The KeyPoint Credit Union Visa Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on all of your purchases with a $100 statement credit bonus after your first $500 in purchases within the first 60 days, and there is no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee.
Membership in KeyPoint Credit Union
You can join KeyPoint Credit Union if you live, work, attend school, or worship regularly in one of these California Bay Area communities:
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- El Dorado County
- Placer County
- Sacramento County
- San Mateo County
- Santa Barbara County
- Santa Clara County
- Ventura County (designated areas only)
You can also join KeyPoint Credit Union if you work for an Eligible KCU Company, which includes many large Silicon Valley member companies, such as Apple, Intel, Google, Cisco, eBay, and Yahoo.
You can also become a member if you’re an immediate family member of an existing member, or if you live in the same household as an existing member.
KCU Visa Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card
Check out the KCU Cash Rewards Card to apply online (your membership can be opened online as well).
- $100 statement credit on the first $500 of purchases made within the first 60 days of card issuance.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on purchases.
- On every statement cycle that you have earned $25 or more in rewards, an automatic statement credit will be applied.
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fee.
- 0% APR on all purchases for the first 9 months after card issuance.
- Receive the same low APR for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances.
- Easy account access to Online and Mobile Banking.
- Enjoy a low 2% balance transfer fee.
If you live in select counties in California or work for a qualifying company to join KeyPoint Credit Union, consider their Visa Platinum Cash Rewards credit card to get a $100 bonus with unlimited 1.5% cash back on your everyday purchases.