The new Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on all of your purchases with no annual fee.
Plus, you’ll earn a $150 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months and an extra $25 bonus when you add your first authorized user.
Just apply for the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card to earn $175 in bonus cash and get unlimited 1.5% cash back on all of your purchases with no annual fee.
Updated 6/23/2017: There is also a New Targeted $325 Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Bonus that is being sent via email directly to current Chase customers, which I received on June 23, 2017 (see below for details).
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Details
- $150 Bonus after $500 in purchases within first 3 months.
- $25 Bonus when you add first authorized user and make your first purchase within this same 3-month period.
- Earn Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on every purchase.
- Redeem for Cash Back at any amount, gift cards, travel, products, and services.
- Cash Back rewards do not expire.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on Purchases.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers (5% balance transfer fee).
- Zero Liability Protection.
- Chip-Enabled Security.
- Purchase Protection.
- Price Protection.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
- No Annual Fee.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Versus Chase Freedom
The main difference between the new Chase Freedom Unlimited and the standard Chase Freedom Card is that the “Unlimited” version offers 1.5% cash back on all purchases, instead of 1% with the standard Freedom card.
However, Chase Freedom Unlimited does NOT provide access to the 5% Quarterly Spending Categories that you get with the standard Freedom card, so there is a tradeoff.
Other than that, both the Chase Freedom Unlimited and Chase Freedom cards are pretty similar in regards to other benefits.
If you like to max out your 5% quarterly spending categories with the Chase Freedom card, then you’re not likely to earn more cash rebates with the Chase Freedom Unlimited card.
If, on the other hand, you tend to make most of your everyday purchases outside of the 5% quarterly categories, then you can earn 1.5% cash back instead of 1% cash back if you use the Chase Freedom Unlimited card instead.
However, you may wish to consider the Citi Double Cash Card instead, as it offers you 2% cash back on all of your purchases.
$325 Targeted Chase Freedom Unlimited Bonus
Chase Bank is sending out a $325 targeted promotion for the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card that is being delivered by email to current customers who may have other credit card or banking products with Chase.
- $300 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase in this same 3-month period.
- Earn Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on every purchase with no minimum to redeem for cash back.
- No Annual Fee.
Check your emails for this offer from Chase Bank to earn a $325 bonus with the Chase Freedom Unlimited card.
Please note that this product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
A special thank you goes out to My Dollar Plan for posting about this new card offer.