You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. Swisher Sweets Cigars Class Action Settlement – Receive $5 Voucher with No Proof Required – If you purchased Swisher cigarillos under one of the eligible promotions in one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico: “5 for the price of 3”; “3 for the price of 2”; “buy 1 get 1 free”; or “buy 4 get 1 free”, you can claim a $5 voucher with no proof of purchase required. File claim by deadline on October 4, 2020.
2. Apple iPhone Performance Class Action Settlement – Receive $25 Cash with Each iPhone Serial Number – If you owned an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, and/or SE device that ran iOS 10.2.1 or later before December 21, 2017, or an iPhone 7 and 7 Plus device that ran iOS 11.2 or later before December 21, 2017, you can claim $25 per eligible device if you provide an eligible iPhone serial number. File claim by deadline on October 6, 2020.
3. Califia Farms Non-Dairy Class Action Settlement – Receive $5 Cash with No Proof Required – If you purchased select Califia Farms non-dairy products between August 7, 2014, and March 20, 2020, you can claim up to 10 products for $0.50 each with no proof of purchase, or up to 15 products for $1 each with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on October 7, 2020.
4. Google+ Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $12 Cash Payment – If you had a Google + account between January 1, 2015, and April 2, 2019, and had your personal information exposed due to “software bugs” announced on October 8, 2018, and December 10, 2018, you could get up to $12. Google+ class members who file a valid claim form will receive a pro rata share of the fund starting with up to a $5 payment. However, if settlement funds remain after the initial $5 payout, an additional distribution of up to $12 (total) will be paid. File claim by deadline on October 8, 2020.
5. Prevagen Brain Health Supplement Class Action Settlement – Receive $12 Cash with No Proof Required – If you purchased 1 or more Prevagen products from a Quincy Bioscience or an authorized retailer between January 1, 2007, and July 21, 2020, you can receive a 30% rebate on your purchase price for up to $12 without proof of purchase (up to $70 with proof of purchase). File claim by deadline on October 26, 2020.
6. Mike and Ike & Hot Tamales Class Action Settlement – Receive 8 Free Boxes of Candy with No Proof Required – If you purchased 1 or more cardboard boxes of Mike and Ike and/or Hot Tamales candies between February 3, 2013, and July 23, 2020, you can claim up to 8 free boxes of candy with no proof of purchase required. If you provide a receipt, you can choose either a cash refund of 50 cents per box purchased with a maximum of $8, or a voucher for 1 free box for every 2 boxes purchased, capped at 8 free boxes. If you do not provide a receipt, you will receive a voucher for 1 free box for every 2 boxes purchased, capped at 8 free boxes. File claim by deadline on November 10, 2020.
7. Great Value Coffee Class Action Settlement – Receive $5 Cash with No Proof Required – If you purchased Great Value, Bonus Blend, Flavor Peak, Food Lion, Hannaford, Market Pantry, or Signature Select ground coffee packaged in cans, vacuum bricks, or jars between January 1, 2016, and July 29, 2020, you can claim $1 per product for up to $5 without proof of purchase (up to $30 with proof of purchase). File claim by deadline on November 18, 2020.
8. Onn Power Bank from Walmart Class Action Settlement – Receive Cash Payment with No Proof Required – If you purchased an Onn power bank from Walmart, either online or in-store, between January 1, 2013, and July 9, 2020, you can claim up to 5 products with no proof of purchase required to receive a cash payment based on the final settlement fund. File claim by deadline on November 19, 2020.
9. Powerbeats2 Battery Life Class Action Settlement – Receive up to $40.10 Cash with No Proof Required – If you purchased Powerbeats2 earphones before August 7, 2020, you can make a claim for 1 point with no proof of purchase and no record of warranty repair or replacement. You’ll receive around $40.10 per 1 point if 150,000 total points are claimed by all class members, or $20.04 per point if there are 300,000 points claimed (if you have proof of purchase, you can claim more points). File claim by deadline on November 20, 2020.
10. Cuisinart Food Processor Blade Recall Class Action – Replacement Blade or $15 Check with No Proof Required (full model number needed) – Anyone with a Cuisinart food processor whose model number begins with the following may qualify: CFP-9, CFP-11, DFP-7, DFP-11, DFP-14, DLC-5, DLC-7, DLC-8, DLC-10, DLC-XP, DLC-2007, DLC-2009, DLC-2011, DLC-2014, DLC-3011, DLC-3014, EV-7, EV-10, EV-11, EV-14, KFP-7, and MP-14. You can receive a replacement blade and a 3-year warranty on your replacement blade, but if you do not receive your replacement blade by the applicable deadline, you will receive a $15 check instead. File claim by deadline on December 13, 2020.
11. KeVita Master Brew Kombucha Class Action Settlement – Receive $9 Cash with No Proof Required – If you are a U.S. consumer who purchased KeVita Master Brew Kombucha in various eligible flavors before September 16, 2020, you can claim $0.30 per product purchased for up to $9 without proof of purchase (up to $60 with proof of purchase). File claim by deadline on January 14, 2021.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.