Amazon Prime Day 2018 is a 1-day global shopping event for Prime members, which begins July 16, 2018, at 12:00 PM PT (3:00 PM ET) and will run through July 17, 2018.
Amazon Prime Day is a 1-day-only global shopping event that is exclusively available for Prime members.
Amazon Prime Day Deals List
1. Visit the Official Amazon Prime Day Deals Page for a full guide to all of the available Prime Day savings.
2. Get a 30-Day Free Trial of Prime Membership to take advantage of Prime Day deals if you are not already a Prime member.
3. Get 10% Back on Hundreds of Items if you are an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or Amazon Prime Store Card member, so consider applying if you are not already a member to get extra savings on your Prime Day purchases.
4. Shop at Whole Foods Market on Prime Day and use your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card with an eligible Prime membership to receive 10% back on up to a total of $400 in purchases.
5. Install Amazon Assistant to receive desktop notification on deals you watch and get $5 off your Prime Day order of $25 or more.
6. Look for Items with Camera Search on the Amazon App to unlock a $5 discount on select Prime Day deals.
7. Get Special Alexa Deals for Prime Day by asking “Alexa, what are my deals?” or by visiting Today’s Deals page.
8. Save $100 on Echo Show Amazon Devices through Prime Day.
9. 50% Off Prime Membership for College Students to take advantage of Prime Day deals.
10. Receive $10 Off Prime Pantry Orders of $40+ with free trial.
11. 3 Months of Kindle Unlimited Reading for $0.99 through Prime Day.
12. $30 Off Amazon Fresh Orders with Code 30FRESH through Prime Day.
13. Save 66% on 3 Months of Audible through Prime Day.
14. Get 20% Off Orders for up to $100 in savings when you pay with American Express Membership Rewards Points (combinable with other Prime Day deals).
15. Get $30 Off Orders of $60 or more when you pay with American Express Membership Rewards Points (combinable with other Prime Day deals).
16. Spend $10 In-Store at Whole Foods Market and get a $10 account credit on Amazon for Prime Day.
Exclusive Deals for Prime Members
There are thousands of amazing deals worldwide, and Prime members get exclusive access to the biggest discounts on nearly every product category.
The biggest savings are probably on televisions and other electronics, but there are savings to be had on just about every item for sale on Amazon.com.
If you’re not a Prime member already, it’s a good time to Start Your 30-Day Prime Free Trial, so that you can take advantage of Prime Day 2018 during July.
Prime members also enjoy exclusive access to movies and TV shows, ad-free music, Kindle books, original audio series, unlimited photo storage, and free 2-day shipping on over 50 million eligible items.
About Amazon Prime Day Discounts
Amazon Prime Day offers over 100,000 deals exclusively for Prime Members worldwide.
This year’s Prime Day 2018 starts at 12:00 PM PT (3:00 PM ET) on Monday, July 16th with new deals being released as often as every 5 minutes for an entire 30 hours through the end of Tuesday, July 17th.
Deals are available across nearly all Amazon departments and product categories in 10 countries, so there will be something available on sale for everyone.
Take advantage of Prime Day if you are an Amazon Prime Member to get access to exclusive savings on almost anything you could want or need.