The Financial Partners Credit Union “Give $100, Get $100” Referral Program offers both existing and new members a $100 bonus incentive each for every referral who opens a new Savings account with a minimum deposit of $25 and a new Checking account with a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 and a minimum of $300 in debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening.
To get a $100 bonus incentive when you Join Financial Partners, click the “Join Now” button, enter Referral Code WN4045 on the first page of the application, open a Free Checking account and Regular Savings account, and receive a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 and make $300 in debit card purchases within 60 days of account opening.
While membership and branches are available in California, even if you don’t live or work in an eligible community, you can still become a member of Financial Partners if you belong to the American Consumer Council (ACC), AARP, or even if you are just a member of another credit union, so anybody in the U.S.A. is eligible for membership with Financial Partners Credit Union.
Take advantage of the Financial Partners CU Refer-A-Friend Program to earn unlimited $100 bonuses for both you and your referrals when you share membership in Financial Partners Credit Union with your friends, family and associates.
How To Join Financial Partners (Open To Anyone in U.S.A.)
To apply for Financial Partners Credit Union, you must complete the online membership application, and anybody in the U.S.A. is eligible for membership with Financial Partners Credit Union.
You can qualify for Financial Partners Membership if you live, work, or go to school in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, or San Diego County, in addition to the City of South San Francisco and Alameda, California.
Additionally, you can qualify for membership if you are an employee or retiree of these Select Employer Groups.
Even if you don’t live or work in one of their eligible communities or work for one of their select employers, there are other ways to qualify for membership at Financial Partners.
Anyone in the U.S.A. is eligible for Financial Partners membership if you belong to a qualifying organization, which includes the AARP, American Consumer Council (ACC), Downey Rose Float Association, or Local 105 – Sheet Metal Workers.
Another easy way to qualify for Financial Partners membership is if you are a member of another credit union, so you just have to be a member of any other credit union in the U.S.A.
If you join Financial Partners through the AARP, American Consumer Council (ACC), or another credit union, after you complete the online application, you will be required to submit proof of your AARP, ACC or credit union membership, which you can do through a quick online video chat.
You can also qualify for membership if you are a family member of a current Financial Partners member, or if you attend school or worship in eligible ZIP codes.
When you join Financial Partners, there is a $25 minimum opening deposit for your Regular Savings account and a $25 minimum opening deposit for the Free Checking account.
Earn $100 Bonus for New Financial Partners Members
1. In order to be eligible for the $100 bonus incentive as a new Financial Partners member, you must enter the Referral Code WN4045 from an existing member on the first page of your new membership application when you open a Financial Partners Free Checking Account.
2. You may enter Referral Code WN4045 on the first page of your online membership application for Financial Partners in order to be eligible for the $100 bonus incentive.
3. You must open and maintain a Regular Savings account with a minimum deposit of $25 (or open any other savings account).
4. You must also open and maintain a Free Checking account with a minimum deposit of $25 (or open a loan product or any other checking account).
5. Your new checking account must receive a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 within 60 days of account opening.
6. You must make a minimum of $300 in purchases with your Financial Partners Debit Mastercard within 60 days of account opening.
7. You will receive the $100 promotional incentive to your checking account within 90 days of opening qualifying accounts and meeting the account requirements provided all accounts are in good standing.
8. Newly referred members must be 18 years or older, may not be an existing member, and must not have had a membership relationship with Financial Partners in the last 12 months in order to qualify.
Financial Partners Free Checking Account
- $0 Monthly Service Fee with Free eStatements (paper statements are available at $3 per month).
- $25 Minimum Opening Deposit Requirement – No Minimum Balance Thereafter to Avoid Any Fees.
- Free Financial Partners Debit Card Access.
- Earn 250 APEX Points Per Month when you Complete 15 or more Debit Card Signature Transactions Totaling a Minimum of $1,000.
- Access Cash at more than 30,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs.
- New Members Can Open a Free Checking Account Online.
Financial Partners Regular Savings Account
- $0 Monthly Service Fee with Free eStatements, $250 Minimum Balance, or When You Open an Additional Account.
- $25 Minimum Opening Deposit Requirement.
- Earn Dividends with a $100 Minimum Balance.
Financial Partners 6.50% APY 8-Month Special Certificate for New Members
- New Members Only Can Earn 6.50% APY with 8-Month Special CD.
- $1,000 Minimum Deposit and $5,000 Maximum Deposit.
- Offer is available to new members only in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, or San Diego County; the city of South San Francisco; and the city of Alameda, California.
- Limit 1 per new member, and a new Financial Partners Credit Union Membership is Required.
Financial Partners 5.25% APY Name Your Term Certificate
- Earn 5.25% APY with 7, 11, or 14 Month Certificate.
- $1,000 Minimum Deposit.
- New money required, source of funds deposited into certificate may not be from an existing Financial Partners Credit Union account.
Financial Partners $100 Referral Rewards
Through the Financial Partners Refer-A-Friend Program, current members can give new members a $100 bonus and earn a $100 bonus for each new member that you refer.
In order to participate, the referring member must be 18 years or older and a Financial Partners member with an active savings account, checking account and/or loan.
When you refer a new member, they must enter your unique referral code at the time of application in order for you both to be eligible for the $100 incentives.
You will receive an email notification with your unique referral code, or you can contact Financial Partners directly in order to access your referral code.
To meet the bonus requirements, the new member must open and maintain a new Financial Partners Savings account with a minimum deposit of $25, and maintain an active Checking account or loan.
In addition, the new member must receive a monthly direct deposit of at least $500 and make a minimum of $300 in purchases with the Financial Partners Debit Mastercard within 60 days of opening the new checking account.
Both the newly referred member and the existing referring member will receive the $100 promotional incentive to their checking accounts within 90 days of opening qualifying accounts and meeting the account requirements provided all accounts are in good standing.
There is no limit to how many referrals you can make and no limit to how much you can earn.
The $100 promotional incentives will be reported as interest income to the IRS on Form 1099-INT at year-end.
This incentive may be combined with the Tier 1 SEG offer if you are eligible for that as well.
Special Notes About Financial Partners Membership and Referrals
1. During the new membership application, in order to avoid having to confirm your identity at a later time, you can submit your driver’s license or identity card through a quick link that they will provide to you via text message on your phone. This process requires submitting pictures of your ID card and a selfie, which then transfers this information to your application and makes the whole application process quicker with immediately approval.
2. After you submit your ID card or manually type in your personal information, if you don’t qualify for membership based on where you live or work, which will be checked automatically, you will be given other membership options during the next step. These membership options include belonging to an organization (ACC, AARP), belonging to any other credit union, a family member, or where you go to school or worship. You simply choose which option works for you and enter the appropriate information.
3. If you choose to become a member based on belonging to the American Consumer Council (ACC), AARP, or another credit union, you will be required to submit proof of this after you complete the online application. You can do this through an online video chat with their customer service, which only takes a minute or two. I simply submitted my ACC membership certificate online, and they confirmed me immediately, and then my Financial Partners account was instantly approved and opened. If you don’t submit proof, they will eventually decline your membership application.
4. The whole online application process for Financial Partners membership is pretty quick and painless, and the online video chat to confirm any details is also fairly simple. They may ask why you decided to join, just as a friendly customer service question, but they have high CD rates, Free Checking accounts, and other good benefits, so there are plenty of reasons to join, regardless of where you live. If you live somewhere else, but have family in California near their branches, then that is another good reason to join, so that you have access to banking when you visit family. Their customer services was extremely pleasant to deal with at all times for me personally.
5. To access your unique referral code, they will send you an email notification, or you can contact them directly to request your referral code. You can contact them via the online chat feature, via text by telephone, by calling them directly, or through their online contact form. You cannot otherwise access your referral code directly through your online account with them or via an online referral form.
If you are a current Financial Partners CU member, please feel free to exchange Financial Partners referrals in the below comments section along with your user experiences, so that everybody can earn extra bonus cash through the Financial Partners Credit Union Referral Program.