The Ascent private student loan program can help you pay up to 100% of your cost for undergraduate and graduate school with or without a cosigner.
Before you apply for an Ascent student loan, you can check your pre-qualified rates without impacting your credit score.
With affordable fixed or variable rates, you can customize your repayment terms, and pay your loan off early without any penalties.
To get a $100 cash bonus, register via this $100 Ascent Student Loan Bonus Link, and you’ll get a $100 reward when your loan is funded.
As an added benefit, you can get 1% cash back and a 0.25%-2.00% discount if you set up automatic payments for your loan.
If you qualify, Ascent offers non-cosigned loan options, so that you can build credit in your own name.
For those who don’t initially qualify for a non-consigned loan, you can release your cosigner after 24 consecutive on-time payments.
Ascent Student Loan Benefits
- Earn $100 reward when your Ascent Student Loan is funded and disbursed.
- 1% Cash Back Graduation Reward for qualifying Ascent Loans.
- Non-Cosigned options without a cosigner are available for eligible undergraduate juniors and seniors.
- Affordable fixed and variable rates with a 0.25%-2.00% discount for enrolling in automatic payments.
- Flexible Plans: Deferred repayment options that start after leaving school.
- Forget Upfront Fees: No application, origination or disbursement fees.
- No prepayment penalty if you pay your loan off early.
Ascent Loan Product Choices
Ascent offers private student loan products to help undergraduate and graduate students pay for higher education:
Undergraduate Students: You have the option to apply for a Cosigned Credit-Based Loan, Non-Cosigned Credit-Based Loan, or Non-Cosigned Future Income-Based Loan (for eligible juniors and seniors).
Graduate Students: You have the option to apply for a Cosigned Credit-Based Loan or Non-Cosigned Credit-Based Loan.
Ascent created customized repayment terms for:
- Business School (MBA)
- Dental School (DMD, DDS)
- Law School (JD, LLM)
- Medical School (MD, DO, DVM, VMD, DPM)
- General Graduate School (Health Professionals, Nursing, Pharmacy, MA, MS, PhD, etc.)
Earn $100 Bonus with Ascent Student Loan
1. Click this $100 Ascent Student Loan Bonus Link to get started.
2. Apply for an Ascent student loan product.
3. You must be approved for and accept the loan.
4. Your school must certify the loan.
5. The loan proceeds must be disbursed to your school.
6. Once your loan is funded and disbursed, you will receive a $100 reward.
7. The $100 bonus will be paid via direct deposit to your checking or savings account, or in the form of a physical check.
8. Payments are made on the first Friday of every month. There may be a delay of up to 60 days from the date you qualify until the payment is made.
Eligibility for $100 Bonus
To be eligible for the $100 reward, you must:
- Be new to Ascent Student Loans and not have an existing account or loan with Ascent.
- Be a U.S. citizen or have U.S. permanent resident status.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Attend an Ascent eligible school.
- Apply for an Ascent Student Loan using a unique referral link.
- Be approved for an Ascent Student Loan and have your loan be funded (meaning you accept the loan, your school certifies the loan, and the money is sent to your school).
Ascent Student Loan Referral Program
Through the Ascent Refer-A-Friend Program, you can earn up to $525 for every new student loan customer that you refer.
If you know anyone you know who needs help paying for college, you can both earn extra bonus cash with the Ascent referral program.
When you refer a friend who applies and is approved for a loan, you and your friend both earn money when the loan is disbursed.
For each referral that is approved for an Ascent Student Loan, you will earn a $25 bonus.
If your referral’s loan is funded and disbursed, you will earn an additional $500 (for $525 total).
Your referee will also earn a $100 bonus when their loan is funded and disbursed.
To participate, you must visit the Ascent Referral Program and create an account (do not register here if you want to earn the $100 bonus for obtaining a loan – use above referral links only).
There is no limit to how much money you can earn for referring new borrowers to Ascent.
Check out Ascent for a national private student loan program that offers a $100 bonus with your undergraduate or graduate school loan.