You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. Lithium Ion Batteries Antitrust Litigation – If you indirectly purchased a lithium ion battery or lithium ion products, such as a laptop, cell phone camera, power tool, or other electronic device, in the United States from one or more of the defendants between January 1, 2000, and May 31, 2011, you could get money from a $19.5 Million settlement. File claim by deadline on September 30, 2017.
2. NatureMade TripleFlex Supplement Settlement – No Proof Required – If you purchased NatureMade Glucosamine, TripleFlex, or Berkley and Jensen (BJ’s) Glucasamine products for personal use between May 1, 2007, and June 5, 2017, and you are a U.S. resident, you can claim up to $50 cash or $150 worth of free products per household with no proof of purchase required, and even more money if you saved your receipts. File claim by deadline on November 13, 2017.
3. Vital Nutrients – No Proof Required – If you purchased a Vital Nutrients product in the United States between August 1, 2012, and February 27, 2017, and the product was represented as being “Made in USA,” you can submit a claim for up to 5 products with no proof of purchase required for $6 per product or up to $30 in total. File claim by deadline on November 27, 2017.
4. Aveeno Active Naturals Products – No Proof Required – If you purchased Aveeno Active Naturals Products that were labeled “Active Naturals” and sold in the United States, the District of Columbia, and all U.S. territories, including Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, during the Class Period of May 7, 2007, to June 13, 2017, you are eligible to obtain $2.50 for each purchase for up to 20 covered products and up to $50 per person without proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on February 4, 2018.
5. Automotive Parts Price-Fixing Settlement – Many States – If you bought or leased an eligible new vehicle in the United States from 2000 to 2015, you may be entitled to compensation. File your claim online.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.