The Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card for Students offers a $150 cash bonus, up to 3% cash back on your purchases, and no annual fee.
This version of the BankAmericard is designed for students, so the qualifications should be easier and require less established credit and income than the Bank of America Travel Rewards Card or the Bank of America Cash Rewards Card.
Bank of America Student Cash Rewards Credit Card $150 Bonus
Just visit this Bank of America Student Cash Rewards Credit Card to apply online for your card today.
You’ll receive a $150 online cash rewards bonus after you make $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
This 1-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer.
There is a limit of 1 bonus cash rewards offer per new account.
You must allow 8 to 12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance.
The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you, so you may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 that reflects the value of the reward.
You’ll also earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter.
Plus, the BankAmericard Student Cash Rewards Card is eligible for the benefits of the Bank of America Preferred Rewards Program.
There is no annual fee for the BankAmericard student credit card, and your rewards will never expire.
BankAmericard Student Cash Rewards Card Features
- Start building your financial future while earning more cash back for the things you buy most.
- 1% cash back on purchases everywhere, every time.
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and 3% on Gas, up to $2,500 in grocery/wholesale club/gas quarterly spend.
- No annual fee.
- No changing categories and no expiration on rewards.
- Get a $150 cash rewards bonus after you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days.
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
- This card is eligible for the benefits of the Preferred Rewards Program.
- 0% Introductory APY for 12 Billing Cycles on Purchases and Balance Transfers Made within 60 days of account opening.
If you are a student looking to get a credit card that can help you save on your everyday purchases, plus get an extra $150 bonus, take advantage of the BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card for Students from Bank of America.
Business owners may also consider the Bank of America Business Credit Card that is available for a limited time.