You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. Nature’s Way Coconut Oil Class Action Settlement – Receive $18 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Nature’s Way Extra Virgin Coconut Oil in a 16 oz or 32 oz jar or Nature’s Way Liquid Coconut Oil in a 10 oz or 20 oz bottle between January 28, 2012, and August 30, 2019, bearing a “healthy” claim, you may be eligible for up to $18 with no proof required or even more if you have proof. You’ll receive $3 for a 16 oz jar of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, $6 for a 32 oz jar of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, $3.50 for a 10 oz jar of Liquid Coconut Oil, and $6 for a 20 oz jar of Liquid Coconut Oil. Without proof of purchase, you can claim up to 3 units. Proof is required to claim an unlimited number of units. File claim by deadline on October 31, 2019.
2. Kona Beer Class Action Settlement – Receive $10 with No Proof Required – If you purchased any 4-pack, 6-pack, 12-pack, or 24-pack of Kona Beer between February 28, 2013, and June 14, 2019, you may receive up to $10 without proof of purchase or up to $20 with proof of purchase. You’ll get $1.25 per 4-pack, $1.25 per 6-pack, $2 per 12-pack, and $2.75 per 24-pack. File claim by deadline on October 7, 2019.
3. Good Health Snacks Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $10 with No Proof Required – If you purchased any Good Health Natural Products labeled as “natural,” “all natural,” “100% natural,” “healthy,” “wholesome,” “nutritious,” “whole wheat,” or “% Less Fat,” between September 6, 2010, and March 7, 2019, in the United States, you can claim $1 per product for up to 10 products with no proof of purchase required (unlimited if you have receipts). File claim by deadline on November 2, 2019.
4. Gap / Banana Republic Factory Store Class Action Settlement – $6 Store Credit with No Proof Required – If you purchased an item in-store or online from any Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Store, or Banana Republic Factory Store in the United States between May 24, 2010, and May 10, 2019, you may receive a $6 store credit with no proof of purchase required or up to $12 if you have proof. File claim by deadline on January 6, 2020.
5. Equifax Data Breach Class Action Settlement – Free Credit Monitoring or $125 Cash Payment with No Proof Required – If you are among the estimated 147 million people affected by the September 2017 Equifax data breach, you can get free 3-bureau credit monitoring through Experian for at least 4 years and 1-bureau credit monitoring for an additional 6 years with no proof required. If you already have credit monitoring services that will continue for at least 6 months, you can get a $125 cash payment instead with no proof required. They are also offering up to $20,000 in reimbursement for expenses and free identity restoration services for at least 7 years to those affected with documentation available. File claim by deadline on January 22, 2020, for initial claims, and by January 22, 2024, for extended claims.
6. Experian Public Record Class Action Settlement – Free Credit Monitoring with No Proof Required – This settlement is available to individuals who requested and received a copy of your credit report from Experian between January 15, 2011, and September 21, 2018, which included a public record (bankruptcy, judgement, or tax lien), as well as to individuals who had a credit report communicated from Experian to a third party (such as a lender) between January 15, 2014, and September 21, 2018, where it inaccurately reported a tax lien or civil judgement. You can get 2 free years of Experian IdentityWorks Plus credit monitoring with no proof required, or you can participate in the mediation program if you have documentation available. File claim by deadline on August 22, 2020.
7. Swisher Sweets Cigars Class Action Settlement – Receive $5 Voucher with No Proof Required – If you purchased Swisher cigarillos under one of the eligible promotions in one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico: “5 for the price of 3”; “3 for the price of 2”; “buy 1 get 1 free”; or “buy 4 get 1 free”, you can claim a $5 voucher with no proof of purchase required. File claim by deadline on October 4, 2020.
8. Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Recall Class Action – Replacement Blade or $15 Check with No Proof Required (full model number needed) – Anyone with a Cuisinart food processor whose model number begins with the following may qualify: CFP-9, CFP-11, DFP-7, DFP-11, DFP-14, DLC-5, DLC-7, DLC-8, DLC-10, DLC-XP, DLC-2007, DLC-2009, DLC-2011, DLC-2014, DLC-3011, DLC-3014, EV-7, EV-10, EV-11, EV-14, KFP-7, and MP-14. You can receive a replacement blade and a 3-year warranty on your replacement blade, but if you do not receive your replacement blade by the applicable deadline, you will receive a $15 check instead. File claim by deadline on December 13, 2020.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.