The Commerce Bank Special Connections 1.5% Cash Back Credit Card offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase that you make every day with no category restrictions and no earning limits.
Plus, you’ll earn a $150 cash back bonus when you open a new account and spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
All of your cash back earnings are applied as statement credits, and there is no annual fee for this credit card account.
Commerce Bank can only accept applications from residents of states within their following lending territories: Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Commerce Special Connections 1.5% Cash Back Rewards Card
You can visit this Promotional Link to apply online for the Commerce Bank Special Connections 1.5% Cash Back Rewards Credit Card.
- $150 Cash Back Bonus after $500 Spend within 3 Months of Account Opening.
- 1.5% Cash Back on Every Single Purchase that You Make.
- No Category Restrictions, No Sign-Ups, No Point Limits.
- Cash Back Redemption is Applied as a Statement Credit to Your Account.
- 0% Intro APR for 12 Monthly Billing Cycles after Account Opening on Purchases and Balance Transfers.
- Zero Liability Coverage.
- Emergency Card Replacement
- $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- $0 Annual Membership Fee.
Your $150 cash bonus will be posted to your account within 6 to 8 weeks after qualifying.
Please note that Commerce Bank has a limit of 1 bonus cash rewards offer per new account every 3 years.
If you live in a qualifying state, this Commerce Bank Special Connections 1.5% Cash Back Credit Card can provide you with a $150 cash bonus after $500 in spending on purchases, and you’ll earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every card purchase that you make with no annual membership fee.
There is also a Commerce Bank $50 Personal Checking Account Bonus available for residents of select states where Commerce Bank has branch locations.