The new American Express Gold Card will give you 50,000 bonus points after you make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.
Plus, you can get 20% cash back as a statement credit at U.S. restaurants within the first 3 months for up to $100 total cash back.
These special offers are only available to new American Express Gold Card members who apply by January 9, 2019.
Check out this American Express Gold Card Referral Link to get this special 50,000 points welcome bonus offer for a limited time.
American Express Gold Card Features
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new card in your first 3 months of card membership.
- Receive 20% back as a statement credit for up to $100 per card account on dining purchases at U.S. restaurants for the first 3 months of your card membership.
- Earn 4X points at U.S. restaurants.
- Earn 4X points at U.S. supermarkets on up to $25,000 per year in purchases.
- Earn 3X points on flights booked directly with airlines or on AmexTravel.com.
- Earn 1X points on all other card purchases.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits per month for up to $120 annually at participating partners, including Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, and participating Shake Shack locations.
- Receive a $100 airline fee credit as a statement credit at 1 qualifying airline when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your card account.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- $250 annual fee – NOT waived for the first year.
You may also consider this American Express Platinum Card Bonus Offer to gain access to even more card member benefits and travel credits.
50K Bonus Points for American Express Gold Card
You’ll earn 50,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new card in your first 3 months of card membership.
The bonus points will be credited to your account within 6 to 8 weeks after you have met the spending requirement.
Qualifying for the 50,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points
You must charge $2,000 of eligible purchases on the Premier Rewards Gold Card within the first 3 months of card membership to earn the 50,000 points starting from the date your account is approved.
In rare instances, your period to spend $2,000 may be shorter than 3 months if there is a delay in mailing your Card.
Also, purchases may fall outside of the 3 month period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction.
Points will be credited to your program account within 6 to 8 weeks after you have met the spending requirement.
Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single card account.
If you share American Express Gold Card membership with your friends through the American Express Card Referral Program, you can earn additional bonus Membership Rewards points when your friends become new members.