You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. California Cobra Sexual Energy Products Class Action Settlement – Receive $10 with No Proof Required – If you are a California resident who purchased Cobra Sexual Energy products between August 14, 2009, and December 31, 2020, you can receive $10 cash with no proof required or $100 cash with proof of purchase Offer available in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. File claim by deadline on March 6, 2021.
2. AmeriGas or Blue Rhino Pre-Filled Propane Tanks Class Action Settlement – Receive $125 Cash with No Proof Required – If you bought or exchanged 1 or more AmeriGas and/or Blue Rhino pre-filled propane tanks between December 1, 2009, and November 30, 2020, you may claim up to $2.50 per tank for up to 50 tanks, or $125 in total cash claims with no proof of purchase required. If you have proof of purchase, you can claim $5 per tank with no limit to the number of tanks that can be claimed. File claim by deadline on March 8, 2021.
3. Walmart / Sam’s Club Sales Tax Refund Class Action Settlement – Receive Cash Payments with No Proof Required – If you returned an item purchased at Walmart or Sam’s Club between July 17, 2015, and November 25, 2020, and you were not given a full refund including the sales tax that you paid on the original purchase, you may be entitled to an unspecified cash payment. File claim by deadline on April 1, 2021.
4. JELD-WEN and Masonite Interior Molded Doors Class Action Settlement – Receive $25 with No Proof Required – If, between March 1, 2014, and September 4, 2020, you purchased a standalone interior molded door that was manufactured or sold by JELD-WEN or Masonite (including the Reliabilt brand sold by Lowe’s as well as select doors sold at The Home Depot and lumber yards), you may be entitled to receive at least a $25 payout for each class member who submits a valid claim form, and there is no proof required when you file a claim for 3 or fewer interior molded doors (please note that additional documentation may be required later). File claim by deadline on June 25, 2021.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.