Apply for the Delta SkyMiles Gold Business American Express Card to earn up to 40,000 bonus miles and earn a $100 Delta Flight Credit.
To apply, visit the Delta SkyMiles Gold Business Card directly on the American Express website.
If you make $2,000 in purchases within 3 months, you’ll earn 40,000 bonus Delta SkyMiles.
After you spend $10,000 in a calendar year, you will earn a $100 Delta Flight Credit toward future travel.
There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year of card membership, and $99 thereafter.
However, with benefits such as Priority Boarding, 20% In-Flight Savings and your First Checked Bag Free, you’ll could easily maximize your card benefits to make it worth the annual fee if you travel for business on a regular basis.
Non-business travelers may wish to try the Gold Delta SkyMiles Personal Credit Card from American Express instead.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card Features
- Earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after $2,000 in purchases within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per $1 spent on purchases made directly with Delta.
- Earn 2 Miles per $1 spent on U.S. purchases for Advertising in select media.
- Earn 2 Miles per $1 spent on eligible U.S. Shipping purchases.
- Earn 2 Miles per $1 spent on every dollar spent on dining at restaurants.
- Earn 1 Mile per $1 spent everywhere else.
- As a member of the Delta SkyMiles Program, you can use miles toward flights, seat upgrades, car rentals, merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Miles do not expire, and there are no limits to how many you can earn.
- When you redeem miles using Pay with Miles, you’ll get $50 off the cost of a ticket booked on Delta.com for every 5,000 miles redeemed.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year, then $99.
- Priority Boarding: Enjoy early boarding on Delta flights as a benefit of card membership.
- 20% In-Flight Savings: Enjoy savings in the form of a statement credit on select in-flight purchases when you use your card.
- First Checked Bag Free: You can check your first bag for free and save up to $60 on a round-trip Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
- Baggage Insurance Plan.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance.
If you are a small business traveler with Good to Excellent credit, consider the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express to maximize your Delta Air Lines SkyMiles Program benefits on all of your business flights.