The eBay Bucks Share & Earn referral program offers $1 in eBay Bucks for each friend that makes a qualifying purchase, currently available via BETA invitation only.
It’s important to note that eBay Bucks Share & Earn is currently a closed BETA program that is available by special invitation only, but we will update this article as soon as the program becomes openly available.
eBay Bucks Share & Earn allows current members to earn $1 in eBay Bucks for each friend that you refer who makes a qualifying purchase of $20 or more.
How To Refer Friends for eBay Bucks
1. Search for items on eBay that you want to share with your friends.
2. Click on the “Share” icon next to the item to share your referral link via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
3. Earn $1 in extra eBay Bucks for each friend that clicks on your referral link and makes a qualifying purchase of $20 or more.
Qualifying purchases made by your referrals:
1. Are not restricted to shared items.
2. Must be paid for with PayPal.
3. Are limited to 1 Reward earned per referral.
4. Exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial Capital Equipment, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper Money category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors which will earn eBay Bucks).
Your eBay Bucks for referrals will be deposited into your account within 3 days.
The details of the eBay Bucks Share & Earn program indicate that this offer will expire on November 30, 2011, but there is currently no additional information available, so we don’t know if the program will become openly available at that time or undergo further BETA testing.
Take advantage of the eBay Bucks Rewards Program to earn cash rebates on your eBay purchases.
If anybody has received an invitation to join the eBay Bucks Share & Earn referral program, please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments section below this article.