You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. New Balance Shoes (California) Class Action Settlement – Receive $10 with No Proof Required – If you purchased an eligible model of New Balance shoes in California between December 27, 2012, and January 24, 2019, you may receive $10 for 1 pair of New Balance shoes in this class action settlement with no proof of purchase required (receive up to $50 per person or $100 per household if you have the receipts). File claim by deadline on June 6, 2019.
2. Aveeno Baby Products Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $15 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath or Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington or Wisconsin on certain dates ranging from 2007 through 2013, you could get up to $15 in cash from this settlement with no proof required. You’ll get $1 per product, and you can claim up to 15 products with no proof required or more than 15 products if you have your receipts. File claim by deadline on June 17, 2019.
3. Scotts Morning Song Bird Food Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $100 with No Proof Required – If you purchased certain Morning Song Bird Food products from November 1, 2005, to May 1, 2008, and have not yet received a full refund or other compensation for those purchases, you may receive a cash refund of up to $100 with no proof required. However, the settlement funds for people without proof of purchase will only be issued from the remaining settlement fund after all retailer-identified refunds and proof of purchase refunds have been paid out. File claim by deadline on July 1, 2019.
4. Purex Natural Elements Laundry Detergent Class Action Settlement – Up to $40 with No Proof Required – If you purchased any Purex Natural Elements laundry detergent products between May 19, 2013, and March 8, 2019, you may be eligible to receive up to $40 with no proof required. You can claim up to 10 products with no proof required – $2 per container for sizes less than 150 ounces, or $4 per container for sizes greater than 150 ounces. File claim by deadline on August 10, 2019.
5. Wesson Brand Cooking Oils Class Action Settlement – Up to $4.50 with No Proof Required – If you live in CA, CO, FL, IL, IN, NE, NY, OH, OR, SD or TX, and you purchased Wesson brand cooking oils, including Wesson Vegetable Oil, Wesson Canola Oil, Wesson Corn Oil and Wesson Best Blend, you can claim up to $4.50 with no receipts. You will receive 15¢ for each Wesson Oil purchased for up to 30 units without proof of purchase – unlimited if you can provide proof. File claim by deadline on August 22, 2019.
6. Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Class Action Settlement – Receive $60 with No Proof Required – If you purchased 1 of the following products: Svetol or any green coffee bean extract product containing Svetol, whether or not they were sold under or using the Svetol trademark, including but not limited to the Labrada Fat Loss Optimizer with Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract, for personal or household use and not for resale, from February 2, 2012, to May 17, 2019, you can claim $60 for 2 products ($30 each) with no proof of purchase required (get $30 per product unlimited if you have proof of purchase). File claim by deadline on August 30, 2019.
7. Good Health Snacks Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $10 with No Proof Required – If you purchased any Good Health Natural Products labeled as “natural,” “all natural,” “100% natural,” “healthy,” “wholesome,” “nutritious,” “whole wheat,” or “% Less Fat,” between September 6, 2010, and March 7, 2019, in the United States, you can claim $1 per product for up to 10 products with no proof of purchase required (unlimited if you have receipts). File claim by deadline on November 2, 2019.
8. Swisher Sweets Cigars Class Action Settlement – Receive $5 Voucher with No Proof Required – If you purchased Swisher cigarillos under one of the eligible promotions in one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico: “5 for the price of 3”; “3 for the price of 2”; “buy 1 get 1 free”; or “buy 4 get 1 free”, you can claim a $5 voucher with no proof of purchase required. File claim by deadline on October 4, 2020.
9. Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Recall Class Action – Replacement Blade or $15 Check with No Proof Required (full model number needed) – Anyone with a Cuisinart food processor whose model number begins with the following may qualify: CFP-9, CFP-11, DFP-7, DFP-11, DFP-14, DLC-5, DLC-7, DLC-8, DLC-10, DLC-XP, DLC-2007, DLC-2009, DLC-2011, DLC-2014, DLC-3011, DLC-3014, EV-7, EV-10, EV-11, EV-14, KFP-7, and MP-14. You can receive a replacement blade and a 3-year warranty on your replacement blade, but if you do not receive your replacement blade by the applicable deadline, you will receive a $15 check instead. File claim by deadline on December 13, 2020.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.