31, 2019, you may be eligible to receive a yet-to-be-determined payout with no proof of purchase required. The Pilgrim’s settlement covers a slightly longer claims period from January 1, 2009, to December 31, 2020. File claim by deadline on December 31, 2022.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.