The IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card now offers 100,000 bonus points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after your first purchase, which is more than enough points to redeem for some free hotel nights during future stays.
This credit card is designed for people who frequently stay at IHG Rewards Club brand hotels, want to maximize earning reward points at over 5,200 hotels worldwide, and wish to gain access to a variety of additional hotel benefits during your stays.
You’ll receive an Anniversary Free Night at an eligible hotel each year and your Fourth Reward Night Free when you redeem points for stays of 4 or more nights.
You’ll also gain Automatic Platinum Elite Status in the IHG Rewards Club for extra benefits during your stays, including complimentary room upgrades, guaranteed room availability, extended check-out, priority check-in, complimentary Internet, a welcome amenity, custom stay preferences, a $30 in-room spa credit, Raid the Bar, A Greener Stay, 50% bonus earnings on top of base points, no blackout dates for reward nights, and much more.
On top of that, you can earn 10,000 bonus points after $20,000 in purchases plus 1 additional purchase each account anniversary year, you’ll save 20% on points purchases when you purchase points with your card, and you will get 5,000 bonus points after you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within 3 months from account opening.
The IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card does come with an $89 annual fee, which is not waived for the first year.
However, the first year will definitely be worth the $89 annual fee with the 100,000 bonus points alone, considering that IHG free night award stays start at just 10,000 points per night, plus you get the $50 statement credit and other benefits as well.
Check out this IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Promotion to apply for this special 100,000 bonus point and $50 statement credit offer, especially if you frequently stay at IHG Rewards Club brand hotels.
This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new card member bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card Features
- Earn a $50 Statement Credit after your first purchase.
- Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Points after you spend $20,000 on purchases and make 1 additional purchase each account anniversary year.
- Earn 5,000 Bonus Points after you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 10 Points per $1 when you stay at any of their 5,200+ hotels worldwide.
- Earn 2 Points per $1 on purchases at Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, and Restaurants.
- Earn 1 Point per $1 on all other purchases.
- Receive an Anniversary Free Night at eligible hotels worldwide every year.
- Receive Automatic Platinum Elite Status as long as you remain an IHG Rewards Club Premier Card Member.
- Get your Fourth Reward Night Free when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights.
- Save 20% on Points Purchases when you purchase points with your card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on international purchases.
- Receive a Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
- $89 Annual Fee.
Participating IHG Rewards Club Hotel Brands
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
- HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
- Hotel Indigo
- EVEN Hotels
- avid hotels
- Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Resort
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Staybridge Suites
- Candlewood Suites
If you frequently stay at IHG Rewards Club hotels and want to maximize your points earning potential and get additional benefits during your stays, consider the IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card to earn free hotel stays and other savings.
If you’re looking for a more general travel rewards credit card that provides hotel, airline, car rental and other benefits, check out the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Bonus to earn free travel rewards for new card members.