The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express will give new applicants $300 off the cost of any airline ticket booked on Delta.com after you spend $1,000 on your new card within the first 3 months, plus you’ll get a $50 statement credit after your first Delta purchase.
You’ll earn 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card within the first 3 months, and every 5,000 miles redeemed using Pay with Miles is good for $50 off the cost of your ticket when booking on Delta.com.
That means you can redeem your 30,000 bonus miles for $300 off the cost of a Delta Air Lines ticket booked on Delta.com.
On top of that, you’ll get a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchases on your new card within the first 3 months, which brings you to a total of $350 in bonus rewards.
Apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express to potentially get enough bonus credits for a free flight reward after you make qualifying purchases on your new card.
There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year of card membership, and $95 thereafter.
However, with benefits such as Priority Boarding, 20% In-Flight Savings and your First Checked Bag Free, you’ll could easily maximize your card benefits to make it worth the annual fee if you travel for business on a regular basis.
Non-business travelers may wish to try the Gold Delta SkyMiles Personal Credit Card from American Express instead.
Please note that this welcome bonus offer is not available to applicants who have or have had this card. They may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card Features
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Miles after $1,000 in purchases within your first 3 months.
- Earn a $50 Statement Credit after your first Delta purchase within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per $1 spent on purchases made directly with Delta.
- Earn 1 Mile per $1 spent everywhere else.
- As a member of the Delta SkyMiles Program, you can use miles toward flights, seat upgrades, car rentals, merchandise, gift cards, and more.
- Miles do not expire, and there are no limits to how many you can earn.
- When you redeem miles using Pay with Miles, you’ll get $50 off the cost of a ticket booked on Delta.com for every 5,000 miles redeemed.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the First Year, then $95.
- Priority Boarding: Enjoy early boarding on Delta flights as a benefit of card membership.
- 20% In-Flight Savings: Enjoy savings in the form of a statement credit on select in-flight purchases when you use your card.
- First Checked Bag Free: You can check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
- Baggage Insurance Plan.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance.
If you are a small business traveler with Good to Excellent credit, consider the Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express to maximize your Delta Air Lines SkyMiles Program benefits on all of your business flights.
If you prefer American Airlines, you may wish to try the CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Credit Card to earn free flight rewards and other travel benefits.