You can get free cash payments from Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for qualified consumers when you submit an online claim form.
Many of these settlement funds do not even require any proof of purchase, so you can still file a claim, even if you don’t have any receipts for your purchases.
Submit your claim for these current class action settlements to get free cash payments, coupons, and other forms of reimbursement.
Current Class Action Lawsuit Settlements
Here are some currently available class action suits that are generally open to a lot of consumers:
1. Kellogg Healthy Cereals Class Action Settlement – Receive $16.09 with No Proof Required – If you purchased any qualifying Kellogg’s cereals, such as Original Raisin Bran, Raisin Bran Crunch, Smart Start Original Antioxidants, Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size, Big Bites, Little Bites or Touch of Fruit in the Middle, which included packaging that stated “heart healthy” or “lightly sweetened,” between August 29, 2012, and May 1, 2020, you may claim an estimated $16.09 settlement with a limit of 1-2 boxes per month without proof of purchase, or with no limit if you can provide sufficient proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on September 7, 2021.
2. Ducktrap River of Maine Salmon Class Action Settlement – Receive $25 with No Proof Required – If you purchased a covered Ducktrap River of Maine smoked Atlantic salmon product with packaging that included the phrases “sustainably sourced,” “all natural,” and/or “from Maine” between March 1, 2017, and May 13, 2021, you can claim up to $2.50 per package for up to 10 packages or $25 total without proof of purchase, or unlimited packages if you can provide proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on September 10, 2021.
3. Minted Data Breach Class Action Settlement – Receive $43 with No Proof Required (must have Minted account) – If you are a United States resident with a Minted account, or if you provided Minted with your name, email and street addresses, or other personal information, via email, through the Minted website, or through other online communication on or before June 27, 2020, you may claim about $43 with no proof of purchase, loss, or out-of-pocket expenses required. File claim by deadline on September 16, 2021.
4. Citronella Candles, Pest Foggers Class Action Settlement – Receive $14 with No Proof Required – If you purchased U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered citronella candles sold under the Cutter and Repel brands or total release foggers sold under the Black Flag, Do It Best, Eliminator, Green Thumb, Hot Shot, No Pest, Real-Kill, Rid-A-Bug, Spectracide, and TAT brands between May 4, 2015, and June 7, 2021, you may claim $7 per unit for up to 2 units or $14 total without proof of purchase, or claim a full refund of your purchase price for up to 6 units with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on September 20, 2021.
5. Neuriva Supplements Class Action Settlement – Receive $20 with No Proof Required – If you purchased 1 or more of the covered Neuriva products from Reckitt Benckiser or an authorized reseller in the United States between January 1, 2019, and April 23, 2021, you may claim up to 4 products at $5 each for up to $20 in total without proof of purchase, or $32.50 per valid claim for a maximum of 2 claims for up to $65 with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on October 1, 2021.
6. Diamond Pet Foods Grain-Free Products Class Action Settlement – Receive $5 with No Proof Required – If you live in the United States or any of its territories, such as Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, or the Northern Mariana Islands, and you purchased 1 or more qualifying Diamond Pet Foods products in the United States or U.S. territories between March 12, 2017, and May 3, 2021, you may claim up to $5 without proof of purchase or up to $100 with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, you will receive a single $5 payment per household. File claim by deadline on October 4, 2021.
7. Benefiber Class Action Settlement – Receive $60 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Benefiber Healthy Shape Prebiotic Powder Fiber Supplement, Benefiber Original Prebiotic Powder Fiber Supplement, Benefiber Sugar-Free Powder Fiber Supplement, Benefiber Prebiotic Powder Fiber Supplement On-The-Go Stick Packs (Flavored or Unflavored), and/or Benefiber Prebiotic Fiber Supplement Chewables for personal or household use in the U.S.A. between June 19, 2014, and June 8, 2021, you may claim up to $60 without proof of purchase (limit of 5 products without proof of purchase, including Benefiber Original at $10 per purchase or Benefiber Healthy Shape at $12 per purchase), or unlimited products with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on October 6, 2021.
8. Method Cleaners Class Action Settlement – Receive $10 with No Proof Required – If you purchased certain Method products with “non-toxic” labels in the United States between May 14, 2016, and May 13, 2021, you may claim a reimbursement of $1 per product for up to 10 products purchased without proof of purchase, or claim unlimited products with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on November 1, 2021.
9. Move Free Advanced Supplements Class Action Settlement – Receive $66 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Move Free Advanced, Move Free Advanced Plus MSM, or Move Free Advanced Plus MSM and Vitamin D supplements between May 28, 2015, and June 24, 2021, you can claim an award of $22 per bottle purchases for up to 3 bottles without proof of purchase, or claim unlimited bottles with proof of purchase. File claim by deadline on November 8, 2021.
10. Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Vanilla Flavoring Class Action Settlement – Receive $5 with No Proof Required – If you purchased Almond Breeze almond milk, almond milk coconut or cashew blend, almond milk creamer, almond milk nog, and yogurt alternative products manufactured and labeled by Blue Diamond Growers that include reference to vanilla, including but not limited to the word “vanilla” or the phrase “vanilla with other natural flavors,” on the front of the package or in the ingredient statement, between April 15, 2014, and May 17, 2021, you may claim up to $5 without proof of purchase or $20 with proof of purchase. Without proof of purchase, you can claim up to 10 products for $0.50 per product for a total of $5. File claim by deadline on November 23, 2021.
Take advantage of these current class action lawsuit settlements to get some extra cash if you are a qualifying consumer.
There are many other ongoing class action settlements available right now, which are generally available to specific consumers in select states who have proof available to verify your purchases, and although we don’t post them all here, you can check out the free services listed below that will help you find more class action lawsuits for which you qualify.
What Are Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
Class Action Lawsuit Settlements offer consumers reimbursements from businesses that have settled class action suits that were brought against them.
A class action lawsuit may be filed against a business by consumer organizations on behalf of consumers for many reasons, including misleading advertising, faulty products, or some other type of misrepresentation.
Businesses will usually settle these representative actions by offering some type of reimbursements to the affected consumers in the form of checks, coupons, rebates, or otherwise.
How Can I Participate in Class Action Lawsuit Settlements?
In most cases, the consumer must submit an online claim form to receive the distributions.
Sometimes, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt showing that you were in fact an affected consumer.
Other settlements do not require that you have any proof of purchase, and any qualified consumer can simply submit a claim form to receive your reimbursements from the settlement.
Find More Class Action Settlements
There are many free services that helps you find claims from class action lawsuits that you may be eligible to receive.
You may be missing out on free money from class action settlement claims, just because you don’t know they exist.
List of Services to Find Class Action Settlements
- Top Class Actions – This is probably the best service available to find class actions, as they pretty much list every lawsuit and settlement available for all consumers.
- My Settlement Claims – This service is unique in that is lets you input your information about residency and past purchases, so that it can provide you with specific class action lawsuit settlements for which you will qualify.
- ClassAction.org – This service provides a settlements list that is constantly updated to ensure consumers get what they are owed when the litigation is over, and you’ll also find breaking news on major litigation and legislation that affects consumers’ rights.
- Class Action Rebates – This is a newer service that lists a variety of popular lawsuit settlements in an easy-to-read format.
It’s free and easy to find out what class action lawsuit settlements you may be qualified to claim.
You may also wish to check if you have any Missing Unclaimed Money listed in the government database.
Take advantage of these opportunities to file claims for class action lawsuit settlements.