Get the Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card to earn a $500 bonus after $3,000 in purchases within 90 days.
On top of that, you’ll earn 2X points on travel and dining and 1.5X points everywhere else.
To help you save on travel, you’ll receive a $100 Airline Incidental Statement Credit and a $100 Airport Security Statement Credit.
This card does have a $95 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fees.
You can apply for the new Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card directly on their website.
Bank of America Premium Rewards Card Features
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points, worth $500, when you make $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 2 Points per $1 spent on Travel and Dining Purchases.
- Earn 1.5 Points per $1 spent on All Other Card Purchases.
- You can earn Unlimited Points with the Premium Rewards card that never expire.
- Redeem your points for Cash Back as a Statement Credit, as a Deposit into Bank of America or Merrill Lynch accounts (checking, savings or 529), Gift Cards, and purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center.
- Receive a $100 Airline Incidental Statement Credit annually for purchases such as Seat Upgrades, Baggage Fees, In-Flight Services, and Airline Lounge Fees, which will be automatically applied to your card statement.
- Receive a $100 Airport Security Statement Credit toward your TSA Pre✓ or Global Entry Application fee, available every 4 years.
- Get Travel Insurance Protection for Trip Delays, Cancellations, Interruptions, Baggage Delay Inconvenience, Lost Luggage, and Emergency Evacuation and Transportation.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $95 Annual Fee.
The 50,000 bonus points that you earn after $3,000 in spending within the first 90 days can be redeemed as a $500 statement credit, so it’s basically cash back in your pocket.
Plus, if you already have a Bank of America Checking Account ($100 Bonus) with a qualifying balance on deposit, you may also qualify for bonus point earnings on your Premium Rewards card through the Bank of America Preferred Rewards Program, which gives you up to a 75% bonus on your points earnings.
Although the $95 annual fee is not waived for the first year, with the $100 Airline Incidental Statement Credit and the $100 Airport Security Statement Credit, the Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card will easily pay for itself if you take advantage of these benefits.
However, if you don’t fly frequently enough to utilize these services, then the Bank of America Travel Rewards Card or the Bank of America Cash Rewards Card may be a better option for you with no annual fees.
Check out the new Bank of America Premium Rewards Credit Card to get a 50,000 online bonus points offer and earn unlimited points that can be redeemed in a variety of different ways.