Bank of America now has 2 different $300 bonus offers available for opening a new personal checking account with different requirements.
These exclusive offers are only available to current Bank of America customers and Bank of America employees who receive these offers via a direct communication from Bank of America.
Even though they’re targeted to specific customers, if you do have a Bank of America credit card, then you will probably be able to qualify, even if you weren’t directly targeted for the offer.
First Offer – Bank of America $300 Checking Bonus with $4,000 in Direct Deposits
1. Open a Bank of America Interest Checking or Bank of America Core Checking account by December 31, 2015.
2. Make direct deposits with a cumulative total of $4,000 or more within 90 days of opening a new checking account.
Just visit the Promotional Page to open your account online and qualify for the $300 bonus.
This offer is only available to customers and Bank of America employees who receive this offer via a direct communication from Bank of America.
To be eligible for this limited-time offer, you must not currently have a personal checking account with Bank of America.
You are not eligible for this offer if you were a signer on or owner of a Bank of America personal checking account within the last 6 months.
Requirements to Receive the $300 bonus:
Open a new Bank of America Core Checking OR Bank of America Interest Checking account by December 31, 2015, in a participating financial center or online.
Set up and receive Qualifying Direct Deposits equaling a total of $4,000 or more in your new personal checking account within 90 days from account opening.
A “Qualifying Direct Deposit” is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other eligible regular monthly income, electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into your new checking account.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
If you meet all the requirements for this bonus offer, they will deposit the incentive directly into your new Bank of America personal checking account within 60 days of meeting all the requirements, and if they are unable to do so, a check will be issued.
New personal checking account must be open and in good standing in order to receive the cash incentive.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is limited to 1 cash incentive per new personal checking customer and account.
This offer does not apply to business or second or multiple personal checking accounts.
This offer is available for Bank of America employees.
The minimum deposit required to open a Bank of America Core Checking account is $25.
The minimum deposit required to open a Bank of America Interest Checking account is $100.
Second Offer – Bank of America $300 Checking Bonus with $1,000 in Direct Deposits, Online Bill Pay, and Savings Account
1. Earn $200 when you open a new Bank of America Core Checking OR Bank of America Interest Checking account by December 31, 2015, and set up 2 direct deposits of $1,000 or more within 90 days of account opening.
2. Earn $50 when you set up and pay at least 1 Online Bill Pay within 90 days of account opening.
3. Earn $50 when you open a new Bank of America Regular Savings or Rewards Money Market Savings account and bring the balance of the new savings account to at least $2,500 with funds new to Bank of America and/or Merril Lynch within 90 days of account opening.
Check out this Promotional Page for more details.
Your Online Bill Pay must be from the new checking account, and the Online Bill Pay may occur before setting up and receiving the Qualifying Direct Deposits.
Your savings account can be opened at the same time or after opening the new checking account.
Thanks to Eric1502 for posting this second offer on Slickdeals.
Take advantage of these Bank of America checking account bonuses to get a $300 cash banking bonus.