The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card offers up to 25,000 bonus points after qualifying purchases.
Apply for the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express to earn up to 25,000 bonus Starpoints.
You’ll earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints after your first purchase for any amount on the card.
You’ll earn another 15,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of card membership.
You can redeem your Starpoints toward free hotel nights at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide with no blackout dates.
You’ll earn 2 Starpoints per $1 in eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the SPG program.
You’ll also earn 1 Starpoint per $1 in eligible purchases everywhere else that you use your card.
There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, and then $65.
Starwood Business Card Details
- Starpoints® bonus: Earn up to 25,000 bonus points
- Earn 10,000 Starpoints® after your first purchase on the Card and another 15,000 after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership
- Starpoints® redeemable towards Free Hotel Nights at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide – with no blackout dates
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the SPG® program
- Earn 1 Starpoint® for each dollar of eligible purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
- Terms and limitations apply
Check out this Starwood Consumer Credit Card Bonus instead if you don’t need the business hotel rewards card version.
You can also learn more about Redeeming Starpoints with your new hotel bonus card.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Get the Starwood business card to earn award hotel nights for your business travels.