The Total Rewards Visa Credit Card will give you 10,000 Total Rewards Credits as a bonus when you spend $750 within the first 90 days after account opening.
The 10,000 Reward Credits can then be redeemed for a $100 value toward hotels, dining, and other rewards at nearly 40 resorts and casinos across the U.S. and Canada.
You’ll also earn up to 5 Reward Credits per $1 spent on all of your purchases, get VIP access in Las Vegas with qualified spending, receive complimentary buffet passes or show tickets, and more.
Plus, there is no annual fee for these benefits.
Total Rewards Visa Credit Card Review
The Total Rewards Visa Card, which is issued by Comenity Bank, helps you maximize your Reward Credits earning potential for The Total Rewards Program that is provided by Caesars Entertainment Operating Company.
10,000 Reward Credits Promotion
You’ll earn up to 10,000 Reward Credits when you use your new Total Rewards Visa Card to spend $750 outside of Total Rewards destinations within the first 90 days after being approved.
- 5,000 Reward Credits will be earned after spending $250.
- An additional 5,000 Reward Credits will be earned after spending a total of $750.
Earn up to 5X Reward Credits
- Earn 5 Reward Credits per $1 spent at Total Rewards resorts and casinos.
- Earn 5 Reward Credits per $1 spent on sport, concert, and show tickets through TR Live Events.
- Earn 2 Reward Credits per $1 spent on airlines, gas, and groceries.
- Earn 1 Reward Credit per $1 spent everywhere else you use your card.
- No limit to how much you can earn.
- Reward Credits will not expire if you earn at least 1 Reward Credit every 6 months.
Become a VIP Member
Spend $10,000 in a calendar year on the card to receive unlimited VIP access in Las Vegas for the following calendar year.
VIP Access Includes:
- VIP Line Access at participating restaurants.
- VIP Line check-in.
- VIP Line for taxis and entertainment venues.
- Preferred entry into participating Las Vegas nightclubs.
- Pool access at all Las Vegas properties.
Redemption information will be mailed within 90 days of reaching the $10,000 spend threshold.
VIP access expires 1 year from the date of VIP card issuance.
Upgrade to Platinum Status
You can qualify for Platinum status by making your first purchase in the first 90 days.
Platinum Access Includes:
- 15% discount at participating spas and casino gift shops.
- Preferred pricing at participating Total Rewards restaurants.
- Exclusive pre-sale access for select shows.
You can maintain Platinum tier status in subsequent years by spending $5,000 in the current calendar year.
A Platinum tier status upgrade can take up to 30 days to be processed and reflected in your Total Rewards account.
Free Tickets, Buffet Passes or Complimentary Night
You will get your choice from 1 of the following 3 benefits:
- 2 free High Roller ride tickets in Las Vegas.
- 2 free buffet passes (must be used together).
- 1 complimentary night at an Atlantic City destinations (valid Sunday-Thursday at Harrah’s Atlantic City, Caesars Atlantic City, or Bally’s Atlantic City).
You’ll earn these great benefits and more just for becoming a card member.
No Annual Fee
There is no annual fee for the Total Rewards Visa Card.
You can visit the Caesars Rewards Credit Card to apply online by logging in to your Total Rewards account.
About The Total Rewards Program
Total Rewards is the casino industry’s most popular loyalty program, and it is free to join.
The Total Rewards Program allows you to earn Reward Credits when you play, dine, shop, or stay at Total Rewards resorts and casinos.
You can then redeem your Reward Credits for free play or other rewards like hotels, dining, shows, and more.
You’ll also get exclusive Total Rewards member pricing and discounts as well as pre-sale access for select shows.
If you participate in The Total Rewards Program, then the Total Rewards Visa Card can help you earn even more Reward Credits, plus give you access to other benefits as a card member.
Participating Total Rewards Casinos and Resorts
Here is a list of participating Total Rewards Casinos and Resorts:
- Harrah’s Phoenix Ak-Chin
- Harrah’s Resort Southern California
- Harrah’s Joliet
- Harrah’s Metropolis
- Horseshoe Hammond
- Horseshoe Southern Indiana
- Horseshoe Council Bluffs
- Harrah’s Council Bluffs
- Harrah’s New Orleans
- Horseshoe Bossier City
- Harrah’s Louisiana Downs
- Horseshoe Baltimore
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast
- Tunica Roadhouse
- Horseshoe Tunica
- Harrah’s North Kansas City
- Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- Harveys Lake Tahoe
- Harrah’s Reno
- Harrah’s Laughlin
- Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace
- Harrah’s Las Vegas
- The Cromwell Las Vegas
- The LINQ Las Vegas
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Bally’s Atlantic City
- Caesars Atlantic City
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- Harrah’s Cherokee
- Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River
- Horseshoe Cincinnati
- Horseshoe Cleveland
- ThistleDown Racino
- Harrah’s Philadelphia
- Caesars Windsor
If you participate in The Total Rewards Program, consider the Total Rewards Visa Credit Card to earn 10,000 Reward Credits and maximize your overall earnings and benefits.