You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. Premier Protein Shake Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $20 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Protein Shakes at any time from August 8, 2011, through October 12, 2018, you may be eligible to claim up to $40 paid by check. You can receive up to $1 per shake with proof of purchase or $.50 per shake without proof of purchase. Class Members are limited to claims for 40 purchased shakes. File claim by deadline on December 20, 2018.
2. Taste of Nature Class Action Settlement – Receive $1 with No Proof Required – If you purchased select Taste of Nature candy products between January 1, 2013, and June 18, 2018, including Cookie Dough Bites, Moon Pie Bites, Muddy Bears and many others, you may be entitled to receive up to $1 with no proof of purchase (25 cents per product for up to 4 products) or up to $12.50 per household (25 cents per product for up to 50 products) if you have proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on December 24, 2018.
3. Transpacific Air Price-Fixing Class Action Settlement – Up to $8.50 Per Eligible Ticket – If you purchased a plane ticket from a participating airline between January 1, 2000, and December 1, 2016, which included a flight that started in the United States and flew to Asia or Oceania, you may receive up to $8.50 in compensation per ticket. File claim by deadline on December 31, 2018.
4. Drywall Indirect Purchasers Class Action Settlement – Up to $100 with No Proof Required – If you purchased drywall indirectly between January 1, 2012, and January 5, 2018, you may be entitled to receive up to $100 in compensation with no proof of purchase required. This settlement is for persons who purchased drywall for end use and not for resale in select states (see link for list of states). File claim by deadline on January 9, 2019.
5. Lithium-Ion Battery Class Action Settlement – Receive Cash Compensation with No Proof Required – If you are a resident of the United States who indirectly purchased new for your own use and not for resale 1 of the qualifying products which contained a lithium-ion cylindrical battery manufactured by 1 or more of the defendants between January 1, 2000, and May 31, 2011, you may be entitled to receive cash compensation with no proof of purchase required. File claim by deadline on January 19, 2019.
6. Automotive Parts Price-Fixing Settlement – Many States – If you bought or leased an eligible new vehicle in the United States from 2000 to 2015, you may be entitled to compensation. File claim by deadline on January 21, 2019.
7. Black & Decker and Farberware Small Kitchen Appliance Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $4 with No Proof Required – If you purchased certain Black & Decker and/or Farberware brand small kitchen appliances between February 5, 2014, and October 19, 2018, you may be eligible for up to $4 with no proof required. File claim by deadline on February 28, 2019.
8. Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Recall Class Action – Replacement Blade or $15 Check with No Proof Required (full model number needed) – Anyone with a Cuisinart food processor whose model number begins with the following may qualify: CFP-9, CFP-11, DFP-7, DFP-11, DFP-14, DLC-5, DLC-7, DLC-8, DLC-10, DLC-XP, DLC-2007, DLC-2009, DLC-2011, DLC-2014, DLC-3011, DLC-3014, EV-7, EV-10, EV-11, EV-14, KFP-7, and MP-14. You can receive a replacement blade and a 3-year warranty on your replacement blade, but if you do not receive your replacement blade by the applicable deadline, you will receive a $15 check instead. File claim by deadline on December 13, 2020.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.