You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. Black & Decker and Farberware Small Kitchen Appliance Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $4 with No Proof Required – If you purchased certain Black & Decker and/or Farberware brand small kitchen appliances between February 5, 2014, and October 19, 2018, you may be eligible for up to $4 with no proof required. File claim by deadline on February 28, 2019.
2. Charmin Flushable Wipes Class Action Settlement – Up to $4.20 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Charmin Freshmates Flushable Wipes or any other Charmin pre-moistened wipes that said it was “flushable” on the package label between April 6, 2011, and November 26, 2018, you may be eligible to a cash settlement of up to $4.20 (up to 7 products at $0.60 per package) with no proof of purchase required (the products must not have been purchased in New York). File claim by deadline on February 28, 2019.
3. FedEx Office Class Action Settlement – Receive $10 Stored Value Card with No Proof Required – If you are a consumer who made a payment at a FedEx Office Self-Service Express Pay kiosk for services between January 21, 2017, and August 23, 2017, using your credit or debit card and received an electronically printed receipt showing the first 2 and last 4 digits of your card number, and the debit or credit card used was issued to you as an individual, as opposed to a business, and used for a non-business purpose, you can receive a $10 Stored Value Card with no receipt or a $25 Stored Value Card if you still have the receipt. The $10/$25 Stored Value Card can be used for self-service transactions including copies, printing, facsimiles, computer rentals, and digital photo stations. File claim by deadline on March 8, 2019.
4. Lenovo Laptop Adware Class Action Settlement – Up to $40 with No Proof Required – If you purchased an eligible Non-Think-branded Lenovo computer model between September 1, 2014 and February 28, 2015, you may be eligible to a cash settlement of about $40 with no proof of loss required. File claim by deadline on March 25, 2019.
5. Dial Liquid Hand Soap Class Action Settlement – Up to $8.10 with No Proof Required – If you bought Dial Complete Foaming Liquid Hand Soap between January 1, 2001, and January 2, 2019, you may be eligible to claim up to $8.10 in a cash settlement with no proof of purchase required (you can claim $0.27 per package for up to 30 packages). File claim by deadline on April 12, 2019.
6. Sonic Drive-In Class Action Settlement – Receive $10 with No Proof Required – If you made a purchase using a credit or debit card at 1 of the 325 impacted Sonic Drive-In locations between April 7, 2017, and October 28, 2017, you may claim $10 with no proof required (you can claim $40 if you wish to claim fraudulent charges and submit proof). File claim by deadline on April 19, 2019.
7. Metagenics “Medical Food” Class Action Settlement – Receive Compensation with No Proof Required – If you purchased 1 or more Metagenics products labelled as “Medical Food” for personal use (UltraMeal Plus, UltraMeal Plus 360, UltraglycemX, and Ultra Clear) between November 9, 2011, and the present date, you may qualify to receive compensation for up to 5 products without providing proof of purchase (product prices can go upward of $150). File claim by deadline on April 26, 2019.
8. Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Recall Class Action – Replacement Blade or $15 Check with No Proof Required (full model number needed) – Anyone with a Cuisinart food processor whose model number begins with the following may qualify: CFP-9, CFP-11, DFP-7, DFP-11, DFP-14, DLC-5, DLC-7, DLC-8, DLC-10, DLC-XP, DLC-2007, DLC-2009, DLC-2011, DLC-2014, DLC-3011, DLC-3014, EV-7, EV-10, EV-11, EV-14, KFP-7, and MP-14. You can receive a replacement blade and a 3-year warranty on your replacement blade, but if you do not receive your replacement blade by the applicable deadline, you will receive a $15 check instead. File claim by deadline on December 13, 2020.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.