You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. KeVita Master Brew Kombucha Class Action Settlement – Receive $9 Cash with No Proof Required – If you are a U.S. consumer who purchased KeVita Master Brew Kombucha in various eligible flavors before September 16, 2020, you can claim $0.30 per product purchased for up to $9 without proof of purchase (up to $60 with proof of purchase). File claim by deadline on January 14, 2021.
2. Coach Outlet Discount Pricing Class Action Settlement – Receive $5 Cash or $20 Voucher with No Proof Required – If you purchased certain items offered at a discount from a U.S. Coach Outlet location between December 23, 2011, and August 24, 2020, you can receive a $5 cash payout or $20 store voucher with no proof of purchase required. Coach Outlet discount items must have been offered at a discount from the retailer’s “suggested retail price” or “MFSRP.” Class members without proof or who spent less than $150 can claim either $5 in cash or a $20 voucher. File claim by deadline on January 21, 2021.
3. Costa Sunglasses Lifetime Warranty Class Action Settlement – Receive $99.95 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Costa plano sunglasses before January 1, 2018, and were charged a repair fee by Costa since April 3, 2015, to repair or replace their Costa plano sunglasses damaged by accident, normal wear and tear, or misuse, you can receive up to $99.95 in vouchers with no proof required. The amount that you will receive is based on whether you are a part of the nationwide class or the Florida class, and whether you are part of the repair, purchase, or warranty class. Proof is only required for claims of more than 5 purchases. File claim by deadline on January 31, 2021.
4. Cel MD Cosmetics Class Action Settlement – Receive $10 with No Proof Required – If you purchased covered Cel MD products between March 20, 2016, and February 1, 2021, you can get $5 per product for up to a total of $10 with no proof required (claims are unlimited if you can provide proof of purchase). File claim by deadline on February 1, 2021.
5. LG Refrigerator Cooling Defect Class Action Settlement – Receive $450 with No Proof Required – If you purchased a covered LG refrigerator from an authorized retailer between January 1, 2014, and December 31, 2017, you can get a cash payment of up to $450 with no proof of purchase required, or up to $6,000+ with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, you can get $50 for 1 or more unsuccessful repairs, $100 for out-of-pocket labor costs for repairs, $50 for repairs that were delayed by at least 10 days, and up to $250 for property loss (such as food and beverage spoilage). File claim by deadline on February 5, 2021.
6. Chime Bank Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $25 Cash with No Proof Required – If you were unable to access your Chime deposit account between October 16, 2019, and October 19, 2019, due to a service disruption, you may be entitled to a cash payment of up to $25 if you suffered a loss as a result of the disruption, but do not have proof of these losses. You can get up to $750 if you can document your losses (receipts, voided checks, bank statements, detailed narrative description, etc.). File claim by deadline on February 15, 2021.
7. Roundup Weed and Grass Killer Product Class Action Settlement – Receive $53.15+ with No Proof Required – If you purchased 1 of the following Roundup Weed & Grass Killer products during the Class Period, including: Roundup Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer III; Roundup Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer Plus; Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus; or Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate, you may claim up to $53.15 per 1 unit per household per year with no proof of purchase required (except for Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate, which is limited to 1 unit every 2 years). The products must include the statement “targets an enzyme found in plants but not in people or pets” or a similar assertion on the labeling. File claim by deadline on February 16, 2021.
8. Sports Research Corporation Class Action Settlement – Receive $3 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Sports Research Premium MCT Oil products and/or Turmeric Curcumin C3 Complex products between January 9, 2016, and January 9, 2020, you may be entitled to a $7 voucher or $3 cash payment with no proof of purchase required. File claim by deadline on February 23, 2021.
9. Ginkgold Ginkgo Biloba Class Action Settlement – Receive $99 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Ginkgold or Ginkgold Max in California between July 7, 2011, and October 1, 2020, or between January 1, 2016, and October 1, 2020, if purchased anywhere else in the United States, you can claim up to a $99 cash payment with no proof of purchase required. For claims of 3 products or less, you do not need any proof of purchase. You can claim $18 per product for Ginkgold Max 30 tabs, Ginkgold 50 tabs, and Ginkgold 75 tabs; or you can claim $33 per product for Ginkgold 150 tabs, Ginkgold 100 tabs, and Ginkgold Max 60 tabs. File claim by deadline on February 24, 2021.
10. California Cobra Sexual Energy Products Class Action Settlement – Receive $10 with No Proof Required – If you are a California resident who purchased Cobra Sexual Energy products between August 14, 2009, and December 31, 2020, you can receive $10 cash with no proof required or $100 cash with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on March 6, 2021.
11. Walmart / Sam’s Club Sales Tax Refund Class Action Settlement – Receive Cash Payments with No Proof Required – If you returned an item purchased at Walmart or Sam’s Club between July 17, 2015, and November 25, 2020, and you were not given a full refund including the sales tax that you paid on the original purchase, you may be entitled to an unspecified cash payment. File claim by deadline on April 1, 2021.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.