Navy Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 new membership promotion for simply starting a new membership and opening a new membership savings account with a $5 minimum balance.
This is an extremely easy bonus to earn if you are planning on starting a Navy Federal Credit Union membership, as long as you meet the NFCU membership qualifications.
Membership is open to DoD and Coast Guard personnel, including Active Duty, retired, reserve, National Guard, DoD civilians and contractors, as well as immediate family members (grandparents, parents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) of current members and those who are eligible for membership.
How To Earn $25 Navy Federal Membership Bonus
1. Visit this Promotional Link to get started.
2. Join online with the Promo Code ONLINE18 by February 28, 2018.
3. Open and fund your new membership savings account with a $5 minimum balance.
4. Receive a $50 bonus deposited into your account within 7 to 14 days of account opening.
Navy Federal Promotional Details
- Must be 18 or older to join online to receive bonus.
- Account must be in good standing for $50 bonus credit to be processed.
- $5 minimum balance is required to open and maintain savings account and to obtain bonus.
- If you have not funded your new membership savings account at the time the bonus is credited, NFCU will hold the minimum $5 share required for your membership.
- Members are entitled to 1 promo code for the year.
Basic Savings Account from Navy Federal
The Basic Savings Account (Membership Savings Account) comes with your Navy Federal membership and will qualify you for the $50 bonus.
The Basic Savings Account has no monthly service charges.
Upon submission and acceptance of your membership application and your purchase of at least 1 share ($5), a Membership Savings Account will be established in your name, indicating that you are a member-owner of Navy Federal Credit Union.
Navy Federal Membership and Inactivity Fee
A balance of at least 1 share ($5) is required to establish and maintain membership.
The balance in your Membership Savings Account must not be reduced below the value of 1 share ($5) at any given time.
If your Membership Savings Account maintains a balance of less than a share ($5) for 180 consecutive days, the Membership Savings Account may be closed, thereby terminating your membership.
You will be considered an active member in Navy Federal as long as you have a Membership Savings Account balance of $50 or more; have a Membership Savings Account balance of $5 or more and a checking account, a Money Market Savings Account (MMSA), a certificate, an Individual Retirement Account, a credit card account, an additional savings account, or a current consumer loan or mortgage account; or have a Membership Savings Account balance of $5 or more and are a member under the age of 24.
If you do not meet 1 of the above criteria, you will be considered an inactive member and may be subject to a quarterly Inactive Member Fee in the amount listed on Navy Federal’s current Schedule of Fees and Charges.
The fee will be assessed until you meet 1 of the criteria listed above or the Membership Savings Account is closed, thereby terminating your membership.
If you’re considering joining the Navy Federal Credit Union, take advantage of this limited-time membership promotion to earn an easy $25 bonus with your new membership.