The T-Mobile Refer-A-Friend Program offers a $25 T-Mobile Prepaid Card to both new and current customers when you complete a qualified referral.
Plus, T-Mobile will cover the early termination fees for up to 5 lines and give an instant credit for device trade-ins to newly referred customers.
If you are a current T-Mobile customer, participate in the referral program to earn up to $250 per year or 10 referrals per year.
If you are a new T-Mobile customer, sign up using a current T-Mobile customer’s referral to get an extra $25 bonus for activating your new account.
How To Refer New Customers To T-Mobile
1. Both current and new customers must visit the T-Mobile Refer-A-Friend Program and register to participate.
2. Once registered, you will be able to send referrals to potential new T-Mobile customers via email, Facebook, Twitter, or by sharing your unique referral code.
3. The referee must activate a new T-Mobile service within 90 days of being referred, register for the T-Mobile Refer-A-Friend Program within 2 calendar months of activation, and indicate who made the referral when registering.
4. The referee must provide the referral’s email address, T-Mobile phone number, or referral code at the time of registration for the Refer-A-Friend program to qualify both customers for the $25 promotional card.
5. Both the referrer and referee must remain customers for at least 45 days after activating a qualifying service and must have active accounts at the time of validation.
6. The $25 reward is provided to both customers in the form of a $25 T-Mobile promotional prepaid card, and you must allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing.
T-Mobile Refer-A-Friend Program Requirements
You must have an active T-Mobile service and a complete registration and profile in the Refer-A-Friend program before you can participate or send referral communications.
Your referrals must be new customers to T-Mobile who sign up for a new service activation.
Both the referrer and referee must be signed up for the Refer-A-Friend program in order to qualify.
There is a limit of 1 new service activation payment of $25 per account/household for new T-Mobile customers.
However, once you’ve enrolled in the program, you are eligible to receive up to $250 per year for the successful referrals you make.
There is a limit of $250 per account, household, and/or address per calendar year.
Customers with Government or Special accounts, T-Mobile employees, agents, affiliates, dealers, and resellers are not eligible to participate in the program.
PayGo and PaybyDay rate plan customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
You may also be interested in the Republic Wireless Referral Program if you are looking for a new smartphone service provider.
Please feel free to share T-Mobile referral codes in the comments section below this article.