Catch is a free service that helps you create your own personal financial safety net, where you can set aside funds for unexpected time off from work, retirement, taxes, health insurance, and life insurance.
If you’re self-employed, don’t have access to employer benefits, or want to supplement your current employer benefit plan, Catch can help you keep track of everything that you need to protect your finances and save for the future.
You simply register for Catch, link your bank account, set up a Catch savings account, and create separate savings plans for your time off, taxes, retirement, and insurance.
Catch will automatically deduct a preset amount that you choose from your regular income payments and set it aside for future use in your Catch savings account.
You can change your savings plans at any time and withdraw any or all of your funds whenever you choose, so there is no commitment required when you create a financial safety net with Catch.
Plus, when you start at this $5 Catch Referral Link, create a free Catch account, and set up a “Time Off” plan, you will receive a $5 bonus deposit that you can withdraw at any time to your linked bank account.
If you are in need of your own personal financial safety net, give the free Catch service a try to save money toward your future expenses.
How To Earn $5 Free Bonus from Catch
1. Visit this $5 Catch Bonus Referral Link to register for a free account (you must use the referral link in order to get the $5 bonus).
2. You must select “Freelancer/Independent Contractor” under the “Employment Status” field in order to qualify at this time.
3. You must confirm your email address by entering the code that they send you in order to proceed.
4. The Referral Code “JOH104” will automatically be applied in the “Offer Code” box during registration (when you sign up through the referral link), which you should see when you complete your set-up.
5. You will need to answer a few simple questions for your benefits checkup to receive your custom benefits recommendations.
6. Once you get to the “Create Your Plan” screen, you will need to click the “Time Off” option.
7. You must link your own bank account with Catch to be able to deposit and withdraw funds (including the $5 bonus).
8. You’ll need to set up a Catch savings account in order to create a savings plan (accounts are held by BBVA Compass).
9. You can set the amount of savings for your “Time Off” plan as you see fit by adjusting your percentages (this can be changed or paused at any time).
10. Once you complete setting up your “Time Off” plan, the $5 bonus will be deposited into your Catch savings account within 24 to 72 hours (you’ll see the $5 bonus displayed when you complete set-up).
11. You can then withdraw your $5 bonus to your linked bank account or maintain it in your Catch savings account as you see fit.
About Catch Financial Safety Net
- Catch creates your own personal safety net to help you save for your future and protect your finances in uncertain times.
- Just answer a few basic questions to find out which coverage you need the most, what changes you might want to consider, and some financial actions that you can live without.
- By connecting your bank account, Catch will let you know when you get paid and set aside money from each paycheck for time off, retirement, or your taxes (health insurance and life insurance coming soon).
- You can pause or edit your savings plans at any time with Catch.
- You can withdraw your money from your Catch savings account at any time.
- Catch is free to use with no fees to open and maintain your account.
Catch Give $5, Get $5 Referral Program
Once you create a free Catch account and set up a “Time Off” plan, you can participate in their referral promotion to earn additional $5 rewards.
When you share Catch with your friends and family, they will get a $5 bonus when they create a “Time Off” plan, and you will receive a $5 bonus after their “Time Off” plan has been set-up and approved.
To access your unique invite link, visit the “Referral Bonus” section in your account Profile.
When your friends sign up with your invite code and set up their first “Time Off” plan, both you and your friend will get the $5 reward deposited directly into your “Time Off” plan.
You must have an active plan set up with Catch to be eligible to participate in the referral program.
You’ll get your referral bonus only after your referral’s “Time Off” plan has been set up and approved.
Catch does not allow 1 person to create multiple active accounts.
Create your own personal financial safety net with Catch and earn $5 bonuses for setting up a savings plan and referring your friends.